The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

Keeping In Under The Kilt

In Scotland, the most important time for a young lad is when he "comes of age" and is allowed to purchase and wear his first kilt.

A couple of weeks before, his important birthday, a young lad went to a tailor shop and found the material he wanted for his first kilt. He took the material to the tailor and said, "I'd like ye to make me a kilt with this material here and, if ye don't mind, I'd like ye to make me a pair of matching underwear for it. I hear it gets a might drafty up dem tings!"

So the tailor took the material and promised to call the young lad when the order was completed.

A few days later, the tailor called the lad back to the shop. "Here's ye kilt, and here's ye matching underwear, and here's five yards of the material left over. Ye might want to take it home and keep it in case you want anything else made of it."

So the lad rushed home with his order, threw the material in his room, and donned his kilt. In his excitement, he decided to run to his girlfriend's house to show off his new purchase.

Unfortunately, in his excitement, he forgot to don his underwear.

When his girlfriend answered the door, he pointed to his kilt and said, "well, what'd ye think?"

"Ah, but dat's a fine looking kilt," she exclaimed.

"Aye, and if ye like it, ye'll really like what's underneath," he stated as he lifted his kilt to show here.

;Oh, but dat's a dandy," his girlfriend shouted admiringly.

Still not realizing that he didn't have his underwear on he exclaimed quite proudly, "aye, and if ye like it, I've got five more yards of it at home!"

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Keeping In Under The Kilt

In Scotland, the most important time for a young lad is when he "comes of age" and is allowed to purchase and wear his first kilt.

A couple of weeks before, his important birthday, a young lad went to a tailor shop and found the material he wanted for his first kilt. He took the material to the tailor and said, "I'd like ye to make me a kilt with this material here and, if ye don't mind, I'd like ye to make me a pair of matching underwear for it. I hear it gets a might drafty up dem tings!"

So the tailor took the material and promised to call the young lad when the order was completed.

A few days later, the tailor called the lad back to the shop. "Here's ye kilt, and here's ye matching underwear, and here's five yards of the material left over. Ye might want to take it home and keep it in case you want anything else made of it."

So the lad rushed home with his order, threw the material in his room, and donned his kilt. In his excitement, he decided to run to his girlfriend's house to show off his new purchase.

Unfortunately, in his excitement, he forgot to don his underwear.

When his girlfriend answered the door, he pointed to his kilt and said, "well, what'd ye think?"

"Ah, but dat's a fine looking kilt," she exclaimed.

"Aye, and if ye like it, ye'll really like what's underneath," he stated as he lifted his kilt to show here.

;Oh, but dat's a dandy," his girlfriend shouted admiringly.

Still not realizing that he didn't have his underwear on he exclaimed quite proudly, "aye, and if ye like it, I've got five more yards of it at home!"
Dat was cute. :D

# 43

Post 28,Post 29,Post 30,Post 31,Post 32,Post 33,Post 34,Post 35,Post 36,Post 37,Post 38,Post 39,Post 40,Post 41,Post 42,

Marcus had returned to the library, after reassuring Stephen of the girls well being. His heart heavy with indecision, and doubt. Stephen had raced up after Marcus, his sword drawn and ready when he had heard the crash coming from above. Once he reached the girls' room, and heard Marcus speaking with Katherine he had eased back, and away from the door.

He now looked upon his friend, and spoke to him of his plans for Desiree. "I will be leaving within the month."

"Oh?" Marcus looked over at him, his drink now refilled, and quickly consumed. "What has Lord Philip got you doing now?"

"I'm going out on my own."

Marcus raised a brow, and leaned forward, "I hear a story coming on."

Stephen sighed, and he to finished his drink. "Desi and I are going to wed."

Marcus knew of the betrothal between Desiree and the Lord of Gluttenberg. "How are you managing this?" He knew that there had been something between the couple as soon as he had pulled his own eyes from Desiree's sister.

"I've arranged the details, and we'll return after several months, her father won't be able to do anything about it."

He sat there silent for sometime, and wondered if this were something he should stop or offer to assist. In the end he looked up to his friend, extended his hand, and offered his help wherever it was needed. "I'd not stop you, unless Katherine asked it of me, and I don't believe she will be doing that anytime soon."

"She'll come around. I take it she didn't have much to say concerning your own vows to her?"

"Oh, she had plenty to say."

Stephen chuckled and stood before his friend. "I've arranged for an evening visit from my lady love, so I shall retire for the evening."

Marcus cocked a brow and looked up. "Then by all means retire, and don't let me keep you."

Shaking his friend's hand Marcus watched Stephen leave the room, then he went out to the gardens to take in the cool air. His thoughts focused on the other sister that slept in the room above him. He sat down on the bench, and looked into her window. Marcus wished he had been able to reach her this evening. He loved her more then he sometime realized, and he would marry her without any lands behind her name. The idea of helping Stephen achieve what he wanted, was in a way helping himself. Perhaps, he'd be able to show Kate that he was willing to help her sister, and thus in way this could show he wanted to show how much he cared for the people she loved.

Marcus sighed and moved away from the gardens, his mind still full of thoughts of a life with Katherine. He began a short walk toward the manor and stumbled over a protruding root, or so he thought, until he looked down and saw a glint of something sparkling in the night. Looking down, he bent and coiled back in shock, and anger. His hand went to his sword. Drawing it, he used the end to move away the underbrush, and he looked upon the dead figure of one of his guards. The slit across the man's throat was deep and had done its job well.

"Katherine," he whispered as he hurried back to the keep and up the stairs, his heart beating hard in his chest. "Stephen!" he yelled as he passed the chambers where he had placed his friend. His body was crashing through the door, as Stephen was rushing up behind him.

Both men looked upon an empty room, barely undisturbed, except for a knife embedded in the wall next to the door. "I'll kill him this time. There will be no Lord Philip and his shoddy honor to save him." He pushed through Stephen and called for his men to be gathered, torched lit, and plans made.

~~~~~

Stephen had been reading in his chamber, waiting for Desiree's arrival when he heard the shouts of Marcus. He had known what was wrong as soon as he heard the sound of his friend's voice, and his own heart felt frozen in his chest. His sword was quickly in his hand, and he had rushed to the women's room. Now he stood transfixed at the emptiness of the room, and he knew how Marcus had felt that first time when Katherine had been taken.

His body sank to the ground, and for a moment, he tried to steady his own breathing, and rapidly beating pulse. Horatio Falcon had claimed both women, and he knew that his Desiree would not survive what Katherine had, and the Katherine's fragile mind would not last another onslaught of the demented man's needs.

Moving through the room, he lit candles and torches. Marcus returned to his side, and the men began a search of the room. "How did he get in?" Stephen asked his friend, a look of confusion on his face.

"He killed several guards, I'm not sure as to how he entered the house itself though."

"There were rumors long ago of a secret room, built under the castle Sir." The voice reached the two men, and Marcus turned his eyes upon Mason.

"Where is it?"

"I don't know. It was just rumor. A woman, one of many, had been Horatio's victim for sometime. The relationship had been odd. Some days it was as if the woman enjoyed the punishments, and it was soon realized that she did enjoy them. Very much so. She was caught with several other members of Horatio's guards, and was dealt with in the way he wished to deal with anyone that defied him." Mason's eyes locked with those of the two Knights. "We need to find them Sirs, for I don't think he'll keep your Lady Katherine alive, and he'll run far with the other one."

Stephen's face etched in anguish, and pain, as he pushed past Mason, and ordered a through search of the rooms. Marcus nodded his consent and soon the secret panels were found, as well as the hidden room below the study.

"It's been several hours since he's been here." Marcus said.

"I agree, he was probably in the room when the girls went up to bed, and it was that reason for the crash."

"Aye. I don't even know where to start." Marcus sighed and looked over his maps.

Stephen hovered over them as well, his eyes scanning possible routes of escape. "He'd want to take them far, and do it quickly."

"Yes, but where?"

"Sirs," a man moved into the room.

"Devon? What have you found?" Marcus looked up, his eyes connecting with one of his top men.

"A cave Sir, it is abandoned but, we believe that is where he has been staying."

Marcus, and Stephen mounted their horses and were quickly making their way deeper into the woods, and suddenly found themselves looking upon the remains of a well hidden hide-out. "He's probably been here for several weeks," Devon said. "Maggie was also here Sir," he held up remains of torn cloth, their texture that of the woman's Nun's costume.

Both men closed their eyes, and said silent prayers. Marcus had seen Maggie's body, and he knew the extent that Horatio would go to feed his perversions. "We will spread out, and scour the countryside until we find them," Devon told his Lord.

Marcus looked through the man, as rage coarsed through him. "I will not let him live long enough to plead mercy."

"You will be standing in line my friend," Stephen said, his own voice cold as steel.

©
~~~~~
Post 44

Last edited:
Post 28,Post 29,Post 30,Post 31,Post 32,Post 33,Post 34,Post 35,Post 36,Post 37,Post 38,Post 39,Post 40,Post 41,Post 42,

Marcus had returned to the library, after reassuring Stephen of the girls well being. His heart heavy with indecision, and doubt. Stephen had raced up after Marcus, his sword drawn and ready when he had heard the crash coming from above. Once he reached the girls' room, and heard Marcus speaking with Katherine he had eased back, and away from the door.

He now looked upon his friend, and spoke to him of his plans for Desiree. "I will be leaving within the month."

"Oh?" Marcus looked over at him, his drink now refilled, and quickly consumed. "What has Lord Philip got you doing now?"

"I'm going out on my own."

Marcus raised a brow, and leaned forward, "I hear a story coming on."

Stephen sighed, and he to finished his drink. "Desi and I are going to wed."

Marcus knew of the betrothal between Desiree and the Lord of Gluttenberg. "How are you managing this?" He knew that there had been something between the couple as soon as he had pulled his own eyes from Desiree's sister.

"I've arranged the details, and we'll return after several months, her father won't be able to do anything about it."

He sat there silent for sometime, and wondered if this were something he should stop or offer to assist. In the end he looked up to his friend, extended his hand, and offered his help wherever it was needed. "I'd not stop you, unless Katherine asked it of me, and I don't believe she will be doing that anytime soon."

"She'll come around. I take it she didn't have much to say concerning your own vows to her?"

"Oh, she had plenty to say."

Stephen chuckled and stood before his friend. "I've arranged for an evening visit from my lady love, so I shall retire for the evening."

Marcus cocked a brow and looked up. "Then by all means retire, and don't let me keep you."

Shaking his friend's hand Marcus watched Stephen leave the room, then he went out to the gardens to take in the cool air. His thoughts focused on the other sister that slept in the room above him. He sat down on the bench, and looked into her window. Marcus wished he had been able to reach her this evening. He loved her more then he sometime realized, and he would marry her without any lands behind her name. The idea of helping Stephen achieve what he wanted, was in a way helping himself. Perhaps, he'd be able to show Kate that he was willing to help her sister, and thus in way this could show he wanted to show how much he cared for the people she loved.

Marcus sighed and moved away from the gardens, his mind still full of thoughts of a life with Katherine. He began a short walk toward the manor and stumbled over a protruding root, or so he thought, until he looked down and saw a glint of something sparkling in the night. Looking down, he bent and coiled back in shock, and anger. His hand went to his sword. Drawing it, he used the end to move away the underbrush, and he looked upon the dead figure of one of his guards. The slit across the man's throat was deep and had done its job well.

"Katherine," he whispered as he hurried back to the keep and up the stairs, his heart beating hard in his chest. "Stephen!" he yelled as he passed the chambers where he had placed his friend. His body was crashing through the door, as Stephen was rushing up behind him.

Both men looked upon an empty room, barely undisturbed, except for a knife embedded in the wall next to the door. "I'll kill him this time. There will be no Lord Philip and his shoddy honor to save him." He pushed through Stephen and called for his men to be gathered, torched lit, and plans made.

~~~~~

Stephen had been reading in his chamber, waiting for Desiree's arrival when he heard the shouts of Marcus. He had known what was wrong as soon as he heard the sound of his friend's voice, and his own heart felt frozen in his chest. His sword was quickly in his hand, and he had rushed to the women's room. Now he stood transfixed at the emptiness of the room, and he knew how Marcus had felt that first time when Katherine had been taken.

His body sank to the ground, and for a moment, he tried to steady his own breathing, and rapidly beating pulse. Horatio Falcon had claimed both women, and he knew that his Desiree would not survive what Katherine had, and the Katherine's fragile mind would not last another onslaught of the demented man's needs.

Moving through the room, he lit candles and torches. Marcus returned to his side, and the men began a search of the room. "How did he get in?" Stephen asked his friend, a look of confusion on his face.

"He killed several guards, I'm not sure as to how he entered the house itself though."

"There were rumors long ago of a secret room, built under the castle Sir." The voice reached the two men, and Marcus turned his eyes upon Mason.

"Where is it?"

"I don't know. It was just rumor. A woman, one of many, had been Horatio's victim for sometime. The relationship had been odd. Some days it was as if the woman enjoyed the punishments, and it was soon realized that she did enjoy them. Very much so. She was caught with several other members of Horatio's guards, and was dealt with in the way he wished to deal with anyone that defied him." Mason's eyes locked with those of the two Knights. "We need to find them Sirs, for I don't think he'll keep your Lady Katherine alive, and he'll run far with the other one."

Stephen's face etched in anguish, and pain, as he pushed past Mason, and ordered a through search of the rooms. Marcus nodded his consent and soon the secret panels were found, as well as the hidden room below the study.

"It's been several hours since he's been here." Marcus said.

"I agree, he was probably in the room when the girls went up to bed, and it was that reason for the crash."

"Aye. I don't even know where to start." Marcus sighed and looked over his maps.

Stephen hovered over them as well, his eyes scanning possible routes of escape. "He'd want to take them far, and do it quickly."

"Yes, but where?"

"Sirs," a man moved into the room.

"Devon? What have you found?" Marcus looked up, his eyes connecting with one of his top men.

"A cave Sir, it is abandoned but, we believe that is where he has been staying."

Marcus, and Stephen mounted their horses and were quickly making their way deeper into the woods, and suddenly found themselves looking upon the remains of a well hidden hide-out. "He's probably been here for several weeks," Devon said. "Maggie was also here Sir," he held up remains of torn cloth, their texture that of the woman's Nun's costume.

Both men closed their eyes, and said silent prayers. Marcus had seen Maggie's body, and he knew the extent that Horatio would go to feed his perversions. "We will spread out, and scour the countryside until we find them," Devon told his Lord.

Marcus looked through the man, as rage coarsed through him. "I will not let him live long enough to plead mercy."

"You will be standing in line my friend," Stephen said, his own voice cold as steel.

©
~~~~~

Go get him boys!! :catroar:

Well... what can I do to make you smile???
Why don't witches wear panties?

Better grip on the broom.

you are one sick fuck!

knew there was a reason i liked you ;)

MG.gif

Back