The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Nooo... I'm in the US... and it is only 7:47 pm here.
oops I guess I got confused,your hanging out there so much I thought you was in the Uk ;) ~yea I got about the same time here :)
 
Dumpling said:
oops I guess I got confused,your hanging out there so much I thought you was in the Uk ;) ~yea I got about the same time here :)


Oh.. I enjoy the banter here and with the people from the UK.. I know many of them. Need to move there I think!

Plus I'm writing that story here on the thread... gonna have to add to it tomorrow or Monday morning... or Mark and Sulk will shoot me. :rolleyes:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Oh.. I enjoy the banter here and with the people from the UK.. I know many of them. Need to move there I think!

Plus I'm writing that story here on the thread... gonna have to add to it tomorrow or Monday morning... or Mark and Sulk will shoot me. :rolleyes:
So I came to the wrong thread then to Gossip ;) So I will be gone!
Night,Night :rose: Red :rose: ~~~~~~ :kiss: Ling
 
# 35

Post 28,Post 29,Post 30,Post 31,Post 32,Post 33,Post 34,


Desiree stood in the gardens listening to her father. She had been stewing for the last month, her sister now married, her husband running lose, and her mind trapped inside herself. Desiree now was hearing about a marriage for her, that would take place a few months after her birthday. She could feel the rise of anger, and she desperately wanted to lash out at her father.

She had known this was going to happen, it had always been there, under the surface of her very reason for living. Her father had never made it a secret that his daughters would be wedded to some Lord, and now it seemed that the Lord had been chosen and she was to meet him at the evening meal. She glared at her father's back as he retreated, leaving her in the gardens.

Grabbing a fist full of daisies she tore of the tops, and pulled off their petals. "They were innocent victims."

She turned at the voice. "Oh, its you."

Stephen chuckled, "Yes, its my turn."

"Your turn to guard me, huh?" she walked toward him, and rolled her eyes. "Well, that won't be your job much longer. I'm to be married."

"I know," the dread in his voice was evident to himself if not to Desiree. He moved beside her as she walked to the stables. "I've met the young man. You'll find him," Stephen searched for the word he wanted. "Agreeable."

She stopped and looked at him. "Agreeable? What does that mean?"

He took her elbow, and continued their walk toward the stable. "It means he'll not be disagreeable, you'll have all you want, and you'll be able to control him rather well."

Desiree blew the loose strand of hair from her eyes, "That is far from what I want."

"What do you want?" he asked still walking with her.

Her heart beat quickly as she whispered, "You."

Stephen squeezed his fist, and continued to walk with her, ignoring her answer. He too wanted that, but could not act on the desires. They reached the stable and the stable boy saddled up Lady Desiree's horse, while Stephen took care of his own.

They headed out together toward the forest. Each one lost in their own thoughts. As they moved through the thick woods, the two riders were silent, until they broke through the woods, and came upon the small lake that the girls had spent so much time swimming in.

Stephen dismounted then eased Desiree down also. His hands on her hips he held her close to him. Her feet barely touching the ground. The beat of his heart drummed in his veins, and the whispered "you" from earlier filled his ears. Stephen's lips found her's once more, this time the kiss spoke everything that each one desired. Their tongues mingled and danced, then slowly pulled apart. She stood there watching him.

He released her, and took the horses over to a rail that had been built years ago. Tethering the animals there, he turned back to the woman who had captured his heart through antics of a young girl. That young girl had locked herself inside him, as she turned into a beautiful woman. Their eyes locked and held as he gathered her into his arms and his lips descended to hers.

~~~~~~

Katherine stared at the black void that was in front of her. To someone looking at her, it would seem she were studying the rose bush, but in her mind she saw blackness. She heard voices, and she knew they were speaking to her. She just couldn't answer them. She tried. Her voice wanted to escape, it wanted to call out to the friendly voices she heard.

There was one voice she didn't like, but she couldn't understand why. It was the voice of the new nun. She had disliked the noise as soon as she heard it. The woman's voice was not friendly, it was not kind, though it had not said anything untoward to her. As Katherine looked at the void, she felt her voice wanting to escape. She closed her eyes, and whispered, "Help."

The little nun, looked left and right, then stared at Lady Falcon. "So you have decided to speak again, have ye?" She reached in her pocket and pulled out the small vile of liquid. Moving in front of the woman, she forced her lips open, and poured the foul tasting mixture down Katherine's throat. "I shall have to mix a greater dose, then I had thought." The small whispered, "help" went unheard, and the small bit of awareness left Katherine's eyes.

Her mind still worked, for a moment. This woman, this nun, something was so familiar about her. Katherine wanted to speak, she had wanted to since the nun arrived. The first Sister had been dismissed, called away for a family death, this one had come in her place. This one was evil, Katherine could feel it.

Sounds moved toward the two, and she felt a peace cover her, as she felt fear come from the nun. "It is time for lunch Lady Katherine, I've come to escort you," the voice spoke to her. She felt her hand lifted from her lap and she rose to walk beside the figure. A man's voice, she recognized it. It was the man that visited with her everyday. She wished she could tell him, she had once spoken, she wanted him to be proud of her. His voice soothed her, and comforted her.

Katherine longed to speak, and she knew that the Sister was why she couldn't, that and the dreams. But as soon as she woke from the dream, the Sister poured more medicine down her throat. She hated that medicine.

The man lead her inside, the Sister following close behind, until she was dismissed to get her meal. Katherine sat down, and the gentleman sat beside her. He fed her slowly, her mouth opening when he told her to, and she chewed each piece of food, not tasting it. His voice spoke to her of many things. She heard his words of family, harvesting, birthdays, and celebrations. She longed to respond, but couldn't, she could only sit and eat. A dark void the only thing she could truly focus on.
Once the meal was over, the man helped her from her seat and took her to the study. This was her favorite part of the day. He would read to her. She loved his voice, and to hear him read, meant that his voice had to go on for a long time. It was a voice he used when he spoke to everyone else, a voice full of confidence and strength, love and humor. The voice he used on her was always the same, full of sorrow and pity. She didn't want pity or sorrow, she knew what was wrong, but no one could hear her, and no one saw, so it continued.

The stories were read, and the Sister returned. Katherine once more was lead away, and once more found herself in her bed, another mixture of medicines poured down her lips, and soon darkness claimed her as she slept. The dreams came, thick with evil, and heavy with pain.


©
~~~~~
Post 36
 
Last edited:
i'm sick today....i feel like an 18 wheeler just plowed my over.

hope everyone else is having a better day then me. *sighs*
 
Delta Smooth said:
i'm sick today....i feel like an 18 wheeler just plowed my over.

hope everyone else is having a better day then me. *sighs*


Sorry your feeling a bit rough Delta, have a {{{hug}}} from me. :kiss:
 
Back
Top