The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

Hi Mark just thought I'd stop in and say Hi
Seems I'v missed you... I will try and cathch you tomarrow... :kiss: :devil:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.
Post 21"Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."
Post 22 “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.
Post 23...her loving sister, his next morsel to devour and possess.
Post 24... four nights with her pressed against him was not something he cared to imagine.
Post 25 “I'll not birth Satan's child,” she screamed as she collapsed and fell to the ground.

Desiree looked over to Stephen, the last two nights of their journey had been dealt with, and were behind her, or so she told herself that. Each day they traveled brought her one day closer to her home and one day further from her sister's side. She accepted it finally, she would not be there to save her sister, or learn her fate, until she was safely returned to them. She wanted desperately to reach Kat's side, but she knew with Stephen with her, she would not be able to.

She watched him ready the camp for the night. Her mind trying to block out the warmth of his body next to hers, or how she felt that first night when he had pressed her against him. When he told her she would be laying with him, she thought it meant near him, but he had lain his bedroll right on the ground beside her, and pulled her to him.

Desiree rolled over and stared at the stars above as she thought of how she quickly stood up and demanded he move away. He had only laughed at her, then pulled her down and told her to stop her whining, because they had a long journey ahead of them. It had taken her hours to fall asleep, where Stephen had started snoring within seconds.

That first morning, she had found herself facing his chest, and her body snuggled against his. He had smiled down at her when she opened her eyes and looked up at him. She had felt a warmth spread from her belly throughout the rest of her, she had seen something in his eyes, and she didn't even know how to question him about it. Desiree had scurried away and quickly started pulling out the dry meat for their morning meal.

He had laughed at her once again, only infuriating her and making her cheeks flame red. The next night, last night, had been much the same, and once more she found herself waking up in his warm embrace. Tonight as she lay waiting for him to come to her, she decided to insist that he sleep further away from her. It wasn't proper for him to be so close and surely he didn't need to be.

Stephen doused most of the fire, only leaving a small one remaining. He put away the remains of their meal and tethered the stallion to a nearby tree, feeding it from his bag of grain, then removed his bedroll from the forest floor. Stephen took a deep breath and moved towards Desiree, thankful she was no longer watching him.

He had struggled every night not to kiss her awake, stroke her skin that was often pressed against him. Her arms would push against his chest, her head would rest under his chin, her scent aroused his body into a heated fire of need. Yet, he did nothing to act on his feelings. Stephen would watch her sleeping, he would watch her eyes open and look up to his, her lips would part, and he would want to taste them.

Soon the fantasy would end, as she yelled at him for sleeping so close, and how he should take her back so she could help her sister, and how it wasn't proper for them to be sleeping like that. The mornings would soon become heated arguments, that left to quiet afternoons. By evening they were both tired, and neither one discussed much, so Stephen was surprised when he heard Desiree's, “Not tonight Sir Stephen!”

Sighing he looked down at her, “Desi, we are not going through this again.”

“No, we aren't here,” she pulled a rope from under her cover. “Take this tie it to my ankle and then tie it to yours, you'll feel me if anything happens.“

He hung his head took the rope, bent down and without a word, quickly bound her hands together. At first she looked at him, “What are you doing that for?” she asked him.

“So your rope is put to good use, if you had given me a scarf, I would have used it on your mouth. Instead I'll have to do use this.“ Stephen's mouth covered her lips, he gently pressed his tongue over her lips, breathing in the gasp that came from her throat. He had no idea what had possessed him to tie her hands, perhaps his mind knew he was going to kiss her, and didn't want to feel her nails rake his face.

Desiree felt the anger of having her hands tied. She felt the warmth of his tongue sweep into her mouth. Her body hummed in new found excitement and she let her own tongue move to taste his.

The two muscles moved together each one tasting the other. He used his to stroke the sides of her's, then began to move it in and out of her mouth, massaging it to a heated frenzy. Desiree mimicked his movements, and sucked greedily when he finally gave her the appendage once more. With heartfelt moans, she soon found her mouth empty, but her neck receiving the delicious treat from his mouth.

Stephen nipped at her flesh, pulling the silken skin into his mouth, his tongue pressed against it, massaged it, enjoyed the taste and texture. Soon he was moving his hand down her arms, over her hip, his fingers gathered her dress up into his fist.

She slid her leg over his and stroked her slipper covered foot against the firm muscle. Desiree's body was becoming more aroused with each touch of his hands. Her head fell back offering her neck even further, as she felt his hard, calloused fingers skim across her thigh. She ached to have him touch her more, she had no clue as to what emotions would rock through her, she just wanted to experience them, with him.

He continued to dive into her skin, his tongue massaged her flesh, traced her ear, he whispered her name. She shivered against his touch, each pulse of her heart he could feel beneath his lips. “Stephen please,” she begged him.

Her words, reached his ears, he recognized the hunger in them, and he fought himself to stop what he was doing. Closing his eyes, he moved his hand away, he couldn't take her, not like this, not in the woods, he would shame her beyond repair, and he would not do that to her.

“Hush, love, you need to sleep.” Kissing her lips softly, he undid the rope and held her in this arms. No more words were spoken as they each tried to calm their bodies.

~~~~~
Nice writting.............

now it's time to rock & roll the place.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Post 22 “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.
Post 24... four nights with her pressed against him was not something he cared to imagine.
Post 25 “I'll not birth Satan's child,” she screamed as she collapsed and fell to the ground.

Desiree looked over to Stephen, the last two nights of their journey had been dealt with, and were behind her, or so she told herself that. Each day they traveled brought her one day closer to her home and one day further from her sister's side. She accepted it finally, she would not be there to save her sister, or learn her fate, until she was safely returned to them. She wanted desperately to reach Kat's side, but she knew with Stephen with her, she would not be able to.

She watched him ready the camp for the night. Her mind trying to block out the warmth of his body next to hers, or how she felt that first night when he had pressed her against him. When he told her she would be laying with him, she thought it meant near him, but he had lain his bedroll right on the ground beside her, and pulled her to him.

Desiree rolled over and stared at the stars above as she thought of how she quickly stood up and demanded he move away. He had only laughed at her, then pulled her down and told her to stop her whining, because they had a long journey ahead of them. It had taken her hours to fall asleep, where Stephen had started snoring within seconds.

That first morning, she had found herself facing his chest, and her body snuggled against his. He had smiled down at her when she opened her eyes and looked up at him. She had felt a warmth spread from her belly throughout the rest of her, she had seen something in his eyes, and she didn't even know how to question him about it. Desiree had scurried away and quickly started pulling out the dry meat for their morning meal.

He had laughed at her once again, only infuriating her and making her cheeks flame red. The next night, last night, had been much the same, and once more she found herself waking up in his warm embrace. Tonight as she lay waiting for him to come to her, she decided to insist that he sleep further away from her. It wasn't proper for him to be so close and surely he didn't need to be.

Stephen doused most of the fire, only leaving a small one remaining. He put away the remains of their meal and tethered the stallion to a nearby tree, feeding it from his bag of grain, then removed his bedroll from the forest floor. Stephen took a deep breath and moved towards Desiree, thankful she was no longer watching him.

He had struggled every night not to kiss her awake, stroke her skin that was often pressed against him. Her arms would push against his chest, her head would rest under his chin, her scent aroused his body into a heated fire of need. Yet, he did nothing to act on his feelings. Stephen would watch her sleeping, he would watch her eyes open and look up to his, her lips would part, and he would want to taste them.

Soon the fantasy would end, as she yelled at him for sleeping so close, and how he should take her back so she could help her sister, and how it wasn't proper for them to be sleeping like that. The mornings would soon become heated arguments, that left to quiet afternoons. By evening they were both tired, and neither one discussed much, so Stephen was surprised when he heard Desiree's, “Not tonight Sir Stephen!”

Sighing he looked down at her, “Desi, we are not going through this again.”

“No, we aren't here,” she pulled a rope from under her cover. “Take this tie it to my ankle and then tie it to yours, you'll feel me if anything happens.“

He hung his head took the rope, bent down and without a word, quickly bound her hands together. At first she looked at him, “What are you doing that for?” she asked him.

“So your rope is put to good use, if you had given me a scarf, I would have used it on your mouth. Instead I'll have to do use this.“ Stephen's mouth covered her lips, he gently pressed his tongue over her lips, breathing in the gasp that came from her throat. He had no idea what had possessed him to tie her hands, perhaps his mind knew he was going to kiss her, and didn't want to feel her nails rake his face.

Desiree felt the anger of having her hands tied. She felt the warmth of his tongue sweep into her mouth. Her body hummed in new found excitement and she let her own tongue move to taste his.

The two muscles moved together each one tasting the other. He used his to stroke the sides of her's, then began to move it in and out of her mouth, massaging it to a heated frenzy. Desiree mimicked his movements, and sucked greedily when he finally gave her the appendage once more. With heartfelt moans, she soon found her mouth empty, but her neck receiving the delicious treat from his mouth.

Stephen nipped at her flesh, pulling the silken skin into his mouth, his tongue pressed against it, massaged it, enjoyed the taste and texture. Soon he was moving his hand down her arms, over her hip, his fingers gathered her dress up into his fist.

She slid her leg over his and stroked her slipper covered foot against the firm muscle. Desiree's body was becoming more aroused with each touch of his hands. Her head fell back offering her neck even further, as she felt his hard, calloused fingers skim across her thigh. She ached to have him touch her more, she had no clue as to what emotions would rock through her, she just wanted to experience them, with him.

He continued to dive into her skin, his tongue massaged her flesh, traced her ear, he whispered her name. She shivered against his touch, each pulse of her heart he could feel beneath his lips. “Stephen please,” she begged him.

Her words, reached his ears, he recognized the hunger in them, and he fought himself to stop what he was doing. Closing his eyes, he moved his hand away, he couldn't take her, not like this, not in the woods, he would shame her beyond repair, and he would not do that to her.

“Hush, love, you need to sleep.” Kissing her lips softly, he undid the rope and held her in this arms. No more words were spoken as they each tried to calm their bodies.

~~~~~

Breath-takingly hot!

Leaving 12 x :rose: for Red.

# 27

Post 26No more words were spoken as they each tried to calm their bodies.

Marcus watched as Katherine rammed then knife deep into her stomach, she eyes clouded and she dropped to the ground. Chaos erupted as he tried to rush to her side, only to be stopped by the shiny steel of Horatio's sword. Marcus had drawn his long before, so he lifted it up and blocked his foes attacks. He could see a woman rushing to Kat's side, but nothing else could distract him further, as Horatio moved and pressed him back further.

The two men fought while his comrades fought along with him. Horatio's soldiers were just as well trained as he and he could tell from the sounds of battle that the losses would be high on both sides. That didn't matter that much to Marcus, all he wanted was the man in front of him, to be slaughtered.

They pressed on, each one making slices that would cut deep. Marcus, had not worn his full gear, just his chest plate, so he was somewhat protected. His arms were not, however and when he felt the first bite of Horatio's blade run over it, he grimace in agony. Blood flowed free, as he moved in and swept his sword along the exposed thighs of his opponent.

The smells of blood and sweat assaulted his senses. It mingled together urging him forward. With each step he took towards Horation he could see the other man, thinking of a way to escape. His legs were bleeding, though the wound not deep, it was a wound just the same. Marcus watched Horatio stumble as he tried to keep the battle going.

Horatio saw the man moving in closer, he needed to thrust deep or soon, he would lose, all he had desired. He saw his dreams crumbling before him, and he refused to accept that. His eyes scanned the courtyard, his numbers were dwindling fast, and he himself felt that he was about to concede defeat. Horation knew he would not leave this place alive if he just gave in, so he continued to fight.

His legs burned, and soon another wound was received, this one staggered him heavily, as Marcus' sword ripped into his arm. His sword dropped from his hand, and he moved to grab his knife. Marcus lifted his weapon to finish off the evil that lay before him.

“NO!”

Marcus turned and looked at his liege Lord, his eyes full of questions.

“He'll stand before the king, and face the humiliation he has shown my daughter. His father was spared that by a quick death, he will face the people, and receive his punishment for his father's crimes, as well as those that he has done in the past.”

“Lord, I beg of you to let me kill him now!” Marcus cried out, his fingers clutching the hilt of his sword.

“Marcus, he will face his peers, he will be stripped of it all, then paraded in front of all that he felt he was above, my daughter needs taken inside, we will have to stay here for a while.”

Marcus watched as Horatio was pulled up and tied. He walked up to the man, “If you come near her or her family, I will destroy you.” He wiped his bloody sword against the man's chest, and left to follow the men into the great hall.

Katherine's body, still unmoving was carried ahead of him. The woman that had run to his side, dropped to her feet, her hands clasped as if in prayer, “Oh Thank heaven's you are here, I'm Maggie, Lady Falcon's maid and friend, I'll serve her as long as you ask me to.”

“Just save her for now.”

Marcus watched the woman hurry off, he turned as he saw Kat's father come in. “I have ordered a group of the men to take Falcon and present him to our King. I will stay here until she is well, then we will return home.”

“And what of Desiree?”

“She should be safe with in the walls of the abbey, she is with Stephen. I'll send word of Katherine's health when I know what to tell her, right now, I don't know if my daughter will live or die.”

Marcus stared up where he had seen the woman cross across toward the room where he had seen Kat taken. “I will stay here, and serve you until you are ready to take your leave.” The two men moved to the study, each one hoping that the woman upstairs would live, and if she did, she would be the woman that had for one brief moment shown herself, just before she had plunged the knife deep inside her.

Marcus feared that the woman he had seen when she had first come out, would be the one he looked at if she did live, an empty shell of what was once a spirit filled youth, that had grown into a witty lass.

©
~~~~~
Post 28

Last edited:
mark197205 said:
Your welcome Red :kiss: , the new installment is great too, yet more twists to come I am sure.... :)
Perhaps... I mean... it is title Horatio's Revenge... can't have him disposed of just yet... to early.. :) :) :)

mark197205 said:
Very true... :)
funny.. as I write this, it isn't anything like I had started thinking as I began, I have found that with the novel I'm writing to have submitted for publishing. It took a total change, when I edited three paragraphs.. lol

Hi ya Mark... :kiss:
Looks like I missed you again
I might just have to tie you down to catch up with you... :devil:

just wanted to say hello to everyone.....hope y'all are having a nice weekend...latah! :D

Delta Smooth said:
just wanted to say hello to everyone.....hope y'all are having a nice weekend...latah! :D

Hey Delta :kiss:

I love that AV, makes me laugh out loud. :catroar:

Back