The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Bear skin huh??? Polar, black, grizzly?? is the head still attached??? (the rug's head.. :rolleyes: )

Plain Brown Bear rug in here.

mark197205 said:
I give you my word of honour as to your safety, your as safe with me drunk as you are sober....... ;)

Actually, I'd be more concerned for your safety. :D

Wonderful... keep it warm for me and I'll be back tonight... maybe, you'll inspire words of poetry to fall from my lips. :kiss: ;) :D :D
You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss. :kiss: ;)

Just got in from the college bookstore and had to pick up lots of materials.

Shagly said:
Hello ((( LING ))) how is the week starting out for you?
Hi Shagly ~my Week started out just fine Hun ;)
and besides that its gonna be a short Week :D

~~~hugs & juicy :kiss: es from this Canadian Beaver :p :D ~~~~Ling

Dumpling said:
Hi Shagly ~my Week started out just fine Hun ;)
and besides that its gonna be a short Week :D

~~~hugs & juicy :kiss: es from this Canadian Beaver :p :D ~~~~Ling

:p :kiss:

# 24

Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.
Post 21"Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."
Post 22 “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.
Post 23...her loving sister, his next morsel to devour and possess.

Desiree's horse moved in circles as the men approached her. Knowing it was pointless at this point to even consider running, she waited for them to state their business. Deep down in her stomach, she knew why they were there, but she didn't want to accept it.

The larger one moved closer to her, and took the reigns of her horse. His eyes ran over the wound in her arm, "Not to bad, we'll tend to it when we get to camp."

"You should not have hurt her," the menacing voice growled out, as the first arrow found its mark deep in the man's chest. His hand fell from Desiree's arm as his life's blood spewed from his body.

Soon another arrow flew, taking out a second man. Desiree watched the remaining two gather in close to her. Her own eyes scanned the trees, "Where was he?" she thought. A loud scream of pain sounded in her left ear, turning quickly, the third man fell from his horse with a knife buried in his chest. The final man, turned to Desiree and grabbed her arm, only long enough to find himself pulled from his own steed's back, and a knife to his throat.

Desiree looked down, at the fourth and final dead assailant then up into the eyes of Stephen. She saw the anger in them, as he walked up to her and dragged her down from his horse. His lips took hers, devouring them in a hot, searing kiss. Forcing his tongue into her mouth, he pushed through any resistance that she may have thought of giving.

She felt her knees weaken as he pulled her closer to him. Desiree's mouth opened under his assault and the pain in her arm was forgotten. Her tongue moved with his as her body pressed closer, begging for something, but not knowing what it was. The whimper pulled from her throat, brought Stephen back to reality.

He pulled away from her and looked at the dead bodies on the ground, " You go to such links to get yourself killed!" He pulled her away from the carnage, "Stay here."

Desiree watched as Stephen moved around the men and gathered their weapons, then he dragged each body away. The four unmanned horses still stood, each one trained well and each recognizing the scent of blood, but did nothing to shy away from it. Stephen gathered their reigns and whistled a high pitched squeal.

A young lad, no more then 8 years scurried from the forest. "You brought a boy!" Desiree yelled at Stephen.

"He had more sense then you! He stayed hidden in the trees, while you left the keep, and found yourself about to be the next victim to Lord Falcon, or is that what you wanted?"

She moved quickly over to him, her eyes on fire for the words he had spoken, "I only want to save my sister." She shouted back, her finger poking in his chest.

"How by bedding Falcon?"

The resounding crack filled the night sky, as Desiree's hand felt the sting from the slap she had given Stephen. "Take the horses to the abbey we'll be along in a moment."

The boy said nothing, his eyes wide in wonder and terror. He robed the horses together and soon began leading them away. "Wait!" Stephen called out to him, "You can ride Lady Desiree's."

She said nothing as the boy mounted the fine beast and headed once more towards the abbey. "So my punishment is to walk?" she asked.

"No, you'll ride with me."

"To the abbey?" her brow lifted. "I'll only leave again."

Stephen shrugged his shoulder's, "No, you wouldn't, but no, I'm not taking you to the abbey."

"Where then?"

"I left a note for your father, when he returns he'll find us both back at your home. Horatio knew you were here, so it means he has eyes everywhere. At the castle you'll be watched easily, for I'll still be in your room. This time however, I'll be telling a lie with you." He grabbed the reigns to his horse and led him to her.

Her mouth gapped open, as he lifted her up. His face pulled tight as he absorbed the pain in his leg and his arm. "Good, I hope that hurts a lot!" she scowled.

"Not as much as losing you would have," he muttered under his breath.

Mounting up behind her, Stephen headed away from the forest that soon would be littered with scavengers. One hand rested on Lady Desiree's hip, holding her steady while the other held the reigns of his steed. How he was going to travel the next four nights with her pressed against him was not something he cared to imagine.

©
~~~~~~
Post 25

Last edited:
Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.
Post 21"Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."
Post 22 “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.
Post 23...her loving sister, his next morsel to devour and possess.

Desiree's horse moved in circles as the men approached her. Knowing it was pointless at this point to even consider running, she waited for them to state their business. Deep down in her stomach, she knew why they were there, but she didn't want to accept it.

The larger one moved closer to her, and took the reigns of her horse. His eyes ran over the wound in her arm, "Not to bad, we'll tend to it when we get to camp."

"You should not have hurt her," the menacing voice growled out, as the first arrow found its mark deep in the man's chest. His hand fell from Desiree's arm as his life's blood spewed from his body.

Soon another arrow flew, taking out a second man. Desiree watched the remaining two gather in close to her. Her own eyes scanned the trees, "Where was he?" she thought. A loud scream of pain sounded in her left ear, turning quickly, the third man fell from his horse with a knife buried in his chest. The final man, turned to Desiree and grabbed her arm, only long enough to find himself pulled from his own steed's back, and a knife to his throat.

Desiree looked down, at the fourth and final dead assailant then up into the eyes of Stephen. She saw the anger in them, as he walked up to her and dragged her down from his horse. His lips took hers, devouring them in a hot, searing kiss. Forcing his tongue into her mouth, he pushed through any resistance that she may have thought of giving.

She felt her knees weaken as he pulled her closer to him. Desiree's mouth opened under his assault and the pain in her arm was forgotten. Her tongue moved with his as her body pressed closer, begging for something, but not knowing what it was. The whimper pulled from her throat, brought Stephen back to reality.

He pulled away from her and looked at the dead bodies on the ground, " You go to such links to get yourself killed!" He pulled her away from the carnage, "Stay here."

Desiree watched as Stephen moved around the men and gathered their weapons, then he dragged each body away. The four unmanned horses still stood, each one trained well and each recognizing the scent of blood, but did nothing to shy away from it. Stephen gathered their reigns and whistled a high pitched squeal.

A young lad, no more then 8 years scurried from the forest. "You brought a boy!" Desiree yelled at Stephen.

"He had more sense then you! He stayed hidden in the trees, while you left the keep, and found yourself about to be the next victim to Lord Falcon, or is that what you wanted?"

She moved quickly over to him, her eyes on fire for the words he had spoken, "I only want to save my sister." She shouted back, her finger poking in his chest.

"How by bedding Falcon?"

The resounding crack filled the night sky, as Desiree's hand felt the sting from the slap she had given Stephen. "Take the horses to the abbey we'll be along in a moment."

The boy said nothing, his eyes wide in wonder and terror. He robed the horses together and soon began leading them away. "Wait!" Stephen called out to him, "You can ride Lady Desiree's."

She said nothing as the boy mounted the fine beast and headed once more towards the abbey. "So my punishment is to walk?" she asked.

"No, you'll ride with me."

"To the abbey?" her brow lifted. "I'll only leave again."

Stephen shrugged his shoulder's, "No, you wouldn't, but no, I'm not taking you to the abbey."

"Where then?"

"I left a note for your father, when he returns he'll find us both back at your home. Horatio knew you were here, so it means he has eyes everywhere. At the castle you'll be watched easily, for I'll still be in your room. This time however, I'll be telling a lie with you." He grabbed the reigns to his horse and led him to her.

Her mouth gapped open, as he lifted her up. His face pulled tight as he absorbed the pain in his leg and his arm. "Good, I hope that hurts a lot!" she scowled.

"Not as much as losing you would have," he muttered under his breath.

Mounting up behind her, Stephen headed away from the forest that soon would be littered with scavengers. One hand rested on Lady Desiree's hip, holding her steady while the other held the reigns of his steed. How he was going to travel the next four nights with her pressed against him was not something he cared to imagine.

~~~~~~~

Steven is our hero, ta da da da!! :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

wow.....you guys are really heating things up here.....i better stand back before my thread explodes :D

Delta Smooth said:
wow.....you guys are really heating things up here.....i better stand back before my thread explodes :D
Well Delta it's time to get the fire burning. :devil:

Back