A Strange Request

Good morning to all the wonderful naughty ladies, thier admirers, and lurkers. Hope everyones weekend was good and naughty and you are all ready for the new week.

So now I had better do what I came to do. Watch out, here it is!


:D

BUMP!!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
I am getting so excited............

My fear and excitement is building trying to
imagine what challenges you all will vote to make me do.

I am trying to be a good student and follow Nymphonan's homework assignment to orally pleasure my boyfriend each day until I complete my challenges, whenever he demands it.

I thought it might be OK to report what I do each day directly to the thread.

So I'm catching up on what happened this weekend. It was extra nasty and hot.

Saturday

..........We went to a party at one of his business client’s homes. It was a fancy dress up affair, he was in a suit and I wore a nice simple black dress with thin straps. But, my boyfriend still had me on my knees in one the bathrooms. He made me finger fuck my pussy while I sucked him until we both climaxed. On the drive home he had me take all my clothes off and suck him all the way to his place. I wasn’t able to make him come in the car. He let me wear my coat as we went into his apartment building. Again, in the hallway outside his apartment door, he took my coat and made me kneel naked on floor and suck him. I took his cock deep in my mouth and sucked his cock and balls intensily, trying to get him off quickly before some came out and discovered me.

Sunday
.........I came back to his place after dropping something off at a girlfriend’s house. I walked in and saw that he was standing talking on the phone. When he saw me come in, he motioned for me to come to him. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock out and pointed to it. I came to him went down on him and immediately began licking and sucking him. He continued to talk on the phone, as I pleasured him with my mouth. After a while, I heard him say, “Sure, she’s here. Hang on just a moment.” He put the phone to my ear while I still had his cock in my mouth. I was shocked to hear my mother’s voice. He pulled out of my mouth so I could answer. I began answering my mother’s questons. My boyfriend then moved behind me pulled me to my feet. He undid my belt and pulled my jeans and panties to the floor. He he bent me over and pressed his cock up against my pussy from behind and pushed into me. I tried to quickly end the conversation with my mom. But, it was one of those days when she just wouldn’t stop talking. She just went on and on. My boyfriend kept fucking me slowly while I tried to keep my voice steady. When, my mother finally hung up, he pushed me to the floor and fucked me hard until he came deep inside of me and made me scream.

Thanks everyone for helping me be bad.

Alison

so very bad
 
Very nice job of reporting so_very_bad and it sounds as though you are taking your task of making things up to your boyfriend seriously. That is good, you have a lot to make up for! I think that you and your boyfriend will be very pleased and excited about the challenges that are coming in.
 
An idea for everyone

I suggest that everyone who enjoys this thread, find the women on Literotica that they would most love to see take a challenge.

PM or post an invitation for them to come and be bad like the other women have here.

fearless frank

PS. You can link this page by copying the address from your browser of this thread and pasting it into the body of your message or post.
 
Re: An idea for everyone

fearless_frank said:
I suggest that everyone who enjoys this thread, find the women on Literotica that they would most love to see take a challenge.

PM or post an invitation for them to come and be bad like the other women have here.

fearless frank

PS. You can link this page by copying the address from your browser of this thread and pasting it into the body of your message or post.

Thank you Frank for the great suggestion! I could use all the help that I can get to keep this thread what it was created to be. Real life has kept me busy and forced me to be more of a good girl than I would like to be. I think the idea of getting some other women on here to help complete some challenges and give us something good to read is a wonderful idea. The link to this thread can also be put into your sig-lines!
 
Love this thread

Glad to see challenges are still being taken and acted upon. Three cheers to you all!

This has got to be some of the best reading I have had in months!

SH
 
[color=dark red]Okay Ladies and Gentlemen.......[/color]

Today is the last day to get your challenges for so_very_bad's pennance PM'd to me to be considered for the voting. Tonight I figure out which 5 I believe to be the most difficult and exciting. Those that will help make up to her boyfriend for the BAD thing that she did! Then tomorrow I will post the top 5 and open up the voting polls. You may place your vote in my message box (ballots should be secret you know)! PLEASE do not post your vote on the thread! We don't want the choices to become public knowledge to soon, anticipation is half the fun!
 
Nymphonan said:
[color=dark red]Okay Ladies and Gentlemen.......[/color]

Today is the last day to get your challenges for so_very_bad's pennance PM'd to me to be considered for the voting. Tonight I figure out which 5 I believe to be the most difficult and exciting. Those that will help make up to her boyfriend for the BAD thing that she did! Then tomorrow I will post the top 5 and open up the voting polls. You may place your vote in my message box (ballots should be secret you know)! PLEASE do not post your vote on the thread! We don't want the choices to become public knowledge to soon, anticipation is half the fun!

Just half dear...........

;)
:heart: :devil: :heart:
:rose:
 
A bit late but - - -

Nymphonan said:
[color=dark red]Okay Ladies and Gentlemen.......[/color]

Today is the last day to get your challenges for so_very_bad's pennance PM'd to me to be considered for the voting. Tonight I figure out which 5 I believe to be the most difficult and exciting. Those that will help make up to her boyfriend for the BAD thing that she did! Then tomorrow I will post the top 5 and open up the voting polls. You may place your vote in my message box (ballots should be secret you know)! PLEASE do not post your vote on the thread! We don't want the choices to become public knowledge to soon, anticipation is half the fun!

I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see what challenges are presented and the vote, vote, vote. lol Oh, yeah, guess only one vote per customer, huh?:rolleyes:
Hope your message box is empty at the start of the voting.;)

And now here is my input for the day (better late than never);

BUMP!!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Re: A bit late but - - -

Dragonheart00 said:
I can hardly wait until tomorrow to see what challenges are presented and the vote, vote, vote. lol Oh, yeah, guess only one vote per customer, huh?:rolleyes:
Hope your message box is empty at the start of the voting.;)

And now here is my input for the day (better late than never);

BUMP!!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Since we are picking the top three, I am thinking that I will let each of you pick your top three! But I will explain the voting proceedure when I post tomorrow. In the mean time, I have cleaned as much out of my PM boxes as possible.
 
Monday's Homework

This is how I fulfilled my homework to daily pleasure my boyfriend on Monday.

..........I was sleeping soundly at my house last nignt, when I felt a sweet kiss on my cheek. I heard my boyfriend whisper in my ear, “Open your mouth.” I didn’t even think, I just complied and opened my mouth wide. He slipped his cock between my lips and began fucking my mouth rapidly. He shot come deeply down my throat. He pulled out and walked away. I heard him turn the TV on in the other room as I finished swallowing and drifted off back to sleep. He returned twice more throughout the night and filled my mouth with come each time. I had very strange dreams throughout the night.

I am tingling with excitement at all the possibilities that tomorrow will bring.

Special thanks to Nymphonan, our dedicated Headmistress for making this a reality.

Alison

so very bad
 
you're doing great SVB...but you have SO MUCH to look forward to! We can't wait to see how the voting turns out
 
Wow

What a fascinating way to have sex. I'm titillated and enthralled, even touched. I look forward to the challenges :)

-Fulv
 
The Polls are now open!

Ok all you Naughty people and lovers of Naughty people, it is time to review and vote on the challenges for so_very_bad’s penance challenges. She will be required to complete 3 challenges and so each of you will be able to vote for your 3 favorite challenges. Please send me a PM with your top 3 picks indicating them in order. Example:

1- A
2- B
3- C

Or whatever your picks are. I will then figure out which 3 got the most votes and send them by email to so_very_bad. Once she has completed them, she is to send her report to me and I will post the results here and give her a grade. Perhaps we can get her to encourage her boyfriend to also post his response to her completion of the challenges.
 
A-Strip down, put on a collar (if you and your SO are into this type of scene, if not forgo the collar), head to kitchen to prepare a special meal for the two of you or if you boyfriend would prefer, he may invite guests but the choice is his.

You are to prepare a four-course meal for your SO and yourself and the guests if he chooses to invite others. The meal should be prepared in the NUDE . The only thing that you should be wearing is either a butt plug (preferably one with a remote for making it vibrate or a clit vibrator with a remote. Your boyfriend should of course have the controller). Avoid cooking anything with splattering grease, as you are not allowed any type of covering at all, not even an apron.

Your meal is to include: a meat, a starch (potato, rice, pasta), a vegetable or fruit, bread and a dessert.

Make sure while the meal is cooking, that you prepare a nice table.

When you are finished cooking, dish it up on plates for each of you. You are to present each of the plates to your SO for his inspection.

To do this, your SO will be seated at the table and you will walk in carrying the plates. When you reach your SO, you are to kneel and offer the plates up for his inspection. He will then take the plates from you and place them on the table. You are to kneel by his side while he eats and he is to feed you as whoever is present are dinning. Your boyfriend now has some choices to make; he may have you perform some things before feeding you. He may have you play with yourself until you are just on the edge of orgasm, but you are not allowed to reach orgasm yet, He may have you suck his cock to orgasm in between courses, or any other tasks that he feels is appropriate. (You may have the use of a pillow for your knees if your SO allows it.) You may not touch any of your food or drink but may receive it only from your SO.

You will repeat the same thing for your dessert including the presentation of the plates.

After dining, you are to clear the table and clean up, still in the nude. When all clean up has been accomplished you should present yourself to your boyfriend by going to the dinning table, spreading your legs and laying your chest on the table with your arms stretched out grabbing the other side. If he is pleased with your performance and with the meal, he may have a second dessert of eating your pussy and the reward you by fucking you from behind. If he is not pleased with something he should punish you in whatever way he sees fit. This punishment could take the form of leaving you there while he does other things, spanking you, continuing to tease you to near but not quite climax, or whatever else he can think of that he feels is appropriate.
 
B-Dress in a provocative manner, the typical “Naughty girl” attire. You should be wearing some kind of toy that has a remote and your boyfriend should of course have the remote. Go to a bar or club with your boyfriend. Enter separately, acting as if you are not together. The Naughty lady needs to have a couple drinks to get her warmed up and to soften her inhibitions. She will chat and dance with some nice young guys. While she is dancing, her BF should use the controller to get her to have at least two orgasms while in another man’s arms. Once she has had her orgasms, she is to go back outside to their car. This will be his clue to join her outside but he is not to walk out with her and may make her wait as long as he chooses. She will strip naked in the backseat playing with herself, but not reaching another orgasm until her Bf joins her. When he reaches the car, he should open the back door and she should immediately go down on him bringing him to orgasm and swallowing. Now she is to get into the front seat of the car remaining naked and still refraining from giving herself an orgasm. He is to drive to any place where they can have sex. During the drive she is to play with him and suck him back hard. When they get to a safe semi-public place, she is to bend over a picnic table, the hood of the car or park bench and beg her BF to fuck her from behind as she tells him all the details of how she felt as he made her cum while she was dancing in the arms of the other men.






C-No panties, short skirt, either a see-thru, or very revealing blouse. Insert loud vibrator into her pussy. Order food at a drive-thru window. Turn on the vibrator and spread legs wide. Keep it going while you pay for and pick up your food. You may orgasm at anytime. Nudity is allowed only at night. You should do your best to time things so that you will have an orgasm at about the same time you reach the window. Tell the person at the window to hold on, and, before paying, have your orgasm and pull the vibrator out and toss it into the passenger seat. Pay for your food, take it and leave.







D-I would like her to disguise herself as a man and sneak into a men’s restroom or locker room and go into one of the stalls. Strip naked and then call her boyfriend on a cell phone and tell him where she is and beg him to come fuck her. She should play with herself without climaxing until he arrives. When he arrives, he should join her in the stall and fuck her right there without speaking to her. Then he should turn and leave. She may then get dressed and leave the restroom. What they do after that is up to them, but we want to hear about it.






E-Go to an adult "toy" store and convince the store manager/clerk to allow you to be a store mannequin for at least one hour. Preferably you would be a window mannequin, but since many of these stores don't have front windows, you do not have to meet this requirement; however, you should be as close to the front door as possible.

Clothing: You may wear whatever you like to the store. However, the clerk gets to pick what you will wear as the mannequin even if this means exposing more of yourself than you would normally do.

Touching yourself: Mannequins cannot move. Therefore, unless the clerk positions you in such a way that you are touching yourself, you may not do so while you are in the store. Once you have left the store, you may not touch yourself until you can no longer see the store in your car mirrors.

Anonymity: I realize this is important, so you may wear a Mardi Gras-style mask (the kind that covers the top half of your face) or you may use a wide blindfold. Using the blindfold means you won't be able to see what store customers are doing or how they react to your presence.

Time: At least one hour as a mannequin, but you may stay longer if you wish.
 
YAY!!!

they are up...

congratulations to all the naughty suggestions...what a hard choice (ummmm literally?) ... i will be anxiously awaiting the results as i'm sure many others are and then for the completion reports....

lets get those votes in!!!


:devil: :devil:
 
Bump

Good morning to all you wonderful naughty Ladies , lovers of naughty Ladies, fans of this thread and lurkers!!!!!!!!
PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
I must say this is the time for you lurkers to have a great chance to input in this thread without giving up your lurking status.;) But all your votes will be counted by the "Headmistress" even the absentee ballots. lol:D
Oh, Yes, I did vote! It was a "HARD" decision as to which ones to vote for as all had merit. I believe kudos are due the the lovely Nymphonan for her difficult task of narrowing the field down to only 5. My hat is off to you, lovely Lady, our very own
"Headmistress" for your efforts in keeping this thread going in light of the founders unfortunate absence do to r/l getting in the way of all else. I am sure she is as grateful as the rest of us in the way you have continued working to keep it on track.
ntbb, if you are reading this, hurry back, you are missed also.

Gee, I better get off my soap box or people will start thinking I am running for office. lol

Now for my usual input to this great thread:

BUMP!!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Thanks Ya'll!

The votes are coming in nicely! Keep them coming (those of you that have not voted yet! However, each person can vote for 3 challenges, but they can only vote once! LOL!
 
Nymphonan said:
Thanks Ya'll!

The votes are coming in nicely! Keep them coming (those of you that have not voted yet! However, each person can vote for 3 challenges, but they can only vote once! LOL!

Yay, I hope we vote something devilish for her to do for her horrible behavior to her BF. But I have to say that she has done the pennance part very well so far. And seems to be finding a new side to her sexual personality.
 
Bump

Good morning to all the wonderful naughty ladies, the loyal followers of this thread, lurkers and "VOTERS".
Just a short note to say thanks for voting for those of you who have done so. To all others; Vote while there is time to do so.

That said, here is my little contribution for the day!

BUMP!!

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
Stopped counting votes long enough to say......

Happy Veteran's Day!

And to all the veteran's out there, my continued and undying gratitude and thanks for what you have done to insure my freedom to express myself on this board in the way that I do and all the other freedoms that I enjoy.

Polls are open until 11/15!

So in the election where your vote truly does count, get your votes in!
 
Nymphonan said:
Stopped counting votes long enough to say......

Happy Veteran's Day!

And to all the veteran's out there, my continued and undying gratitude and thanks for what you have done to insure my freedom to express myself on this board in the way that I do and all the other freedoms that I enjoy.



I Whole Heartedly second that here also!!!!!
 
Back
Top