Leg worshippers

I have read of such people, but have never encountered any in real life. Is anyone here at Literotica a leg worshipper? Can you enlighten me as to what's involved? It's something I feel I would enjoy very much.
I love a woman’s legs and bum. Love to fuck doggy so I can see a woman’s ass as I pump into her, then lick my cum as it drips down her inner thighs, and lick the creampie from her moist pussy. The back of a woman’s legs are very erotic.

I love a woman’s legs and bum. Love to fuck doggy so I can see a woman’s ass as I pump into her, then lick my cum as it drips down her inner thighs, and lick the creampie from her moist pussy. The back of a woman’s legs are very erotic.
The back of her knees seems to be hot..sensitive area...smooth silky skin.. :D

I had a girlfriend in High School with the longest legs. During the sixties so she always wore the shortest skirts. The inside of her thighs were like silk. Of course she was 16 so all her skin was smooth. Drove me wild. Both lost our Virginity. I'm still keep in touch with her and I'm 73!

I had a girlfriend in High School with the longest legs. During the sixties so she always wore the shortest skirts. The inside of her thighs were like silk. Of course she was 16 so all her skin was smooth. Drove me wild. Both lost our Virginity. I'm still keep in touch with her and I'm 73!
Certain images never seem to go away

Similar thing, I think she was about 18 when she lost her virginity to me,I was about a year older and we still keep in touch. But she lives about 25 miles away. Saw her once about 15 years ago, still looks good. If the opportunity presented itself, never know what might happen…

Not a worshipper, but I definitely love a great pair of legs. Its probably the body part that gets my attention the quickest. Hard to beat a great pair.

I have read of such people, but have never encountered any in real life. Is anyone here at Literotica a leg worshipper? Can you enlighten me as to what's involved? It's something I feel I would enjoy very much.
I certainly love to look and admire a woman with long sexy legs, especially with nylons. In terms of "worshipping", I love to massage a woman's legs, starting at her feet, and slowly working my way up to her pussy, then massaging her pussy. I love the sounds a woman makes as I slowly tease her with the massages, doing this for an hour or so. For me it's more the reaction from the woman than the feel of her legs. Make any sense?

Back