Hotwives preparing for a date

Do you like this, Michael? Jonathan has a real thing for pantyhose and boots. Just like you.
6beeed3c681eb6abccac02feda09e7da1deceac2.jpg

What does it look like I'm doing, Michael? I'm packing an overnight bag. Jonathan and I are going away for the weekend. Don't forget the kids have a band concert tonight, and soccer practice in the morning.
c3189a3fc0540e9413b2789300ba49bd483b9e89.jpg
I’ve been thinking about this lately. I think it would be kind of hot if my sweet wifey were to spend the weekend with another man. Preferably in a hotel room.

Michael, can you feed the kids? I'm supposed to meet Jonathan in 20 minutes.
2632ad9ec18eaab649265634b8d521bd1c1a1c13.jpg
That’s kind of a hot scenario. The husband attending to the kids while the wife and mother is having a bit of “Me” time. That time being taking another man’s cock, either in his bed or a hotel room.

"Hon..."
"...the college guys in the room next door?"
"I think they got the message..."
"...I'll see you later."
psykodinooo-9jd0m-d7ea8d.jpg
"Hon..."
"...the college guys in the room next door?"
"I think they got the message..."
"...I'll see you later."
psykodinooo-9jd0m-d7ea8d.jpg
Vacation relationship goals! I would love to watch. But I’m sure those guys wouldn’t want me around as they're screwing my wife. No problem though. The important thing is my wife getting laid on holiday.

"OH, honey, sorry, I forgot you were still waiting. Listen, are you sure you don't want to just go ahead and go home for the night? James and I, well, by the time we come upstairs from the bar, we're probably gonna be, you know, a bit wild. You know how I am with him. I'll just take an Uber home in the, well, whenever he's done with me."

Back