New Australian Chat

Hi everyone,

Very new here and wanting to make some connections and friends.

Hit me up with a chat!

So, jumped back on after a while off, and find it amazing that on an erotic literature site, we're talking about bloody football and weather. Really nothing else to chat about? Not fetishes, kinks, sexual exploits. What's next? Cricket???😂
You make a good point. In WWII, when the American GIs were based in Brisbane and started elbowing in on the Aussie girls, our blokes used to say,"There are only three things wrong about the Yanks. They'e overpaid, oversexed and over here." To which the GI's replied, "There are only three things wrong about the Diggers. They're underpaid, undersexed and under Macarthur." They could have been right.

So, jumped back on after a while off, and find it amazing that on an erotic literature site, we're talking about bloody football and weather. Really nothing else to chat about? Not fetishes, kinks, sexual exploits. What's next? Cricket???😂
LOL. Oh god, I hope not!! I fell into the footy trap with my team winning the big one. Back to normality here at LIT now. Sex, sex, sex!

Hi folks,

It's been a while since an Aussie chat thread was started.

In this extraordinary time in history lets chat about other extraordinary times in our lives that were a lot more fun.
Male. Western Victoria here, among the wheat and canola.

Melbournian here.. is there any well known cougar clubs where the ladies go there specifically are there looking for younger guys?

I think there used to be some i read online but they were a but before my time..

Thanks in advance!

Hey all, single guy from near Canberra here. In keeping with the sex theme, who are the hottest famous Australians?
Gotta fancy the Minogue sisters! A threesome?
Sonia Kruger.... I wouldn't say no!
Sophie Monk....yes please! So much fun.
Natalie Imbruglia....what a stunner!
Missy Higgins.... can't think of her real name🙄
Margot Robbie!.....mmmmm, Margo Robbie😍

To answer my own question, I am very attracted to Nakkiah Lui, especially with glasses on lol. Miranda Kerr is another one who is extremely attractive. And Rose Byrne as well, have a soft spot for her ever since Two Hands.
Ooh yeah I love Rose Byrne - she’s cute and funny! And her husband Bobby Canavale is also pretty to look at.

Back