In your opinion what are the differences between erotic stories written by guys and erotic stories written by girls ?

Seeing this thread is not in the "we all have to be nice" AH and here on the GB I am happy to be able to reply:

Fuck off with your sexist bullshit, this isn't the fifties anymore. At least not for those of us who don't suffer from cold male insecurity.

Christ, when is your breed going to die the fuck off, and stop making things hard for the decent guys out there.
I'm just reporting what I think she said. And I happen to agree with the premise. Yes, it's not the fifties anymore, but if you think that dynamic is gone, I suggest you ask some women who will give you an honest answer.

And I am still waiting, and as anxious as you are, for this breed to die off, and men are no longer in this ridiculous position of power. But I'm not holding my breath.

Women usually lay the bait far better, slowly building it all up, savoring the moments of anticipation and foreplay as everything builds to the bigger pleasures. Men are more likely to lose their patience and discipline too early and go in hard (if you pardon the expression).

I am Ronak from Bangalore. I am 24, grew up with lots of fantasies in life. Like all boys entering the teenage, I too got good exposure to the most important thing in life, sex.

This is one of the most exciting and erotic fantasies I ever had during my teenage. The heroine of this story is my aunt. She is the younger cousin sister of my father. Divya is her name.

I used to admire her for her beauty. She was never seen without make-up, she was very beautiful, no actress can match her beauty. She looks absolutely hot and curvy. Her height, physique, and color resemble actress Tabu. Any man will melt by looking at her physique.

It was the year 2008. She was 36 years old then. I was in junior college, studying in a well-known college in Bangalore. My aunt lives in Delhi with her husband. They have a daughter who was 13-year-old then. She visits us at least once a year.

Whenever she comes to Bangalore, she stayed in her in-laws’ house most of the time. I used to go pick her from their place, bring her to our house. She would stay for a week in our house during her visit to Bangalore.

One day my dad got a call from her saying that she will be coming to Bangalore in the next month. I was happy hearing that and was waiting literally to spend time with her.

She always used to drape sarees below her waist, wear a low-cut blouse, sometimes sleeveless. I used to admire her beauty, but never had any sexual intentions for her.

The day finally came. She came to Bangalore, and she was at her in-laws’ place. I had planned to go to their place by 11 am the morning to pick her up. I took my dad’s two-wheeler, reached the place. Her in-laws greeted me and welcomed me in.

My aunt was not seen. Then I got to know that she is taking bath in one of their bedrooms. I was waiting for her. Then I heard my aunt coming out of the bathroom. I could hear her voice.

Aunt: Rishi, I will come in 10 minutes. Please wait.

Me: Ok, aunty, I will wait no problem.

My aunt called her sister-in-law to get her saree and blouse from her baggage. I was wondering if she was naked and covered only with a towel. Her sister-in-law went into the bedroom along with my aunt’s saree and innerwear.

Soon she came out. An angel draped in saree, with a low cut blouse at the back. I greeted her, we sat there for some time, and I was about to make a move. She came along with a luggage bag. As I had gone there on my dad’s scooter, I had no issues carrying the luggage.

Aunt: Rishi, I hope you ride the scooter safely.

Me: Aunty, don’t worry, you are safe in my hands. I will drive slow.

Soon I started the scooter, she sat on it. We left the place, my mind was filled with joy, as my aunt is resting her palm on my shoulder. I could sense her side boobs touching my back. This moment laid a strong foundation for a sexual fantasy with my aunt. She asked me many things while I was driving

Aunt: Rishi, so how are you, how are your dad and mom?

Me: They are good.

Aunt: How is your college, studies?

Me: All good

Aunt: You look more handsome now. Do you go to the gym?

Me: Sometimes. How is Smriti? (I inquired about her daughter)

Aunt: Smriti is good, busy with her studies always.

Women add more emphasis on the senses and add a nuance of erotic pleasure while men are usually focused on the finish, compare chat styles as well. Men can be in your face in their writing style while women build to the climax. (Pun intended.) :)

Women add more emphasis on the senses and add a nuance of erotic pleasure while men are usually focused on the finish, compare chat styles as well. Men can be in your face in their writing style while women build to the climax. (Pun intended.) :)
It's a stereotype but it's true. I guess the visual imagery is what turns guys on, so they write through their own lens, which is fine - there's a ready market for that. Some male authors will write sensitive stories but occasionally they'll face plant.

You see it in thread posts too, where someone has created a female ID and most of what they most is plausible until 'splat'. But then people are full of surprises and gender doesn't arrive in pink or blue boxes.

I've read some mainstream fiction written by female authors that left me scratching my head 'Is this really written by a woman?!'

When I read a story with details like bra sizes and waist measurements and seven-plus inch cocks, I think it's just some young, male wanker writing his fantasy of the day and I generally move on.

Similar to the difference in the female and male orgasm. The female orgasm takes more time to build up, but once reached, could be multiple in a relatively short period of time. The male orgasm is a lot faster to build up, and one orgasm is usually it for him for a while.

Just sounding off of my personal opinion. Regardless of gender, I am not a fan of any author that is heavily descriptive about appearance. I don't give a shit if a woman is blonde or if a guy's got a three or twenty inch dick. I don't give a shit about weight or height or state of pubic hair. I'm well capable to fill such things in with my own imagination.

Where in the world are you from? I love men but never in my life have I ever been dependent on one for anything. Women write for women and men write for their cocks.
I'm sure you're saying that tongue in cheek and incidentally, I had to read your username several times and still wonder if it's intentionally double entendre! :)

However, you have a point. There have been several famous female authors who wrote under a male pseudonym and quite a scandal when the truth later emerged. Perhaps male readers felt tricked? I should spend a little time investigating how they were revealed and why. Through our modern lens, we could also question how the 'female' authors identified their gender in any case, perhaps using their assumed identity to explore ideas about themselves and their gender on paper.

I've had more feedback from male readers, but that can be accounted for by the demographic at Lit as much by a possible reluctance for women to admit to reading erotica in the first place? I hope I write for both gender outlooks, but can't escape the impulses I feel or the words that find their way to my paper. In short, I write to please me and if it's fun for me to write then hopefully that comes across in the story.

Where in the world are you from? I love men but never in my life have I ever been dependent on one for anything. Women write for women and men write for their cocks.
I'm from a world where women are assessed first for their looks and then their capabilities, where they earn less than a man for the same job, where rape victims are often viewed as the offenders, where women's rights to their own bodies are taken away by male legislators and jurists, and where they are offered acting roles or better jobs in exchange for sex.

I wish I was living in a different world. But all I can do is try to change it.

I'm from a world where women are assessed first for their looks and then their capabilities, where they earn less than a man for the same job, where rape victims are often viewed as the offenders, where women's rights to their own bodies are taken away by male legislators and jurists, and where they are offered acting roles or better jobs in exchange for sex.

I wish I was living in a different world. But all I can do is try to change it
Dependent on and endangered by are not the same thing.

Yes, statistically men are the single biggest threat to women. That makes women threatened by men, not dependent on men.

Guy:

She was hot! At least 9.5 maybe even a 10 if only she didn’t talk so much.

Her 36 DDs were swinging as I rammed her from behind, she was never going to be the same after this….

Gal:

He had a rugged look but was dressed with an acute sense of detail. In his left hand was a bottle of wine, in his right hand was a single rose, both white? What message was he trying to convey? Purity and trust?

I took the rose and put it to my nose…. fresh from the garden, not from the corner grocery store…

Based on most of the answers, I think maybe I don't write like a man.

As a reader, my preference is written by a UK based female...honey and naughty but not taboo or extreme...Love realistic credible scenarios written well. Any recommendations?

As a reader, my preference is written by a UK based female...honey and naughty but not taboo or extreme...Love realistic credible scenarios written well. Any recommendations?
There's a few of us, but why UK particularly? Some of them muricans can write good. I include a Polish character in a couple of mine and it's always raining - that should make you feel at home :)

I confess that I sometimes use a "gender guessing" AI, also to check on my own story writing out of curiosity (and to improve it. No, I will not tell you which extreme of the spectrum I am deliberately aiming for out of preference. Maybe another time).

I know this is problematic as people cannot be reduced to a simple formula that an AI could easily spot. It's still interesting in 3 regards though:

- It DOES seem to guess "correctly" more often than not, though admitedly my research and samples are very limited.

- It still illustrates that there are big individual differences.
I don't know enough about AI to really understand what calculations they base their guesses on, but whatever it is, it is not an actual "gender reader" (because obviously, there is no such thing; men and women and nonbinary are not, in fact, different species):
Rather, it works with a spectrum of two writing style "extremes" it identifies as "female" and "male", with "neutral" in the middle. The "female" style for instance DOES seem to be more commonly used by women, but not by all women, not by a long shot. One of my favorite authors, who is very much a cis woman, is consistently (and unexpectedly for me) ranked as "extreme masculine" in her writing.

- The "masculine" and "feminine" style, according to the AI, are actually rather unintuitive. I genuinely haven't figured out what the markers are. Yes, things like what has been suggested in this thread already help - use blunt descriptions of women's physical appearance and attractiveness to get a high "male" score, for instance. Perhaps more problematic (and sexist), another good way to get a "male" score is to use long, "confident" ("I-am-Big-Man-I-know-everything" type) sentences.
But it's not always that predictable.
Sometimes I submit paragraphs and I'm very surprised which ones are rated "female", "neutral" or "male". For instance, even though I originally assumed the software worked with classic (sexist) stereotypes, lots of sober clinical descriptions may still get you a "female"- and lots of emotional markers might still get you a "male" rating.
In long enough texts, I usually get my "desired" result, but I don't know HOW I do it. Texts where I "fail", I try to manually correct after the AI's verdict, based on various theories like the ones in this thread, and still can't turn it around.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the banal answer might be that the AI just eats tons and tons of samples and reaches statistical conclusions without any of the cultural biases of the programmers playing that much of a role, at least not directly. So in a relatively "faithful" way, it recognizes patterns that actually exist within the sample, whether or not they also align with cultural stereotypes (though stereotypes do shape how we see ourselves and others and don't have exactly zero impact).
So when you get for instance a "extreme female" score, the AI tells you "for whatever reason, I think you fit in well with the authors in my sample who are known to be women". That also means that two very different, almost opposite writing styles might still both be rated "female" because both writing styles are most commonly found in that sample.

Last edited:
I confess that I sometimes use a "gender guessing" AI, also to check on my own story writing out of curiosity (and to improve it. No, I will not tell you which extreme of the spectrum I am deliberately aiming for out of preference. Maybe another time).

I know this is problematic as people cannot be reduced to a simple formula that an AI could easily spot. It's still interesting in 3 regards though:

- It DOES seem to guess "correctly" more often than not, though admitedly my research and samples are very limited.

- It still illustrates that there are big individual differences.
I don't know enough about AI to really understand what calculations they base their guesses on, but whatever it is, it is not an actual "gender reader" (because obviously, there is no such thing; men and women and nonbinary are not, in fact, different species):
Rather, it works with a spectrum of two writing style "extremes" it identifies as "female" and "male", with "neutral" in the middle. The "female" style for instance DOES seem to be more commonly used by women, but not by all women, not by a long shot. One of my favorite authors, who is very much a cis woman, is consistently (and unexpectedly for me) ranked as "extreme masculine" in her writing.

- The "masculine" and "feminine" style, according to the AI, are actually rather unintuitive. I genuinely haven't figured out what the markers are. Yes, things like what has been suggested in this thread already help - use blunt descriptions of women's physical appearance and attractiveness to get a high "male" score, for instance. Perhaps more problematic (and sexist), another good way to get a "male" score is to use long, "confident" ("I-am-Big-Man-I-know-everything" type) sentences.
But it's not always that predictable.
Sometimes I submit paragraphs and I'm very surprised which ones are rated "female", "neutral" or "male". For instance, even though I originally assumed the software worked with classic (sexist) stereotypes, lots of sober clinical descriptions may still get you a "female"- and lots of emotional markers might still get you a "male" rating.
In long enough texts, I usually get my "desired" result, but I don't know HOW I do it. Texts where I "fail", I try to manually correct after the AI's verdict, based on various theories like the ones in this thread, and still can't turn it around.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the banal answer might be that the AI just eats tons and tons of samples and reaches statistical conclusions without any of the cultural biases of the programmers playing that much of a role, at least not directly. So in a relatively "faithful" way, it recognizes patterns that actually exist within the sample, whether or not they also align with cultural stereotypes (though stereotypes do shape how we see ourselves and others and don't have exactly zero impact).
So when you get for instance a "extreme female" score, the AI tells you "for whatever reason, I think you fit in well with the authors in my sample who are known to be women". That also means that two very different, almost opposite writing styles might still both be rated "female" because both writing styles are most commonly found in that sample.
If I maybe so bold, having checked Gender Guesser AI on a fellow writers, it is entirely bollocks, but good fun!
I took samples from different sections of a single story of mine and returned contradictory results, then did the same with a male friend's work and got the same.
Thank heavens for that!
On another thread, people have been posting AI interpretations of their own portraits to produce 'perfected versions' of themselves. Women are given enlarged eyes, crescent shaped faces and of course flawless skin. I point out on one, that the image had her sternum offset by a couple of inches and apparently three collar bones :)

Back