Newsom v. DeSantis - The Debate in November

Corporate media (FAUX " news", ABC, NBC, CBS) are starting to create a sense of an inevitable future presidential race matchup. - Just like the corporate media is promoting the Drumpf -Biden matchup. And they are DEFINITELY promoting Drumpf’s viability/ potential to be the next President. (Sadly, even PBS has shown signs of playing the game.)

Corporate media was NEVER "left leaning", it was ALWAYS sensationalism and profits leaning.

Corporate media facilitated Drumof’s first presidential election for the ratings, enjoyed the ratings during Drumpf’s chaotic and nightmarish presidency, (while also enjoying Drumpf’s corporate friendly policies), and are rinsing and repeating.

Corporate media is just laying the groundwork for the next angry, divisive, (profitable) matchup after Drumpf is ineligible.

Corporate media’s exploitation of Drumpf is approaching its use by date, and they are getting ready to restock the shelves with DeSatanist.

Corporate media is a threat to America.

JFC

SAD!!!

I couln't see any decent American voting for DeSantis, as most Americans want nothing to do with blatant racism, homophobia, and repressive Iranian-style government. However, I could see decent Americans voting for Trump...back in 2016, that is.

But certainly not anymore; not after four years of disasterous and corrupt misrule. And certainly not after Jan 6, 2021! (And yes, as bad and inept as Biden was...at least he's not ACTIVELY MAKING THINGS WORSE like Trump was, so again, most people will hold their nose and vote for Biden again...just to keep Trump out!)

Corporate media aside, the Republicans just need a decent, electable candidate! Trump and DeSantis sure as fuck aren't it. Otherwise, we'll be stuck with Biden again, and nobody wants that- even the people who will end up having to vote for him!

I couln't see any decent American voting for DeSantis, as most Americans want nothing to do with blatant racism, homophobia, and repressive Iranian-style government. However, I could see decent Americans voting for Trump...back in 2016, that is.

But certainly not anymore; not after four years of disasterous and corrupt misrule. And certainly not after Jan 6, 2021! (And yes, as bad and inept as Biden was...at least he's not ACTIVELY MAKING THINGS WORSE like Trump was, so again, most people will hold their nose and vote for Biden again...just to keep Trump out!)

Corporate media aside, the Republicans just need a decent, electable candidate! Trump and DeSantis sure as fuck aren't it. Otherwise, we'll be stuck with Biden again, and nobody wants that- even the people who will end up having to vote for him!

Yeah, I’m a true blue and unapologetic Democrat that finds little to criticize about President Biden’s handling of the job.

Out of Afghanistan??? Check.

Pandemic response??? Check.

IRA Act??? Check.

Infrastructure??? Check.

Katanji Brown Jackson??? Check.

The CHIPS and science act??? Check.

Disaster response??? Check.

Ukraine strategy??? Check.

The PACT Act??? Check.

Border policy??? Check.

Gun policy??? Check.

Debt Ceiling negotiations??? Check.

NATO policy??? Check.

Indo-Pacific policy??? Check.

Overall foreign policy??? Check.

Domestic security??? Check.

Supply Chain??? Check.

Lowering inflation??? Check. (Debatable)

Employment and wages ??? Check

Energy policy??? Check.

Pharma policy??? Check.

Environmental policy??? Check.

Student Debt??? Check. (GOP is culpable for blocking greater relief).

DEI??? Check. (GOP is culpable for blocking greater progress).

👍

🇺🇸

Also; As a Democrat, I have zero qualms about calling for the resignation of Senator Menendez, and do not see his indictment as weaponization of the DOJ or a political witch hunt.

(Senator Menendez being indicted does NOT exonerate Drumpf - quite the opposite)

👍

🇺🇸

There are even things that have been improved under Biden. Medicare can negotiate medicine prices, Inslulin capped at $35 dollars a month and whil it could have been much smoother getting out of Afghanistan was a good thing. Pay is creeping, not as quickly as inflation but we can complain that later. There are other pretty good things going on like us getting if not our full respect back at least they aren't literally laughing in our faces anymore.

If they aren't their party's candidate who gives a fuck what they think or say on a national stage. It's just theatrics to distract the masses from something else more important. What, I don't know at this time.

Although neither is likely to be on the presidential ballot, it will be informative for viewers to see the comparisons between the blue state and the red state on issues of importance such as education, taxes, homelessness, poverty rates, gas prices, housing prices, etc.

Although neither is likely to be on the presidential ballot, it will be informative for viewers to see the comparisons between the blue state and the red state on issues of importance such as education, taxes, homelessness, poverty rates, gas prices, housing prices, etc.
It won't be informative at all. It will be two extremists firing ideological shots at each other. Those that like DeSantis won't be swayed by Newsom, and those that like Newsom won't be swayed by DeSantis. Political game and nothing more.

I can't express enough how much I love it when people prove they have little idea what they are talking about with Newsome as an extremist when he's barely even progressive and that's giving him credit he doesn't deserve.

I can't express enough how much I love it when people prove they have little idea what they are talking about with Newsome as an extremist when he's barely even progressive and that's giving him credit he doesn't deserve.
Your definition and mine of what constitutes an extremist vary an awful lot. And frankly your opinion is so severely tainted as to lose any validity. I said BOTH were extremists, you only defended Newsom.

Newsom is viewed by much of the country as just another California liberal nut bread. Is it a stereotype? Probably. But then again liberals are really good at demonizing and stereotyping those they don't like.

Your definition and mine of what constitutes an extremist vary an awful lot. And frankly your opinion is so severely tainted as to lose any validity. I said BOTH were extremists, you only defended Newsom.

Newsom is viewed by much of the country as just another California liberal nut bread. Is it a stereotype? Probably. But then again liberals are really good at demonizing and stereotyping those they don't like.

But they are not both extremists. Liberals actually suck pretty bad at demonizing anybody but that's entirely beside the point.

An extreme lefty believes people should be able to survive on a single full time job. Average conservatives think Americans are already spoiled.

Extreme leftists believe religion has no place in government.
Project 2025 is basically a blue print for turning this into a Christian nation.

You're allowed to agree with extremism. There are definitely things I'm extreme on. However you don't get to claim both these men are equal and opposite because they are not.

But they are not both extremists. Liberals actually suck pretty bad at demonizing anybody but that's entirely beside the point.

An extreme lefty believes people should be able to survive on a single full time job. Average conservatives think Americans are already spoiled.

Extreme leftists believe religion has no place in government.
Project 2025 is basically a blue print for turning this into a Christian nation.

You're allowed to agree with extremism. There are definitely things I'm extreme on. However you don't get to claim both these men are equal and opposite because they are not.
I get to claim whatever I want and if I see both of them as extremists to me that is what they are. You don't have to like it or agree. But what you don't get to do, although you libs think you do, is to tell me what to think.

Liberals suck at demonizing? Are you drunk, stoned or just stupid? Your lefty, liberal, politicians spent 4 years demonizing and publicly trying to destroy a presidency because they didn't like the man in office. Seriously you can't be this fucking dumb. You are flat out delusional saying liberals don't demonize.

Right now the average American can't survive on one job and we can thank Joey and the democrats for that. Prices are insane and inflation is out of control under biden. Hell I'm retired, on a pension, social security, and I still work to help make our money stretch a little further. And Yes, my wife works too.

I get to claim whatever I want and if I see both of them as extremists to me that is what they are. You don't have to like it or agree. But what you don't get to do, although you libs think you do, is to tell me what to think.

Liberals suck at demonizing? Are you drunk, stoned or just stupid? Your lefty, liberal, politicians spent 4 years demonizing and publicly trying to destroy a presidency because they didn't like the man in office. Seriously you can't be this fucking dumb. You are flat out delusional saying liberals don't demonize.

Right now the average American can't survive on one job and we can thank Joey and the democrats for that. Prices are insane and inflation is out of control under biden. Hell I'm retired, on a pension, social security, and I still work to help make our money stretch a little further. And Yes, my wife works too.
Okay you claim the world is flat but it just makes you so dishonest its impossible to have an intelligent conversation. If you think they are both extremist you are simply uninform. Not what to think, what FACTS are. If I tell you planes can fly and you say I can believe what want where does that leave us?

Yeah, we suck at demonizing. Trump was legit evil and we didn't go nearly far enough.

No we can't blame Biden and the democrats. We can blame, like almost anything fucked in this nation on Reagan and Nixon. Nobody was surviving on one income under Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton was the last time it was NEARLY possible.

DeSantis lowers himself by debating governor issues when he should be debating a declared Presidential candidate.

Who cares about Newsom? Only need to look at failure of California cities to see his record.

DeSantis lowers himself by debating governor issues when he should be debating a declared Presidential candidate.

Who cares about Newsom? Only need to look at failure of California cities to see his record.

According to the rest of you we've been a failed state since at least Grey Davis, cut the bullshit.

According to the rest of you we've been a failed state since at least Grey Davis, cut the bullshit.
Oh the human filth littering your streets? Go ahead and let us know how that’s working for you. Or maybe we can ask all the businesses and people who have left how successful the sunshine state is. You can’t solve a problem until you acknowledge it and you’re not honest enough to admit it.

Oh the human filth littering your streets? Go ahead and let us know how that’s working for you. Or maybe we can ask all the businesses and people who have left how successful the sunshine state is. You can’t solve a problem until you acknowledge it and you’re not honest enough to admit it.
We've had a homeless issue for decades. ITs working out fine for me and for a lot of us TBH. Very few businesses have left and as for the people lets see if this is the second year in a century we have a net loss cus. Besides SOME of that is that we have rich people doing rich people bullshit.

We have problems, I fully admit, never denied it. Newsome isn't where it started as everybody likes to pretend.

We've had a homeless issue for decades. ITs working out fine for me and for a lot of us TBH. Very few businesses have left and as for the people lets see if this is the second year in a century we have a net loss cus. Besides SOME of that is that we have rich people doing rich people bullshit.

We have problems, I fully admit, never denied it. Newsome isn't where it started as everybody likes to pretend.
As everyone likes to ignore, the person currently in charge is supposed to fix the problems. You always leave that part out.

As everyone likes to ignore, the person currently in charge is supposed to fix the problems. You always leave that part out.
Really? Fix all the problems, in a four year mandate. GMAFB....you've been playing too long in the fantasy world, and now you've forgotten reality....

Really? Fix all the problems, in a four year mandate. GMAFB....you've been playing too long in the fantasy world, and now you've forgotten reality....
Ya, guess we’re expecting too much from lying politicians. Ok, then fix nothing, make things worse and then run for President. Lucky us!

Back