Hotwives preparing for a date

iv often wondered what the husband and wife conversations are before these episodes, even more exciting is what I can only imagine what the conversations are after.

Id love to be the husband of a hot wife asking how it all felt as I entered her wet used vagina getting my sloppy seconds.

R.33128c29647189f9020a93615f20aa55

iv often wondered what the husband and wife conversations are before these episodes, even more exciting is what I can only imagine what the conversations are after.

Id love to be the husband of a hot wife asking how it all felt as I entered her wet used vagina getting my sloppy seconds.

It would be very interesting for sure

It’s damned exciting I can tell you that much. A rush like nothing else.

I’ve watched my wife get ready many times. If I’m not home, she’ll send me pics to help decide what lingerie to wear. It’s been a bit of a dry spell the last couple of weeks. Next week could be a whole lot of action for us, but it remains to be seen.

I’ve watched my wife get ready many times. If I’m not home, she’ll send me pics to help decide what lingerie to wear. It’s been a bit of a dry spell the last couple of weeks. Next week could be a whole lot of action for us, but it remains to be seen.

I would love to hear more about what she wears and her encounters. Sounds very hot!

My wife’s not really one to get all “dolled up” for her dates. She’s a jeans and T-shirt gal. But when her current boyfriend is on his way over, she makes sure to jump in the shower. Selects fresh bra and panties. And most importantly, he makes sure her pussy is shaved bare. Just the way he likes it.

Did she ever send you pictures or text updates of her dates?
No this was before we had cell phones. My favorite experiences were when she brought them home and I either watched from the same room or if the guy was uncomfortable with me being there she would tell them I was out of town working and I would hide in house and spy on them.

Her husband should be fluffing the other guy up for round two.

Back