Disney has quit playing

Give it a rest then. The reality is that there are a lot of folks that couldn't make that simple practical decision you did because of ... reasons.

And because of that we as a country got Trump.
Give what a rest? Hillary was a shit candidate who smelled less than the other pile.
She’s a two-time loser. Obama spotlighted her people problem back in the 2008 primary debates when he smugly remarked "You're nice enough, Hillary.”
Trump is a two-time loser on his way to thrice yet you support. Hillary trounced Trump in the debate yet you support the two-time loser.

Give what a rest? Hillary was a shit candidate who smelled less than the other pile.

Trump is a two-time loser on his way to thrice yet you support. Hillary trounced Trump in the debate yet you support the two-time loser.
Trump is .500. Beat Hillary, lost to Biden. Hillary is 0 for 2. Lost to Obama in the 2008 primary and Trump in the 2016 general.

Trump is .500. Beat Hillary, lost to Biden. Hillary is 0 for 2. Lost to Obama in the 2008 primary and Trump in the 2016 general.
Trump lost the popular vote twice, moron. Employ critical thinking and do try to keep up.

“The Party” didn’t give us a “shitty choice”. Hillary was as competent and qualified (more so imho) as any of her predecessors. You believed what someone told you (or what you WANTED to believe for “SOME” reason) about Hillary.

I’m guessing you didn’t vote for Hillary in 2016???

I know for a fact many Bernie Bros didn’t.

Easily enough to have swung the election imho.

I’m sure people like you are currently lapping up the “President Biden is too old and he didn’t get us EVERYTHING we wanted” narrative, which means 2024 could potentially be another example of PERFECT BEING THE ENEMY OF GOOD.

SAD!!!
I did vote for Hillary. And by a LANDSLIDE she lost. And it will happen again in 2 years if this Party continues to listen to the stupid like you. You "think" you know facts...but seriously...there have been huge meta-analyses done looking at why 2016 happened. None of them...none...zero...have indicated the loss occurred because of Sanders. See...presidents are not elected by votes. They are elected because of how the Electoral College works...and each State gets to decide how their Electoral Vote is processed. And sorry to inform you...most States are under Republican control.

I am not alone in feeling the Party I have supported since I was allowed to vote has lost its direction badly. And sorry....THAT is the reality you refuse to hear.

You can not fix a broken system using a broken system. Every single day...more and more people agree with this philosophy. Why? Because the Democratic Party's only running point is "well we are them". Yes....yes you are. Just a different lost bunch pointing fingers.

What will your savior give up to raise the deficit? Exactly...he will give up everything little gained. Everything. Gone. So....why vote for someone that refuses to fight? The Republicans win again.

I did vote for Hillary. And by a LANDSLIDE she lost. And it will happen again in 2 years if this Party continues to listen to the stupid like you. You "think" you know facts...but seriously...there have been huge meta-analyses done looking at why 2016 happened. None of them...none...zero...have indicated the loss occurred because of Sanders. See...presidents are not elected by votes. They are elected because of how the Electoral College works...and each State gets to decide how their Electoral Vote is processed. And sorry to inform you...most States are under Republican control.

I am not alone in feeling the Party I have supported since I was allowed to vote has lost its direction badly. And sorry....THAT is the reality you refuse to hear.

You can not fix a broken system using a broken system. Every single day...more and more people agree with this philosophy. Why? Because the Democratic Party's only running point is "well we are them". Yes....yes you are. Just a different lost bunch pointing fingers.

What will your savior give up to raise the deficit? Exactly...he will give up everything little gained. Everything. Gone. So....why vote for someone that refuses to fight? The Republicans win again.
More focus on the state level from voters. The problem is that some lack the attention span while others favor extreme candidates to push the envelope faster rather than smarter.

Both parties have similar issues there.

Dismantling systems require bipartisan political will that just doesn't exist. So you either learn to work with the system, which takes time,.attention, dedication and cooperation or you revolt completely and hope your side wins.

Sorry Hillary. That’s not how we decide winners in US presidential elections.

No, we have the population vote, then if a democrat wins, the losing party challenges the certification of the results and looks for any way they can circumvent the democratic process. ✅

Whose watch was it when we lost Roe? What has he done since?

What has he done to fight climate change?

He ran in the promise of being able to work across Party lines. He is about to cave on EVERY success he has had to raise the debt limit. This is reality.

Sorry....I don't vote for failures just to avoid other failures. I vote for a Party with plan. Proactive nor reactive. And guess what....so do most sane people

He signed an executive order on abortion rights.

He reentered the Paris accords, is pushing electric, pushing solar going so far as to open new plants. And that's just off the top of my head.

There is no working across the aisle, he has genuinely tried. However in the eyes of the general public we have the white house and the senate. Caving to everything is what compromise looks like.

Your problem on this subject is that Democrats don't get out there and sing their own praises like children. They don't ask for thanks they do their jobs.

With such tight margins he has to give up shit in order to keep from sinking, those house and senate seats are determined by local elections, and those are often won purely with voter enthusiasm.

Are there candidates in your area who you support?

Who do you suggest to vote for on the presidential ticket? What are their chances of being able to muster enough support from both sides of the isle? Is that your criteria?

Your skills at math suck.

Hillary ran for President once, and lost. Trump ran for President twice. He won once, lost once.

Therefore Hillary is 0 for 1 or 0% and Trump is 1 for 2, or 50%. For the Presidency.

If you look at the Primary runs then Hillary is 1 for 2 and Trump is 2 for 2 ( if you count being acclaimed)

So Hillary is 50% and Trump is 100%.

Hillary ran for President once, and lost. Trump ran for President twice. He won once, lost once.

Therefore Hillary is 0 for 1 or 0% and Trump is 1 for 2, or 50%. For the Presidency.

If you look at the Primary runs then Hillary is 1 for 2 and Trump is 2 for 2 ( if you count being acclaimed)

Hillary ran for President in 2008 and lost in the primaries to a fellow named Barak Obama. She tried again in 2016, made it to the general, and lost to Donald Trump.

Hillary ran for President in 2008 and lost in the primaries to a fellow named Barak Obama. She tried again in 2016, made it to the general, and lost to Donald Trump.
Yes, I know that, and you do know a Primary is not the election for the Presidency don't you?

If they don't then they get something even worse.

It's not rocket science. Vote for democrats and deal with not the best or don't vote and get the republicans who really really suck.

If they can't figure this out then they actually deserve the hardships their self disenfranchisement gets them.

Which is insanely fucking stupid.
So how is the fear based finger wagging strategy of shaming voters working out so far? Wouldn't it just be easier to provide policies and services that people actually want and can be trusted to fight for and deliver? That's how you get votes. Earning them the old fashioned way by making promises and keeping them.

You are wrong.

Full stop.

Perfect is the enemy of good,

If the 2016 election didn’t inform your decision making, then there’s probably not much anyone can say to convince you otherwise.

Bernie Bro’s Hillary hate very likely gave the US and the world the corrupt orange traitor as POTUS.

That ^ was bad.

SAD!!’
Pure bullshit. He helped her from losing even worse.

End of Blame Game: Sanders (and His Supporters) Helped Hillary Win Popular Vote in 2016

Sanders voters were an indispensable contribution to her popular vote tallies.

With over 74% of Sanders followers taking Bernie's lead to vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016, Sanders voters contributed mightily to Clinton's popular vote win, as well as her prevailing in several swing states, that she would have otherwise lost, going down to a crushing defeat. Sanders voters were an indispensable contribution to her popular vote tallies.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/...pporters-helped-hillary-win-popular-vote-2016

“The Party” didn’t give us a “shitty choice”. Hillary was as competent and qualified (more so imho) as any of her predecessors. You believed what someone told you (or what you WANTED to believe for “SOME” reason) about Hillary.

I’m guessing you didn’t vote for Hillary in 2016???

I know for a fact many Bernie Bros didn’t.

Easily enough to have swung the election imho.

I’m sure people like you are currently lapping up the “President Biden is too old and he didn’t get us EVERYTHING we wanted” narrative, which means 2024 could potentially be another example of PERFECT BEING THE ENEMY OF GOOD.

SAD!!!
Hillary Clinton is a lying, war mongering, corporate whore. People don't like her for good reason. She's smug, fake, and phony.

Hillary Clinton calls Bosnia sniper story a mistake

GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said on Tuesday she made a mistake when she claimed she had come under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia in 1996 while she was first lady.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-sniper-story-a-mistake-idUSN2540811420080326

Hillary Clinton Never Met A War She Didn't Want Other Americans To Fight

She is smart, competent, and experienced, but so were Richard Nixon and Richard Cheney.

In fact, her proclivity for promiscuous war-making has attracted the support of leading Neoconservatives, including some architects of the disastrous Iraq war, which as Senator she voted to authorize.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dougba...ant-other-americans-to-fight/?sh=560711fd6aa8

Here's Who Paid Hillary Clinton $22 Million in Speaking Fees

After she resigned as secretary of state, Clinton joined the speaking circuit, raking in millions for paid speeches at about $200,000 a pop.
An investigation from the Associated Press ties those fees to government influence. Of the nearly $22 million Clinton made in fees, most was from groups that had recently lobbied the government.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...d-hillary-clinton-22-million-in-speaking-fees

Not buyin' it. Trump hated on half the country all through the election and into the entirety of his presidency.

The reality is that HRC was held to standards no man in that position has ever or will ever be.
Revisionist history. People hate Hillary because she's an awful, unlikable, person. Obama, a Black man with the middle name of a Middle East dictator won the office. He faced more discrimination than the rich and well connected White lady who lived in the White House for eight years ever could.

Revisionist history. People hate Hillary because she's an awful, unlikable, person.
Hillary Clinton got more votes in 2016 than Donald Trump did. Trump got more electoral college votes, but that has nothing to do with personality.

Depends on which numbers you look at.

Billary won in '16

Donny lost in '16 and '20.

Billary 100%

Donny 0%

Back