Dominant new neighbor forces you to become his sissy girlfriend?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
I consider myself straight, but one of my fantasies is that a dominant new male neighbor forces me to become his sissy girlfriend.

In the beginning, he leaves notes on my car telling me to come over to his house any night this week. Even in the notes his personality is strong. For some reason, I do what he says.

When I come over to his house, he convinces me to nude model for him. He takes photos.

He invites me into his bedroom and says for me to look on the bed, it’s a black bra and panty set. I put them on. He brings me back to the living room and takes more photos of me now feminized.

Because I’ve already submitted to him this much, I have lost all remaining will power of my own. It’s now easy for him to turn me into what he had planned on from the beginning: I will be his sissy girlfriend.

I consider myself straight, but one of my fantasies is that a dominant new male neighbor forces me to become his sissy girlfriend.

In the beginning, he leaves notes on my car telling me to come over to his house any night this week. Even in the notes his personality is strong. For some reason, I do what he says.

When I come over to his house, he convinces me to nude model for him. He takes photos.

He invites me into his bedroom and says for me to look on the bed, it’s a black bra and panty set. I put them on. He brings me back to the living room and takes more photos of me now feminized.

Because I’ve already submitted to him this much, I have lost all remaining will power of my own. It’s now easy for him to turn me into what he had planned on from the beginning: I will be his sissy girlfriend.
Update us when you publish the full story 😉

This is a hot scenario and i can relate since Ive encountered similar situations. Trust me @CurtGiles46, once you put on that lingerie and become this mans sissy, you wont be straight anymore. Especially if the man has a decent cock and knows how to treat his sissy with just the right amount of dominance and tenderness. After awhile, you'll be writing him notes asking when you can come over and please his desires. And then after hes got you under his spell, it be even hotter if he invites a few more of his friends and your privy to enjoy several cocks at the same time. Or even another hot scenario is if he has his wife join and you get to taste the sweet juices of his wifes pussy on his cock and they turn you into their sex slave. Your mouth will be used to lick and suck anywhere they desire, especially each others assholes. Think about that! licking his asshole as he fucks his wife(or GF). After shes been filled with his seed, she grasps your face and buries it in her pussy demanding you clean her up good of the mess you caused her husband to make from licking his ass.

Alas, im getting carried away. Sorry folks….

This is a hot scenario and i can relate since Ive encountered similar situations. Trust me @CurtGiles46, once you put on that lingerie and become this mans sissy, you wont be straight anymore. Especially if the man has a decent cock and knows how to treat his sissy with just the right amount of dominance and tenderness. After awhile, you'll be writing him notes asking when you can come over and please his desires. And then after hes got you under his spell, it be even hotter if he invites a few more of his friends and your privy to enjoy several cocks at the same time. Or even another hot scenario is if he has his wife join and you get to taste the sweet juices of his wifes pussy on his cock and they turn you into their sex slave. Your mouth will be used to lick and suck anywhere they desire, especially each others assholes. Think about that! licking his asshole as he fucks his wife(or GF). After shes been filled with his seed, she grasps your face and buries it in her pussy demanding you clean her up good of the mess you caused her husband to make from licking his ass.

very hot, licking her cum filled pussy and sucking his cock for all of your pleasures. She insists he cums in your mouth.

hot fantasy!!

I agree. Once feminized and fucked by a real man, there is no turning back.

Yes, once a guy has worn panties, stockings, and a skirt to make cocks cum, he's always going to be a sissy bitch, and love it. No male slut I've ever fucked who's been in woman's clothes has ever gone back to regular sex, and they all love it.

How lovely….I wish I had known my instincts were so common as the comments here indicate. I have been presenting as female exclusively since becoming independent (very young). I’m glad for those of you who can present as different genders depending on circumstances/mood.

I like to imagine fetishists who need me are my personal groupies (lots of fun for both of us). Bitches like me love to lure and arouse by erotic pandering. Men get more gratification when they have to use their animal instincts to have their way. That works for me.

Even in the notes his personality is strong. For some reason, I do what he says.

This is my favorite type of story - I've written a few like it. I love the internal struggle between a man's perceived, society-driven soon-to-be-former identity and his raw urges to give himself wholly to a powerful dominant man. Watching him reluctantly but inevitably slide down the slippery slope to absolute pleasure is my favorite kind of tail. (er... tale?)

Even better if he is fucking you and your wife walks in bedroom and kisses him and says, is our bitch ready for full service now?

Even better if he is fucking you and your wife walks in bedroom and kisses him and says, is our bitch ready for full service now?

I agree, that's hot - what might be more humiliating is when he is fucking you, and your wife walks in. At first, she's shocked, disgusted, she runs off screaming - she outs you in a nasty public divorce proceeding -- after she's got all your money and has told everyone she knows you're a sissy fag, THEN she becomes your Dom's girlfriend, giving him the baby you couldn't put in her, pampering him with your money and giving him tips on how best to abuse you.

I agree, that's hot - what might be more humiliating is when he is fucking you, and your wife walks in. At first, she's shocked, disgusted, she runs off screaming - she outs you in a nasty public divorce proceeding -- after she's got all your money and has told everyone she knows you're a sissy fag, THEN she becomes your Dom's girlfriend, giving him the baby you couldn't put in her, pampering him with your money and giving him tips on how best to abuse you.

I love it! You have a great understanding of the erotic buttons of this fetish.

SIGN ME UP

In my fantasy the dominant neighbor is a sexy woman who dominates me; she turns me in to a sexy busty blonde sissy shemale. She makes me her live in sissy maid and has me serve her and her lovers - making me suck cock for her, making me lick her cum filled pussy and watching other men fuck me while she watches and gets off.

Last edited:
Back