Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kiss: To make it better. Sorry if my aim was a little low.;)
lol guys are notorious for bad aim. You are safe. ;)
you were, are and always will be stunning and special :kiss:
Thank you Touristen :heart:
wondering what else those beautiful boobs can take in between them :confused:
I'm such a classy bitch, I have a picture somewhere of me walking around my sons wedding with a big ass bottle of wine in my tits. :eek:
Good looking as always, not ignoring the would as it is part of you. I hope they can sort your cancer out without too much invasion.
Thank you Todger. Just waiting for my Genetics test to come back and the infection to clear up.
As beautiful as ever!
:kiss: Thank you sweet man.

As this sweet thread approaches 5000. I'll link this one in case it gets closed. Still recovering from my breast biopsy. Ignore the wound. 42H. The cup is from sweet Emmy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o32a61fjhux71oa/PicsArt_02-06-04.12.00.jpg?dl=0

Sexy Sassy, Sorry about wound. My Sweet friend for just one minute I am going to treat your post like I do

SassySheDevil-02-06-2021, 0616 AM FOR A MINUTE LIFE WAS NORMAL

LOVE YOU SASSY

FUCK YOU CANCER!

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs:kiss::heart::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Last edited:
Sexy Sassy, Sorry about wound. My Sweet friend for just one minute I am going to treat your post like I do

SassySheDevil-02-06-2021, 0616 AM FOR A MINUTE LIFE WAS NORMAL

LOVE YOU SASSY

FUCK YOU CANCER!

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs:kiss::heart::heart::rose:

old borg fred

It's okay Fred. I'll pull it when I'm ready. Love you sweet man. 😘

What a great cup for a beautifully awesome lady!! :rose::heart:
Thank you Tali ⚘⚘⚘👄
Such a beautiful picture. I like the sentiment on the cup and I really like the amazing holders of that cup. Such a sexy amazing woman. All my best Sassy :rose:
Haha they make great holders
You look great, Sassy. Thanks for continuing to share.
Thank you Johnny. 😘
The says it all! Fuck cancer. Kick it's ass one day at a time, Sassy.

Definitely my approach. 😉

I'm such a classy bitch, I have a picture somewhere of me walking around my sons wedding with a big ass bottle of wine in my tits. :eek:

:kiss: Thank you sweet man.
mmhmm then it was occupied fully ;)
more than one cock can slide in and out there...

So

I was instructed to post today my breasts. Here are my 34b breasts. So I think I have now done as I was told?

Attachments

• 196D2614-C792-447B-9741-ADCF3D482775.jpeg
    196D2614-C792-447B-9741-ADCF3D482775.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 51
I was instructed to post today my breasts. Here are my 34b breasts. So I think I have now done as I was told?
So sexy, as always! You know, you COULD give us one of you pinching or squeezing those tasty-looking nipples...

Beautiful breasts, ladies!

SASSY, so very sorry about the cancer. I hope it was caught early enough to treat without much trouble. My prayers are with you gorgeous lady! Hugs and kisses❌⭕❌⭕

As this sweet thread approaches 5000. I'll link this one in case it gets closed. Still recovering from my breast biopsy. Ignore the wound. 42H. The cup is from sweet Emmy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o32a61fjhux71oa/PicsArt_02-06-04.12.00.jpg?dl=0

We don't have to overlook anything, just enjoy another picture of voluptuous beauty, and with Emmy's help, your cup runneth over.:kiss:

You followed your instructions, but I hope you also followed your own sense of erotic fun: Your lovely body deserves no less.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back