Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
38E...lazy Saturday

Fuck That is an incredibly sexy and gorgeous picture........ have you got room next you for one more as I’d love to come and be lazy with you 😘😍😍

And there is a bonus extra sexy element to that picture 😉😘

Thank you for sharing gorgeous

Last edited:
And we're happy you are too! I hope you're recovering well :kiss:

And beautiful photo btw

Glad to hear you're doing better.

Also, you have a really nice rack.

The recovery looks very complete, although a further exam would be lovely to conduct.:rose:

Very glad you (and the "girls") are recovering from what sounds like a serious medical condition. :)

You are looking good. Hope your recovery is progressing well.

Looking good!

Thanks for posting and wishing you all the best with your recovery (in the selfish hope you will post more pics like this one! :devil:)

Damn...that sucks! Here's to a easier recovery going forward! Thanks for sharing the love:rose::heart:

Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

Well I had to go in and get my breasts squished today, which then sent me into an ultrasound. Because whatever it is that they see, is too small, I have to go in for a biopsy next month. Meanwhile I'll freak out.
So just in case I have a limited time with them.. here you go Fred. 😘 40h

Last edited:
Well I had to go in and get my breasts squished today, which then sent me into an ultrasound. Because whatever it is that they see, is too small, I have to go in for a biopsy next month. Meanwhile I'll freak out.

Wishing you a certain and speedy recovery
And a booby squishing hug

Stay positive! And, might I add, you are sexy as hell:rose:

Beautiful.

Hope the biopsy turns out to be nothing serious.

Really hope everything will be ok :kiss:

Oh, Sassy! Let it be nothing!! "Too small" is a very good thing in this case, but with everything closed for holidays timing sucks :(
bdUE4.gif

Gorgeous as ever, Sassy!!

I'm hoping that it's nothing when you get your biopsy. :rose::heart:

Thinking about you Sassy...even more than I normally do!!

Amazing as usual Sassy. I will keep you and the amazing girls in my thoughts. Best of luck on the biopsy. :heart:

Always so beautiful SAssy :heart::kiss:

Sure hope that all goes well for you Sassy!

Love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back