Tell me what you think

True beauty!!,

Love the vid,, there is so much beauty in it. I love your shape. I would spend hours enjoying your beautiful ass in so many ways. Lots of fantasy there. From kissing and squeezing to spanking and anal sex. Thanks is not a big enough word. But,,, thanks. Hope to see more soon.

Love the vid,, there is so much beauty in it. I love your shape. I would spend hours enjoying your beautiful ass in so many ways. Lots of fantasy there. From kissing and squeezing to spanking and anal sex. Thanks is not a big enough word. But,,, thanks. Hope to see more soon.

Wow, you know how to sweep a gurl off her feet! Will you email me ir say hi on kik: convrsationalist4 ? I want to share more.

Didn’t think so since the last threads you did involving “Carrie” used screen grabs and this one’s not an amateur pic post either. In general if it’s not your pic or an amateur pic that stuff goes somewhere other than in AMPICS. But people are going to blindly comment to anything without bothering to think.

Didn’t think so since the last threads you did involving “Carrie” used screen grabs and this one’s not an amateur pic post either. In general if it’s not your pic or an amateur pic that stuff goes somewhere other than in AMPICS. But people are going to blindly comment to anything without bothering to think.

First off, you are an asshole. You obviously were not here for Carrie's extensive thread if you think she is fake. I use screen grabs because it eliminates any tags on the original pic. It is my pic on my phone screen I am grabbing. Its ok, we had a jerk like you back then too. Maybe you are that same jerk. Carrie took this pic for his lame ass.

As for the rest, if you do not like my ass, move along. Oh, and fuck off.

Last edited:
First off, you are an asshole. You obviously were not here for Carrie's extensive thread if you think she is fake. I use screen grabs because it eliminates any tags on the original pic. It is my pic on my phone screen I am grabbing. Its ok, we had a jerk like you back then too. Maybe you are that same jerk. Carrie took this pic for his lame ass.

As for the rest, if you do not like my ass, move along. Oh, and fuck off.

Hot as hell!

Back