TD's Passing Interest

I didn’t even notice the shadow across your throat until you mentioned it. Should you need the assistance of a semi professional photographer, just say the word, and I’ll be there. A word of caution – I work naked. :devil:

It free’s my creative juices!

Not up to my usual standards, but here y'all go.
attachment.php

Stunning!

I didn’t even notice the shadow across your throat until you mentioned it. Should you need the assistance of a semi professional photographer, just say the word, and I’ll be there. A word of caution – I work naked. :devil:

It free’s my creative juices!

😂
I would appreciate the assistance, but I'm hesitant... creative juices leaking about at random seems rather unsanitary and would probably leave stains. :p

Stunning!

:eek:
Thank you.

A limited time offering for those early birds...

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly what one wants to wake up to as an early bird special

Oh wow...glad of the time difference for a change. Gorgeous 😍💋

Time differences do have occasional perks... but it doesn't balance out the rest of the time it's a bugger. *hugs* Hope the New Year treats you well and thank you for the compliment.

It’s good to be an early bird. 😊 Beautiful shot!

*snuggles* It's one of the rare pics I can honestly say I like. Thank you, old friend. :rose: Weird how I was able to take this pic and ended up crying not long afterwards. This time of year is.. trying for me.

I usually miss these limited time offers... but I am glad I didn't miss this one. You are as beautiful, stunning and as gorgeous as ever. Thank you TD.
:rose::kiss:

:eek:. Aww.. thank you, hon. Glad you were able to see it!

You are so beautiful! Very elegant!

Awww.. shucks...Thank you. :rose:

very sexy...:devil:

Thank you!

I had a hell of a 2018 and I’m glad to be wrapping up. 2019 is going to be better.

Back