TD's Passing Interest

I thought of you today, which isn't that unusual since we talk all the time. But my thoughts strayed from our typical conversation to something darker and more intimate. I pondered over how your hands would feel cupping my breasts and if your lips are as soft as they look...

attachment.php

I have pondered the same thing many times and my thoughts often stray to the dark side. :devil:

I thought of you today, which isn't that unusual since we talk all the time. But my thoughts strayed from our typical conversation to something darker and more intimate. I pondered over how your hands would feel cupping my breasts and if your lips are as soft as they look...

Gorgeous Pics and really nice thoughts!! :kiss:

That's wonderful to hear, oh yeh I can imagine that smell. I like wood smoked perfumed women, it's a delightful mix hehe.

Haha... :p

Beautful shot đź’‹

Thank you, hon. :rose:

Lucky is the man who lives in your thoughts Lady Dreamer. :kiss: Luckier the man that talks with you every day. Luckiest the man that cups and shares the softness of his lips.

No everyone will want to be a good friend of yours even more TD.

Cheers :kiss:

*boobiesquish* You know me, sir Rogue. My castle towers are high and walls near unbreakable. Few get passed my main defenses and fewer still can manage scaling my tower.

I have pondered the same thing many times and my thoughts often stray to the dark side. :devil:

*laughs* Oh, Mister Fish.. tsk, tsk... Careful that your wondering mind does not lead to wandering hands.

I always show up late

Aye, I deleted all the other pics a few weeks ago. I honestly thought I was finished with this thread..

What a coincidence! I'm also pondering -- about how your nipples would feel in my hands and mouth ... :D

Hah! Well, ahh.. crap I haven't had enough caffeine to think of a good response. :p

Gorgeous Pics and really nice thoughts!! :kiss:

Thank you, darlin'. :kiss:

attachment.php
that is so very sensual and erotic...both lovely and sexy

attachment.php

God, you are beautiful :kiss:

*boobiesquish* You know me, sir Rogue. My castle towers are high and walls near unbreakable. Few get passed my main defenses and fewer still can manage scaling my tower.

Um...

Not that I mind in the least but I thought we were supposed to *boobiesquish* you Lady Dreamer. :kiss: Isn't that why you said "I pondered over how your hands would feel cupping my breasts"? But since you started it...

*boobiesquish*

Yeah. You're like Fiona and Rapunzel all rolled into one. :eek: Well not you. Your defenses are like theirs all rolled into one. And where are you going to find an ogre small enough to climb a hair braided rope? You'd probably be better off with a roguish adventurer like Indiana Jones.

Last edited:

attachment.php

Absolutely elegant. :rose:

That is an absolutely wonderful and sensual image. I'm glad you decided to share it with us!

Finished w/this thread??
I certainly hope not!!! :rose::kiss:

Aye. I haven't been feeling up to it until very recently.

that is so very sensual and erotic...both lovely and sexy

Thank you, sweetie. Very kind of you.. :rose:

God, you are beautiful :kiss:

*blush* You waltz in here and make me blush.. so not fair.

Um...

Not that I mind in the least but I thought we were supposed to *boobiesquish* you Lady Dreamer. :kiss: Isn't that why you said "I pondered over how your hands would feel cupping my breasts"? But since you started it...

*boobiesquish*

Yeah. You're like Fiona and Rapunzel all rolled into one. :eek: Well not you. Your defenses are like theirs all rolled into one. And where are you going to find an ogre small enough to climb a hair braided rope? You'd probably be better off with a roguish adventurer like Indiana Jones.

Hrmm... I do love a man in a hat that is in shape and has a doctorate in archaeology.

Absolutely elegant. :rose:

Awww..shucks.. thank you.

That is an absolutely wonderful and sensual image. I'm glad you decided to share it with us!

:eek:. You're welcome, Paul, and thank you for the kind words.

Hrmm... I do love a man in a hat that is in shape and has a doctorate in archaeology.

Damn Lady Dreamer! :kiss: I knew one day I'd regret going the route of Bachelor's in Engineering rather than PhD in Anthropology. Oh well. Wait! Do my whip skills make up for my lack of advanced degree? Thanks to my AV I don't have to mention my jaunty hat wearing skills. ;)

Not up to my usual standards, but here y'all go.
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Not up to my usual standards, but here y'all go.

You have standards TD? :kiss: Really? Then how did we become friends? Questions that shatter my personal reality aside...

Lovely model. Check.
Lipstick. Check.
Boobs. Check.
Black and White editing. Check.
Producing numerous replies quickly. Check.

That's five checks (the same number of Czechs it takes to accomplish some tasks but that's a discussion for another times). Seems to me that 5-0 is up to your usual standards.

Beautiful! Love the way the robe spills open. :devil:

Did it make your mind wander? Hrmmm?

You have standards TD? :kiss: Really? Then how did we become friends? Questions that shatter my personal reality aside...

Lovely model. Check.
Lipstick. Check.
Boobs. Check.
Black and White editing. Check.
Producing numerous replies quickly. Check.

That's five checks (the same number of Czechs it takes to accomplish some tasks but that's a discussion for another times). Seems to me that 5-0 is up to your usual standards.

You silly man... *hugs ya tightly* I've missed you. Strangely enough, I do have standards and you have surpassed those set for "people allowed to see unedited pics." :p

This is a really good picture TD. I don't know where your coming from with that usual standards comment though because I really like the pose and formatting.

:rose: I'm not happy with the area around my face and neck.. It needs a touch more light, some of my neck to be visible.. but meh. I'm picky and tipsy at the moment, so probably not the best time for me to try and explain my "meh"ness. I was happy with the face pic I took earlier... such an odd turn of events since I usually hate face pics. Meh. I'm rambling- thank you for the compliment, hon. I appreciate it.

Back