Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, I like to thank each and everyone of you for sharing your lovely pictures on the thread.

I had hope to work on updating the index after spending almost two months in the hospital.. I got home and doctors feared my kidneys were failing, told them I wanted to go home . My kidneys did get better, but when a week later.

My doctor told me my blood worked show some problems. by the end of the week my liver showed it was not working. I have been fighting it but not getting better. Between the infection I have and the drugs given to me to fight it. My liver levels are at 6 times to high from normal. It It should be at high 52 but today it was 328. The liver doctor tell me that the liver will heal and regrow if it needs too. Just need time at normal to heal, please keep me in your thoughts and prays.

old borg fred

Here some random new ones as I haven't come online for long.. Please don't mind my small boobs..

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg
You call them small boobs...they look perfect to me. Nice posts, it will be fun to see more of you

Ladies, I like to thank each and everyone of you for sharing your lovely pictures on the thread.

I had hope to work on updating the index after spending almost two months in the hospital.. I got home and doctors feared my kidneys were failing, told them I wanted to go home . My kidneys did get better, but when a week later.

My doctor told me my blood worked show some problems. by the end of the week my liver showed it was not working. I have been fighting it but not getting better. Between the infection I have and the drugs given to me to fight it. My liver levels are at 6 times to high from normal. It It should be at high 52 but today it was 328. The liver doctor tell me that the liver will heal and regrow if it needs too. Just need time at normal to heal, please keep me in your thoughts and prays.

old borg fred

Fred,

I have followed you for years and I continue to pray for your recovery.

You are respected by ALL the people that follow your site, men and women.

You are in my prayers.

old borg fred

My GD is helping me keep up with some here. We are sending our best wishes for sure.

I thought this quote might be appropriate on this thread:

"Arguing over a girl's bust size is like choosing between Molson, Heineken, Coors & Budweiser. Men may state their preferences, but will grab whatever is available."

old borg fred

Fred, get well soon, heal and get fit again. thanks for all you do, best wishes

old borg fred

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

old borg fred

Oh Fred! I’m so sorry to hear about all of these health problems stacking up on you. Those are very high LFTs... I hope you are able to clear everything with time and can feel SO much better soon. I wanted to thank you for all your input on my index recently... and what better way than with a picture?

attachment.php

This bra (yes, there’s a bra under there... I’m in the car, okay! I’m not that adventurous :rolleyes: ) is a size 34DD.

Attachments

• 1F7954E1-A410-41B4-87A9-3F2EE84D791C.jpg
    1F7954E1-A410-41B4-87A9-3F2EE84D791C.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 25
Oh Fred! I’m so sorry to hear about all of these health problems stacking up on you. Those are very high LFTs... I hope you are able to clear everything with time and can feel SO much better soon. I wanted to thank you for all your input on my index recently... and what better way than with a picture?

attachment.php

This bra (yes, there’s a bra under there... I’m in the car, okay! I’m not that adventurous :rolleyes: ) is a size 34DD.

Dayummm sexy & marvelous yum!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2054187&d=1536093285

Your beauties will cheer Fred on no end I’m sure.

attachment.php

Great Piercings , get well soon Fred and don't worry you are on her good books she will keep them coming even after you are recovered fully.

Birthday 34Ds..............

they're 55 today!!!

Attachments

• 55BD34d.jpg
    55BD34d.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back