Chatting with Jennifer - Redux Part Deux

Currently I am in my bed, wearing just my panties, perusing the Internet, after just recently sending M off to work for the day. In other words, just having a little "me" time right now, to start the day.

That's awesome! Sounds like fun.. or at least a fair chance at having some fun ;)

Wow, I think THIS is a sexy picture!

4n3ZgEy.jpg

smooth skin, hot to the touch, hands caressing a breast, her fingers wrapped around his thick cock, just about to squeeeeeeze it hard, maybe produce a drop of silkiness.

Wow

Morning Darlin
Multiple post in one week from you? :) Been a while since that happened.
Glad to see it. I miss you not posting . :devil:
26 degrees this morning , no tennis match today. :devil:

Last edited:
Emmm hot and wet

Ole Spicey looks over at Slapshot and grins, Beat you to it ;):devil:;)
No Panties, :devil: Woooo, wet too,

Last edited:
I had a thought this morning, as I dressed for the cool morning ...

I really LOVE leggings!

I love how they have evolved into fashionable pants in and of themselves. I love how they feel, hugging tightly as I pull them on, and feeling so nice and tight once in place. I love how they hug my curves and accentuate my legs ... how they just make me feel so sexy. I know I look good in them and I know that guys like to look at me wearing them. How wonderful a garment they are, making me feel all sexy as can be, and at the same time, so very pleasing to YOUR eyes.

Just a random morning thought.

:cool::kiss:

Last edited:
I had a thought this morning, as I dressed for the cool morning ...

I really LOVE tights!

I love how they have evolved into fashionable pants in and of themselves. I love how they feel, hugging tightly as I pull them on, and feeling so nice and tight once in place. I love how they hug my curves and accentuate my legs ... how they just make me feel so sexy. I know I look good in them and I know that guys like to look at me wearing them. How wonderful a garment they are, making me feel all sexy as can be, and at the same time, so very pleasing to YOUR eyes.

Just a random morning thought.

:cool::kiss:
I like women's tights too, ball up on the floor next to the bed ;)

Back