~ Honey's Blanket Fort Of Bliss 2 ~

May I use the fort tonight? With this cold and snow I'm getting cabin fever, need a change of scenery. And good book a flashlight and a bowl of popcorn sounds good!

*delivers ice cream, cookies, candy, poutine, popcorn and cake*

No! All those sweets will be to tempting! My butt is big enough all ready! Lol

But some company would be nice, just to hang and talk about a variety of things , no politics!

I'll share my popforn and flashlight!

Canadian narratives from WW1

Interesting. I read a book on WW1 a few years ago that was really good. I think it was called Vimy Ridge or maybe just Vimy. I think the author's name was Burton. Pretty fascinating.

Interesting. I read a book on WW1 a few years ago that was really good. I think it was called Vimy Ridge or maybe just Vimy. I think the author's name was Burton. Pretty fascinating.

That would be Pierre Burton's Vimy, indeed.

Insomnia sucks... That is all...

We now return you to our regularly scheduled cuteness.

Morning fort folks! :)

ANNOUNCEMENTS: *clears throat* I hereby declare this to be a
LADIES ONLY EXTENDED STAY 'STUFFY AND ME' SLUMBER PARTY WEEKEND.:cattail:
We will be doing all manner of girly shit, including but not limited to:

*playing beauty shop
*talking about boys
*cuddling our stuffies
*not wearing bras
*giggling and crying and whispering a secret or two

All boys wishing to leave messages or deliveries or in any way communicate with the ladies of the fort over the three-day weekend are encouraged to make liberal use of the blurt thread. Any boy thinking he is clever and will crash the party will be scolded harshly and summarily tied to a chair and made to listen to birth stories 24/7 until their ears bleed. :p

Ladies, your price of admission is a pic of your favorite stuffy in your AV or profile if you can manage it. If you can't or if you're not a stuffy sort of girl, a plate of sweet treats or a pitcher of yummy beverage will be happily accepted instead. :)

Please feel free to bring your jammies, your love letters from Daddy, your favorite records, and anything else that seems appropriate.

I have to go now bc my cat just planted herself on my stomach and is kneading my boobs but I will be back later with a dish of blackberry cobbler and The Time Traveler's Wife starring Eric Bana. :catroar:

See you soon! :cathappy:

...can a newbie ( or rather short lived oldbie who has come back) who comes bearing chocolate cookies, lemon squares, and The Princess Bride DVD come in?

( my stuffy is "Sissy" a giant stuffed dog that is almost 100 years old. Her eyes are almost loved off, eyebrows long gone...she was my grandma's. So in the Velveteen Rabbit sense, she is very *real*. True story)

Last edited by a moderator:

*playing beauty shop
*talking about boys
*cuddling our stuffies
*not wearing bras

All boys wishing to leave messages or deliveries or in any way communicate with the ladies of the fort over the three-day weekend are encouraged to make liberal use of the blurt thread. Any boy thinking he is clever and will crash the party will be scolded harshly and summarily tied to a chair and made to listen to birth stories 24/7 until their ears bleed. :p

Ladies, your price of admission is a pic of your favorite stuffy in your AV or profile if you can manage it. If you can't or if you're not a stuffy sort of girl, a plate of sweet treats or a pitcher of yummy beverage will be happily accepted instead. :)

Please feel free to bring your jammies, your love letters from Daddy, your favorite records, and anything else that seems appropriate.

I have to go now bc my cat just planted herself on my stomach and is kneading my boobs but I will be back later with a dish of blackberry cobbler and The Time Traveler's Wife starring Eric Bana. :catroar:

this is a wonderful idea!!!!!!

*goes to change av just for you and just very briefly*

*playing beauty shop
*talking about boys
*cuddling our stuffies
*not wearing bras

OH HELL YES.. Oops. Potty mouth. Heck yes.
Comes in in my pjs with totes filled with nail polish, face masks and hair stuff as well as music.
I have no stuffie picture, so I put a picture of an adorable puppy I saw on tumblr today in my profile. :heart:

Last edited:
...can a newbie ( or rather short lived oldbie who has come back) who comes bearing chocolate cookies, lemon squares, and The Princess Bride DVD come in?

( my stuffy is "Sissy" a giant stuffed dog that is almost 100 years old. Her eyes are almost loved off, eyebrows long gone...she was my grandma's. So in the Velveteen Rabbit sense, she is very *real*. True story)

Hello new person! 🙋 Come in come in come in, you are very welcome here!

Princess Bride is a classic! My kids and i watched it just last week. And that's an awesome story about Sissy, thank you for sharing. :heart:

this is a wonderful idea!!!!!!

*goes to change av just for you and just very briefly*

I'm glad you think so! *goes to look... *

SLOTHY!!! :heart::heart::heart: Does it have a name?

OH HELL YES.. Oops. Potty mouth. Heck yes.
Comes in in my pjs with totes filled with nail polish, face masks and hair stuff as well as music.
I have no stuffie picture, so I put a picture of an adorable puppy I saw on tumblr today in my profile. :heart:

Hiya Tink! Thank fuck I'm not the only one with a potty mouth. :rolleyes:;)

That puppy is just adorbs. I bet it would try to lick our face masks off. *giggles*

Hiya Tink! Thank fuck I'm not the only one with a potty mouth. :rolleyes:;)

That puppy is just adorbs. I bet it would try to lick our face masks off. *giggles*

Puppy is super cute. I want it. I always want a puppy though. :rolleyes: I would have 12 dogs if I could.

Also...
ht-swear-jar-could-finance-the-fucking-space-program-she~ra-15013808.png

So excited I don’t even know where to begin! Eeeeeeeee. :) :)

*puts on snoopy snuggy*. Like a dressing gown but backwards. With a pouch for stuffie that I’m not cuddling

Does anyone need a stuffie? I have lots!

Be back soon!!! *runs to get stuffies and kindle and NY colouring book*

Oh and can we listen to Ed Sheeran pleeeeeasssse

I will be there soon.

My newest stuffie is in my profile, Daddy sent him to me for Christmas!

I am SO excited... I will bring margaritas and things for pedicures!

Back