Trump just curtsied to the Saudi King.

Trump bent his knee, and bowed his head, in obeisance and deference. Let us watch, and see if Trump pulls his power play handshake, there.

Haha yes!
*bows to Saudi king* "I'm only in it for the money" *flashes back to the time he got the loan of 1 million dollars* "no daddy, I don't want to suck your old wrinkly dick. It's wroooong." *saudi king taps him on shoulder* you okay? *Donald looks like he's been to hell and back* "there's nothing wrong with my hands, daddy says their yuuuuge" *tears run down his spray tan face as he leaves with money in hand* "I'm the greatest, they all love me"
:D

this should be turned into an erotic story where he meets a Domme who will release his pain and change his life

Quite an honor to receive a medal from perhaps the most misogynistic monarchy in the world. They must have liked his grab 'em by the pussy can do attitude.:rolleyes:

Quite an honor to receive a medal from perhaps the most misogynistic monarchy in the world. They must have liked his grab 'em by the pussy can do attitude.:rolleyes:

Speaking of misogyny, are you going to start crying about the disrespect the Trump women showed the great and wonderful religion of love by not covering their heads in submission like the great Democrat feminist? :D

untitlesdsdffd.jpg
article-1328351-0BFE7476000005DC-323_306x436.jpg

melania-trump-outfit-saudi-arabia.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of misogyny, are you going to start crying about the disrespect the Trump women showed the great and wonderful religion of love by not covering their heads in submission like the great Democrat feminist? :D

No. But feel free to make your irrelevant criticism of the former First Lady. The Saudi monarchy deserves all the disrespect we can offer it.

untitlesdsdffd.jpg

https:/resG][/QUOTE]

I can understand Hillary and Michelle covering their heads in order to show respect for the local customs.

But then the pres. amd vice- pres. taking their shoes off and walking in bare feet or in socks in front of the world?

Come on… That looks like a dog and poney trick show.
Pretty much like when the Pope washed refugeee pre - washed feet.

I can understand Hillary and Michelle covering their heads in order to show respect for the local customs.

But then the pres. amd vice- pres. taking their shoes off and walking in bare feet or in socks in front of the world?

Come on… That looks like a dog and poney trick show.
Pretty much like when the Pope washed refugeee pre - washed feet.

They're in a Mosque, you fucking retard, everyone takes their shoes off. And Trump, on Twitter, natch, criticised Michelle Obama for NOT covering her head in Saudi.

untitlesdsdffd.jpg

melania-trump-outfit-saudi-arabia.jpg
You're an idiot, you really are. Lay off the dope, it's making you dumber.

No. But feel free to make your irrelevant criticism of the former First Lady. The Saudi monarchy deserves all the disrespect we can offer it.

My criticism is of you, not the former FLOTUS and POTUS's love of Islam.

Uhhhh.....uhhhh.....POTHEAD!!!.

That's about the best you've ever and continue to come up with.

Good job ;)

And Trump, on Twitter, natch, criticised Michelle Obama for NOT covering her head in Saudi.

You guys with your gossip make mountains out of molehills.

The entire world might be burning, yet you focus on who said what three years ago.

Looks like a curtsy to me. A small one.

Choosing to wear a head scarf is fine. Being forced to is another thing entirely.

He better damn well bow to the Queen if he is going to curtsy to the Saudi king.

Back