Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

You wanna put your nipples on my nipples? Lol

See Icy, you got me so excited, my fingers missed typed. I would love to nibble on your nipples. But now that you mention it. Our nipples touching each other means we are in a very tight area with no tops on (maybe, no bottoms, either) and possibly doing some very fun activities. mmmmmmmmm

It's both a basic black top and basic shirt origami Icy. :kiss: I can't wait to see your advanced origami. There's a lot more tugging and folding and a lot less visible shirt. The shirt origami snake is my favorite. I bet you could make a black blindfold...I mean mamba with that shirt.

Cheers :kiss:

Freedom.

attachment.php

attachment.php
Just in case anyone wonders why people give their lives for freedom, here ya go.

I'm sure you'll think of something.

I already have, I think you will love it!

Lol. I knew you would.

You just need to pull that a little harder, then we can have a nip slip.

This is a series of pics. I can't pull out all my tricks in one pic. Lol

Your a gorgeous lady.

Thank you ducks.

irresistible!

Aww. Robert Palmer springs to mind.

Good Morning Icy :kiss::rose:
it is sure worth stopping in even if I dont have much Time lovely and sexy as always thank you:rose:

Thanks Papa-Joe. I always enjoy when you stop by.

Not sure your definition of Basic is the same as mine ... I rate this pic Awesomely Perfect!!! :kiss:

Lol. It's is a basic black T-shirt though.

Gorgeous and erotic picture Icy! Of course, it helps that you are a gorgeous and sexy lady!! :rose::devil:

Well thank you scot.

And it goes with everything. :)

I see you trying to stretch it. Allow me. ;)

Yes, or nothing. lol
I had to stretch it a little. It's only a top.

Fell behind on your beautiful pics sweety. Again, you have out done yourself!

Thank you. I had some spare time.

See Icy, you got me so excited, my fingers missed typed. I would love to nibble on your nipples. But now that you mention it. Our nipples touching each other means we are in a very tight area with no tops on (maybe, no bottoms, either) and possibly doing some very fun activities. mmmmmmmmm

Lol. Thus giving yourself more ideas.

It's both a basic black top and basic shirt origami Icy. :kiss: I can't wait to see your advanced origami. There's a lot more tugging and folding and a lot less visible shirt. The shirt origami snake is my favorite. I bet you could make a black blindfold...I mean mamba with that shirt.

Cheers :kiss:

A mamba will definitely be easier than a swan. Lol

Just in case anyone wonders why people give their lives for freedom, here ya go.

Haha.

Your husband must have incredible self discipline. I'd be on you like a tick on a dingo. (Romantic image, huh?) lol

You have a poetic way with words.

Ixy

As I have seen over time, nothing is ever "basic" when it comes to your pictures. You make the simple sexy!

There's absolutely nothing basic about you gorgeous

Aww thanks.☺️

I could write that : something in my pants also want to get out - but that seems wrong so I won't! :cattail:

Lol. Lucky you were more reserved.

Icy, You are simply a beautiful Goddess!
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Aww❤️

Just when I think you could not look any sexier...and then you find a way of showing off your gorgeous body to be even sexier! wow! pull harder!

Hehe. Thank you. Glad I keep you on your toes.

Gotta love freedom

It's certainly not underrated.

Basic black, basic stretch, basic cleavage, basic see-through, basic beauty, basic sexuality--the basics are covered (and I love to see them uncovered too).:heart:

Basically. lol
Prepare to be bombarded with basic stuff.

WOWWWW you have my attention

Lol. Well hello.

I'm a hands on kind of guy. ;)
You've captured my imagination.

I like your fashion sense. Getting back to basics is a good starting point for a lot of things.

Wonder what you can capture with those hands of yours. Lol

I'm sure a black T must be a wardrobe staple.

As I have seen over time, nothing is ever "basic" when it comes to your pictures. You make the simple sexy!

That's very kind of you to say.😘

Oh Ms. Icy, words escape the limited vocabulary of my mind to describe this picture. All I can think is DAMN! WOW! and We're not worthy! Needless to say you have given your fans another amazing moment to either start or end their day.

Thank you for sharing

I see you're getting better at your shirt origami. It's no black mamba but very nice nonetheless. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Thanks HR. Practice makes perfect.

Mine are basic. Yours must be something else.

Have you got a black T too? I did cut the neckline out of mine.

mhhhhh :p Good Morning Icy you sure are a sexy Lady:kiss:
I sure would love to come and visit in Person ;):D

Morning.
Hehe.😊

Oh Ms. Icy, words escape the limited vocabulary of my mind to describe this picture. All I can think is DAMN! WOW! and We're not worthy! Needless to say you have given your fans another amazing moment to either start or end their day.

Thank you for sharing

Thank you BL I always enjoy reading your comments.

You need to tutor others on how to wear clothes correctly

Icy's tips on wearing a basic black T. Lol

Just want to devour .... :kiss:

:eek: hehe.

Basic....elegant eroticism! :rose:

Well thank you scot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back