Dragon & Woman
initial sketch...

removed for lack of interest

for this...a tattoo concept request...
(wanted a bit less "explicit")

removed for lack of interest

Last edited:
crazy how expensive bras are!
I am perfectly willing to pay for sexy lingerie, even some with then INTENT of cutting or tearing off.:D

I would think getting someone to remove it would not be a challenge.

Ooh, very nice! I love the semen; this is not early in the evening, is it? Hm, maybe I need to get some fishnet...

Ooh, very nice! I love the semen; this is not early in the evening, is it? Hm, maybe I need to get some fishnet...

"early in the evening"? the photos? the post? your post?:confused:
THIS post, from me, is in the morning, here.
The fishnets and the torn panties from two different days, pretty sure they were day time, I forget the times.

Fishnet is fun. :)

Last edited:
I think, in both dragon sketches, the last foot of the dragons tail should have been omitted, but then, that's probably what you mean by "less explicit."

Great sketch and tat art. Maybe I should have gone to you for my tat art... hindsight and all that. oh well.

"early in the evening"? the photos? the post? your post?:confused:
THIS post, from me, is in the morning, here.
The fishnets and the torn panties from two different days, pretty sure they were day time, I forget the times.

Fishnet is fun. :)

I mean the playtime - I'm just assuming evening. Neither person looks fully spent :)

I think, in both dragon sketches, the last foot of the dragons tail should have been omitted, but then, that's probably what you mean by "less explicit."

Great sketch and tat art. Maybe I should have gone to you for my tat art... hindsight and all that. oh well.

Thanks. She requested the woman be turned "away".

Not sure if this was ever executed... I'd have to look back.
At least one design for a Litster was... that I saw.

Dragon & Woman
initial sketch...
attachment.php

for this...a tattoo concept request...
(wanted a bit less "explicit")
attachment.php

This...and everything else I've seen here is amazing, but especially love the creature work. Serves as great inspiration...written and otherwise:devil:. Thanks for sharing

This...and everything else I've seen here is amazing, but especially love the creature work. Serves as great inspiration...written and otherwise:devil:. Thanks for sharing

Thank you so much, grdybiwife.:)

I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Yes this is very nice -- but I thought the last foot of the dragon's tail was the icing on the cake. And I love icing.

Always like what Throbbs puts here. :kiss:

Yes this is very nice -- but I thought the last foot of the dragon's tail was the icing on the cake. And I love icing.

Thank you.:)
It was not very "subtle", but served its purpose.:cool:

Naturally, a SweetCupcake should be covered in icing.

I just thought the last foot of the dragons tail should be IN the "cake", not OUTSIDE the "cake"; as it were. :devil:

Memo to self: Stop by here more often, tell Throbbs you enjoy his drawings. He's really good, you know?

Omg . . .

OMG! I come to look at your artwork quite often, but today is the first that I have really looked at your avatar. Fabulous -- super cute? super clever? super sexy? super darling? super artistic? All and more.:)

Back