The Wonderful World of Artsy Images.

From a set taken for my thread, but cropped in really close like this, I thought the look of this quite artistic, the metal/skin contrast and the way the toy shape sort of mirrors the breast.

attachment.php

Last edited:
From a set taken for my thread, but cropped in really close like this, I thought the look of this quite artistic, the metal/skin contrast and the way the toy shape sort of mirrors the breast.

attachment.php

Aphro, you have a wonderful eye for composition. The contrasting texture but similar shape are indeed what make it work. Ok, gorgeous boobs don't hurt either.:rolleyes:

Another contribution for Icy1's great thread...

UoOJrWj.jpg

Lovely sketch, and the model is dazzling.:rose:

I tried to emulate a photo I had seen. This is nothing like it. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

I don't know about that other photo, but if it's nothing like this one, it must not be artfully playing with light and displaying sexy contours.:heart:

attachment.php

You are right about the textures and shapes, and you deserve credit for being the artist with the eye and the model with the shapes.:kiss:

Is that moody "in bed shot" or "moody in bed" shot Icy? :kiss: Does it matter? Really? In either case it's another very of your gorgeous form. A curve by any other name would look as good. Nice of you to turn blue for Mrgl. ;)

Cheers

I'm not sure. Fortunately the mood passed.

Icy your friends TRULY love you. :kiss: They ALL passed on the easy joke. I'm SUCH a great friend I couldn't let it pass, so I renamed the photo link to be something more appropriate. Thanks for the thread and all the great images. :D

Cheers

Lol. Thanking my lucky stars for friendship.😃

Oh...You're in the sequel to Olypmus has Fallen and London has Fallen called Gorgeous has Fallen. I can't wait to see it on the big the screen. The movie I mean. And everything else come to think of it Icy. ;) :kiss:

Does it make me a bad friend that I hope you're stuck like that until I stop by and ring the bell and we have the following converation:

Icy: "Help HR, I've fallen and I can't get up!"
HR: "Don't worry Icy you helped me and and now I'll help you up."
Icy: "Ow...ow...Ow...OW! Poking me with that isn't going to get me off the floor."
HR: "No but it's going to get something off."

Yup, I'm a bad friend. :eek: :(

Cheers

Lol.

I don't know about that other photo, but if it's nothing like this one, it must not be artfully playing with light and displaying sexy contours.:heart:

Thank you.😘

attachment.php

So beautiful.

I hope I'm not hogging this thread too much

More playing with photo editing effects:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3360edit.jpg
    IMG_3360edit.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 4
A delicious butt, need another hand there my dear?
LOL the more the merrier, right?
Beautiful Tali.
Thank you Icy!! :rose:
And such a graceful, swoonworthy hand. I'm not even going to move it to deliver a spank.
Thanks Mara, I'll move it for you! :)
Very nice shot. What are you reaching back for? Expecting something to approach you from behind?
Well..........if you have something..........;)
That's where I'd put a hand too, but I'm not sure we are allowed to touch the art.
I will allow it!
Love it Dri!!
I tried to emulate a photo I had seen. This is nothing like it.
But it is a gorgeous photo Icy, wow! :rose:
I can see why Tali! :rose: Looks like it should be the cover of a SciFi book or maybe something to do with meditation. How about I face you and close the circle and we "meditate" for a while? :confused:
Cheers
I'm all for some meditation!! :)
PURE ART.
Aww, thank you UNDERTAKER!! :kiss:
Tali , I'm not sure what cosmic event, what alignment of the stars of sudden loss of temperature in the underworld has led to your posting more frequently than I can recall in a long time (possible ever for me) but I hope it never ends. This was a double butt page! That's rarer than Lizzie's Blue (or Red) moon!

Cheers
Thanks HR, I've had more time and less drama lately. :)
Love the metallic look of this photo!! :rose:
More playing with photo editing effects:

You have an amazing back JR!

hAZBCyd.jpg

I think I saw that shot on In Search Of: Bigfoot! Just kidding JRP. We can't see your feet to guess size. :p But nice shot (or is it nice butt shot?). You're pics have come a long way sine that first post. Keep up the great.

The working out has paid off JRP. No wonder the ladies swoon and drop assorted articles of clothing.

Cheers

Nice JRP. I think you may be posting more here than on your threads. Isn't it great with the creative muse strikes? I'm hoping I find mine again soon. Until then excellent shots.

Cheers

Sorry JRP, I missed your title :( but nice pencil...sketch. I haven't checked but I wouldn't be surprised if you're second or maybe third behind Lizzie (and who wouldn't want to be behind Lizzie, right?) in posting. Great job supporting Icy's thread.

Cheers

I don't think I've had so many compliments from another gentleman before. Thank you so much, HR . . . but I'm still not spooning with you.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the emoji appreciation, Dri :rose:

You have an amazing back JR!

You make me feel amazing, Tali.:heart:

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Ohhh sweet sexy sensual Lizy, love all your pictures.
(missing your thread)
But this one is sexy, sensual, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart:

Back