Any SPACE alien ideas?

How about aliens with three balls? You could call it ET: The Extra Testicle.

maybe the race is dieing out so they come to earth to breed.

Or they take some for an experiment and one of the researchers falls for a human

Yes they are cliche but its all I got atm

* Aliens of unimaginable scientific sophistication conquer and enslave humans as sex toys.
* Sexually hungry humanoid alien women have small vaginas; human pencil-dicks rejoice.
* Incompetent aliens mistake Earth for Rigel III, set up interstellar brothel. Hilarity ensues.
* Aliens find Earth too cool, hire Republicans to alter climate so humans will all go naked.
* Sexually hungry humanoid alien men prefer gobs of female flesh; human BBW's rejoice.

* Aliens of unimaginable scientific sophistication conquer and enslave humans as sex toys.
* Sexually hungry humanoid alien women have small vaginas; human pencil-dicks rejoice.
* Incompetent aliens mistake Earth for Rigel III, set up interstellar brothel. Hilarity ensues.
* Aliens find Earth too cool, hire Republicans to alter climate so humans will all go naked.
* Sexually hungry humanoid alien men prefer gobs of female flesh; human BBW's rejoice.
I was wondering when Hypoxia would come in and twist it up. Sigh...All is right with world. :D

I was wondering when Hypoxia would come in and twist it up. Sigh...All is right with world. :D
I'm only playing my part.

Meanwhile, there's rather a large library of SciFi literature from the last century or so which may easily be adapted for pr0n. Plenty of BEMs and human-enough alien critters to draw on. Some of my faves are sexually explicit SF underground comix. Many horny aliens...

And I'm very grateful for it. Now let's hear more about the three breasted alien.
Three are unlikely in a near-humanoid of bilateral symmetry. Four, six, or eight might be expected. Or posit unilateral symmetry, one of everything: eye, ear, nostril, mouth, breast, arm, leg, ass, horn, etc. One leg means s/he hops around or is maybe aquatic or aerial. Maybe a hot version of a One-Eyed, One-Horned, Flying Purple People-Eater.

Larry Niven's Ringworld saga covers this in depth. A way for various species to engage in sex while also keeping population in check. And helps to create, bind empires together.

However the Ringworld was populated with a bipedal hominid species. So it's variations on a similar theme.

Therefore some adaptations:

• A race of sentient sheep.
  • Or a race of beings descended from a form of octopus. Lot's of tentacle possibilities there. Sort of along one of the species in the Clarke's Rama series.
  • How about Silverberg's Passengers? Non physical entities that take over humans and really, really enjoy kinky sex.
  • Centaurs?
  • Intergalactic traders arrive and they realize the fastest and best profit would be in sex toys. A Type III Civilization type of sex toy.

Three are unlikely in a near-humanoid of bilateral symmetry. Four, six, or eight might be expected. Or posit unilateral symmetry, one of everything: eye, ear, nostril, mouth, breast, arm, leg, ass, horn, etc. One leg means s/he hops around or is maybe aquatic or aerial. Maybe a hot version of a One-Eyed, One-Horned, Flying Purple People-Eater.

Total Recall three breasted woman:
http://images.counselheal.com/data/images/full/6261/total-recall-three-breasts.jpg?w=600

Larry Niven's Ringworld saga covers this in depth. A way for various species to engage in sex while also keeping population in check. And helps to create, bind empires together.

However the Ringworld was populated with a bipedal hominid species. So it's variations on a similar theme.

Therefore some adaptations:

• A race of sentient sheep.
  • Or a race of beings descended from a form of octopus. Lot's of tentacle possibilities there. Sort of along one of the species in the Clarke's Rama series.
  • How about Silverberg's Passengers? Non physical entities that take over humans and really, really enjoy kinky sex.
  • Centaurs?
  • Intergalactic traders arrive and they realize the fastest and best profit would be in sex toys. A Type III Civilization type of sex toy.
All excellent. Is great argument over whether aliens must necessarily possess bilateral symmetry or may be like nothing we can imagine. We can make guesses: Hive-minds? Tiny or giant predators? Odd symmetries? Intelligent sawdust? Shapeshifting parasites? Cetaceans? Lucky morons?

She was engineered. Expect that in the future we can all choose our genders, anatomies, ethnicities, species, etc. You want to be a green-haired five-titted fish-bottom mermaid? Or a selkie (were-seal) with a twelve-inch trident dick? Or have multiple lower orifices for group-fucking? Done!

EDIT: Idea just hit me. Fairly humanoid aliens arrive, take over. Humans take plastic surgery, gene-swapping, other advanced medical tricks to look like the aliens. Maybe to ape the masters; maybe to 'pass' and infiltrate; maybe to be more attractive sex slaves. Or maybe just to fuck with their heads.

Last edited:
And I'm very grateful for it. Now let's hear more about the three breasted alien.

There was a three-breasted woman in the "Freak Show" season of American Horror Story.

Also, I have it on good authority that Earth Girls Are Easy.

There was a three-breasted woman in the "Freak Show" season of American Horror Story.

Also, I have it on good authority that Earth Girls Are Easy.

Maybe I'm just thinking with my penis bit with three breasts that means two guys can titty fuck her at the same time.

I'm a fan of hermaphrodite species (what's female? male? never heard of that.) The same child that grows up playing warrior also grows up knowing there's a fair chance they will be pregnant one day.

Or, 3-sex species, where all 3 are needed for reproduction. This is good for fans of 3-somes because it sets up a world where the idea marriage is a triad. Also there would be lots of long-term couples that regularly picked up a third for a one-night stand.

Then you could get some cool alien biology in there, like heat cycles, nesting, color changes, mating flights, scent-marking, egg-laying...

To avoid getting too space-y, make them INNER not OUTER space aliens. That is, primates, cetaceans, canine-feline-ursine carnivores, whatever, in anthropomorphic forms, products of genetic engineering, retaining many of their species characteristics. Inspiration; THE BALLAD OF LOST C'MELL (she's a cat-person). That way we don't need to violate relativity by hauling living creatures across mega-parsecs. We make them ourselves. They are still alien, non-human. Of course there are many social strictures against pure humans mating with animal people. That's where the drama comes in.

To avoid getting too space-y, make them INNER not OUTER space aliens. That is, primates, cetaceans, canine-feline-ursine carnivores, whatever, in anthropomorphic forms, products of genetic engineering, retaining many of their species characteristics. Inspiration; THE BALLAD OF LOST C'MELL (she's a cat-person). That way we don't need to violate relativity by hauling living creatures across mega-parsecs. We make them ourselves. They are still alien, non-human. Of course there are many social strictures against pure humans mating with animal people. That's where the drama comes in.

Cordwainer Smith referenced on a sex site?

Oh.

My.

The universe just cracked.

Beware the Vomact sisters...

maybe the race is dieing out so they come to earth to breed.

Or they take some for an experiment and one of the researchers falls for a human

Yes they are cliche but its all I got atm

I've actually been playing around with an idea about SPACE alien refugees coming to earth.

That way we don't need to violate relativity by hauling living creatures across mega-parsecs.

That's not necessary - there's no need to have human characters in a story, you could set it entirely on another planet, no space travel required. The other planet might not even have technology higher than stone age, if you wanted tribal aliens.

That's not necessary - there's no need to have human characters in a story, you could set it entirely on another planet, no space travel required. The other planet might not even have technology higher than stone age, if you wanted tribal aliens.
That's right -- I'd just assumed human+alien interactions. Sure, a story could be all about rival wild xarf-packs bonking each other. Sex among the annelids, no problem. We'll need sensuous descriptions of sexy carapaces, articulations, and anterior pods. Zxrnv's spermataphores drifted lazily toward Vnrfg's gravid receptacles, oh baby.

That's right -- I'd just assumed human+alien interactions. Sure, a story could be all about rival wild xarf-packs bonking each other. Sex among the annelids, no problem. We'll need sensuous descriptions of sexy carapaces, articulations, and anterior pods. Zxrnv's spermataphores drifted lazily toward Vnrfg's gravid receptacles, oh baby.

Space alien human interaction is what we'd be going for. An alien succubus would be ideal.

Space alien human interaction is what we'd be going for. An alien succubus would be ideal.
But the aliens need a gimmick. Like, their sexes are reversed. Or, their blood chemistry is psychedelic. Or, they are incredibly naive. If they're only all-powerful aliens, feh, where's the fun?

But the aliens need a gimmick. Like, their sexes are reversed. Or, their blood chemistry is psychedelic. Or, they are incredibly naive. If they're only all-powerful aliens, feh, where's the fun?

Not all powerful they just eat food, there vaginas eat sperm. It's an all female species.

What about a literal SPACE alien...as in a life force which only can occupy a vacant space... like a pussy ;)

Back