For Your Eyes Only

I have a new one for you. It's just on my computer and I'm being lazy in bed playing solitaire. So tomorrow. I promise. :kiss:
Hahaha. There's no rush. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight, but there's no rush. :D

For my friend :)

So is this part of the work tease? Between these eyes and glasses, your enigmatic smile and your sheer top over a tank, neither of us would end up getting any work done.

You would end up spending a lot of time in the bosses office though. :devil:

That color blue is just unique Sassy, lovely!
:rose: Thank you Tali. I wish I would have taken a picture of my eyes with my parents before they passed away. I do eye selfies with my daughter all the time, but she has her Daddies brown eyes. But I never did with my two blue eyed parents.:( My Dads eyes were incredible.
Thank you, Sassy! :heart: Those blue eyes of yours are just incredible. They melt my heart every time I see them!
awww aren't you sweet. :heart:
She does have some killer eyes doesn't she?
I think they belong in the Beautiful Eyes Hall of Fame! I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates them.
You two are cute. My eyes are the only reason I've kept mirrors around my house, so I have to take advantage of them. You can see the reflection of the window in them again lol. If only I had captured the big willow tree outside. ;)

That's a beautiful eye. Thank you for sharing side one, and I hope that means there's more to come. We have some great male eyes on the thread and could use more!

Glad you are joining in. :rose:

Thank you Mara, I love this thread and find eyes to be incredibly sexy. There will indeed be more to come ;)

Back