Cfnm.

Love it, a favorite fantasy. Unfortunately have not done it in real life.

You can add me to the list of who fantasizes about this!

Thank's guy.

It got in to CFNM sometime ago when I thought to myself if women loved it.And reading stories form Diana Retnuhvek on the site.I had fantasy I about being in one of her stories.

there is a story on lit, or somewhere similar about a well hung highschool student whose teacher uses him as a prop in a female sex ed class...

very hot...

I am one who did it many times in the past and miss it so much. I think I now lean to the phantasy where the women are a bit mean and demeaning :)

Errr. I had to Google CFNM :eek:

But yes indeed, me clothed and hubby naked is quite normal during our playdays. He's got a beautiful body and I want to see as much of it as possible as often as possible.

Please do not spam Lit with other adult websites!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am one who did it many times in the past and miss it so much. I think I now lean to the phantasy where the women are a bit mean and demeaning :)

I agree that this would be hot. Personally I would love to be naked and sucking all the clothed women's husbands off while the women humiliate me.

CFNM (Clothed Female, Nude Male)

Verbot,

I'm feeling that I may have inadvertently hijacked this thread. If so, I apologize.
It seems it would have been better to start a separate thread for domestic CFNM. It may have a rather different set of followers than those interested CFNM parties. The OP wasn't that specific, but I see that your interest is in the latter category.

there is a great scene in the film, Return of the Secaucus 7" in which all the boys must swim naked while the girls watch.
You might enjoy that competition.

Back