Anyone in Florida?

Good Luck!

Lakeland 30 year old male looking for fun, no strings.

I have yet to find any women despite what they may write here on Lit. that is actually willing to meet for fun. That being said I have met several women outside of Florida who became FWBs. for months at a time. Florida seems to remain a strike-out.

From the 813

Good morning from Tampa Bay to my fellow Floridians. Surely you're out there, right? The rules are indeed different here.

Good morning from Tampa Bay to my fellow Floridians. Surely you're out there, right? The rules are indeed different here.

I always loved that Florida slogan - "The rules are different here" - tho a lot of people don't even know what I'm talking about...... I say we wear white shoes whenever we want and shirts/shoes are not required!!!!!!

Mature 63-year old BBW on the east coast of Florida - love to chat with older equally mature men....

Y'all be good and don't cause no drama

space coast checking in

I think I'm the only one from the space coast here.

I've lived in the "sunshine state" *looks out window and frowns* in 14 different places and 8 times, does that count?

snowbird here...will be back down when the cold moves in here...lol...right after t-day!

Tampa guy here. Been awhile since I met any females on here from Bay area.

At least I'm not alone in the space coast area.Lol

Last edited:
I'm north end of the Space Coast near Titusville..

I'm in the middle - Cocoa - and work in Merritt Island.......

I go to my favorite bakery in Titusville Sunrise Bakery-- fabulous Morning Glory muffins....

I'm in the middle - Cocoa - and work in Merritt Island.......

I go to my favorite bakery in Titusville Sunrise Bakery-- fabulous Morning Glory muffins....

I'll have to go check them out. I've been looking for a new bakery.

I'll have to go check them out. I've been looking for a new bakery.

It's over on Main Street near the Parrish Theater.

How's Florida doing this Friday night? Ready for a rainy weekend? At least we don't have to worry about Hurricane Danny.

Back