finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kisses aide a speedy recovery?? *places my lips on your little scar and nibbles you in between light, passionate kisses* :kiss:

I hate missing limited time pics...especially when the hottest lady in Canada is in them. :(

Feeling happy
Feeling playful

My stitches are gone and scar is here to stay :(
Thank you for all the little notes.
Would have enjoyed kisses with those;)
The doctor even said kisses and licks would help with a speedy recovery!

Your personal nurse is ready to fill the doctor's orders for you! :devil::kiss::rose:

hi sexy! sorry to hear about your surgery. I hope it all went well and you are healing nicely. let me know if you need some tlc!!!

Craving romance, the butterflies, the feeling of 'floating untethered' as it has been accurately described. The way our minds and bodies react to those emotions and desires that pulse through our limbs and groins is so exhilarating. That feeling of intoxication from another is something I wish for everyone. It just can't be beat. Not even chocolate can replace the untameable cravings that surface.

(Please do not repost)
:kiss:

Attachments

• July 19 A.jpg
    July 19 A.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 775
  • July 19 B.jpg
    July 19 B.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 666
  • July 19 C.jpg
    July 19 C.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 651
  • July 19 D.jpg
    July 19 D.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 830
Last edited:
the soft grainyness of each picture and your gorgeous smile only add to the control you hold over us.:rose:

My lord you are beautiful!! I would sell my soul to gaze upon your visage with my own eyes.

Craving romance, the butterflies, the feeling of 'floating untethered' as it has been accurately described. The way our minds and bodies react to those emotions and desires that pulse through our limbs and groins is so exhilarating. That feeling of intoxication from another is something I wish for everyone. It just can't be beat. Not even chocolate can replace the untameable cravings that surface. :kiss:

Finding mutual attraction. The new and different. The mystery and discovery. Fear, excitement, anticipation. The satisfying first kiss full of promise. Thrills that roller coasters wish they could create. You're right, it can't be beat.

Love the butterflies you create, the inability to catch my breath, the feeling of pure joy! Kisses beautiful lady! :devil::kiss::rose:

Craving romance, the butterflies, the feeling of 'floating untethered' as it has been accurately described. The way our minds and bodies react to those emotions and desires that pulse through our limbs and groins is so exhilarating. That feeling of intoxication from another is something I wish for everyone. It just can't be beat. Not even chocolate can replace the untameable cravings that surface.

(Please do not repost)
:kiss:

Such a beautiful smile...truly alluring!

My sweet sexy Mamsie, hope your doing OK.
Happy, smiling and naughty.
And MMMM how I would love to make you naughty and smiling :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss: &:heart:

So I have had a lot of changes recently, I haven't been stopping by as much as I'd like. Summer life has been good and am on a bit of a role.
37 is a great age! Although my back and arms are very sore and in need of a good rubdown. I have been painting for two days and even my forearms hurt.
I still have a few more walls to do and today my mind was wandering. I wanted to be the canvas. I was wishing for someones brushstrokes all over my skin, perhaps starting at my toes, soft little strokes, an array of colours and a variety of textured brushes. Could be so much fun!

Attachments

• IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 810
Last edited:
So I have had a lot of changes recently, I haven't been stopping by as much as I'd like. Summer life has been good and am on a bit of a role.
37 is a great age! Although my back and arms are very sore and in need of a good rubdown. I have been painting for two days and even my forearms hurt.
I still have a few more walls to do and today my mind was wandering. I wanted to be the canvas. I was wishing for someones brushstrokes all over my skin, perhaps starting at my toes, soft little strokes, an array of colours and a variety of textured brushes. Could be so much fun!

What a beautiful canvas you would be. Many brush strokes required. Lots of detailed work. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back