BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
My SO is always talking about losing weight, and I always think "please don't".
I tell her that I like her just how she is (or maybe even a little heavier... I don't tell her that!), and she always replies that that's just 'something people say'. Sigh.

I'll just have to keep the freezer stocked with her favorite ice cream. :cool:

you are an evil genius

Woohoo.
.nice to know you guys are out there.
I was always made to feel inadequate years ago..not any more.
I embrace my big boobs and ass and feel good about myself..I am cute as hell..lol

There are more chubby chasers in the world then the other guys

Hehe

Just finished two back to back nights of Zumba class and I am definitely feeling how out of shape I am! I don't want to get all skinny, I love having curves, but I could do without some of the rolls :rolleyes:

However, it was nice to be approached by the instructor after class and have her ask me if I've done Zumba before or if I just naturally know how to work my hips.... Ummmm both? :D hehe
She also asked if I was a dancer when I was younger because I have good form ad and good control of my core...dunno what that means but it made me feel good!

I agree, you do have some VERY sexy curves. I would be willing to bet maybe she was hitting on you...or maybe scouting you out for a "friend" :kiss::devil::D

Hello lovelies! How are we doing today?

:kiss:
I needed to say to Niki that I love your AV...I just can't settle on one....I was thinking maybe a great big Godzilla changing Incredible Hulk Chameleon with a bunch of Yellow and Red Roses hanging around the neck and fire spewing out of its mouth and fingertips, sporting a little bluebird on it's shoulder and a tiny "I :heart: Daddy" tattoo on it's butt cheek...

What do you think? Too much? :D

I needed to say to Niki that I love your AV...I just can't settle on one....I was thinking maybe a great big Godzilla changing Incredible Hulk Chameleon with a bunch of Yellow and Red Roses hanging around the neck and fire spewing out of its mouth and fingertips, sporting a little bluebird on it's shoulder and a tiny "I :heart: Daddy" tattoo on it's butt cheek...

What do you think? Too much? :D

You're asking me if it's too much?? Like all the bbws in the world, too much is never enough! Tho I don' know about the bluebird but a little purple froggie might be more classy. ;)

You're asking me if it's too much?? Like all the bbws in the world, too much is never enough! Tho I don' know about the bluebird but a little purple froggie might be more classy. ;)
Teehee... I like froggies.. I've kissed quite a few..:rolleyes:
i just saw your name and clicked on the thread. then, when i saw the stalker ref i thought i'd give it me best crazed laugh :D

... i'll be off now. ;)

And a FINE Jack the Ripper impersonation it was! Well Done!
:D

Hiya everyone. New poster here. Dropping in to say Hi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back