finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**I have to share this here, because I can’t tell anyone in real life, I hope that's ok.**

- My night out continued -

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror as I ran my hands up and down my front a few times, enjoying the feel of the silky fabric against my skin. I then slid my dress up, as I started to play. I removed my panties, ran my fingers up and down my freshly shaved outer lips a few times, enjoying the silkiness. At this point I could feel my pussy aching to be acknowledged. I dipped in slowly, just one finger, all the way up, moved it in a circle and then back out. It took all my power not to continue. My wetness got me even more aroused. I loved the sensations I was feeling. From the warmth of my cheeks to my tingling pussy, it was all so exciting.

I straightened up and went back to the table, my thong folded in my hand. I tucked it in my purse back at the table.

As the four of us were sharing travelling stories the topic of Karaoke came up. We decided to go to a venue, one where you can rent your own private room depending on group size. After a few songs, she chose a song the two of us to sing. I immediately recognized it from the radio, it was Katy Perry’s, I Kissed a Girl. When the title came up on the screen I got butterflies and felt my pussy clench. I am sure my heart started to beat a little faster as we stood beside each other, microphones in hand. We did not kiss but we certainly flirted as we sang. Our eyes looking at each other all sexy like when we sang the chorus.

(not great pictures, but I was enjoying taking them as I thought about how excited I was)

to be continued...

Great story and pics also. Looking forward to reading more.

**I have to share this here, because I can’t tell anyone in real life, I hope that's ok.**

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror as I ran my hands up and down my front a few times, enjoying the feel of the silky fabric against my skin. I then slid my dress up, as I started to play. I removed my panties, ran my fingers up and down my freshly shaved outer lips a few times, enjoying the silkiness. At this point I could feel my pussy aching to be acknowledged. I dipped in slowly, just one finger, all the way up, moved it in a circle and then back out. It took all my power not to continue. My wetness got me even more aroused. I loved the sensations I was feeling. From the warmth of my cheeks to my tingling pussy, it was all so exciting.

I straightened up and went back to the table, my thong folded in my hand. I tucked it in my purse back at the table.

As the four of us were sharing travelling stories the topic of Karaoke came up. We decided to go to a venue, one where you can rent your own private room depending on group size. After a few songs, she chose a song the two of us to sing. I immediately recognized it from the radio, it was Katy Perry’s, I Kissed a Girl. When the title came up on the screen I got butterflies and felt my pussy clench. I am sure my heart started to beat a little faster as we stood beside each other, microphones in hand. We did not kiss but we certainly flirted as we sang. Our eyes looking at each other all sexy like when we sang the chorus.

(not great pictures, but I was enjoying taking them as I thought about how excited I was)

to be continued...

The story keeps getting better playm0mum .. You are so Describitive as well ..It would have been something to see .. ;)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1171441&d=1361515316

Nice Cheeks and Thighs .. Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Kareoke

Oh Play, I'm hanging on a thread here dying to know what happened next. I'm sitting at my desk here at work, my heart is racing with anticipation. . . . . you are soooo sexy in that dress!

to be continued...

This story is doing bad, bad things to me.....
:devil:

Part 3

Our husbands I assume, were perhaps thinking the performance was for them, but she and I had both forgotten they were there while we were singing. I was so aroused, and couldn’t help but wish they weren’t there. Unfortunately, we had to call it a night shortly after to get babysitters home.

On the drive home I asked my husband to play with me. He slid his hands over my chest, I loved the silky fabric being pushed against my skin. He made his way to my thighs and up, my warmth drawing him in. He slowly pleasured me as I drove, however, the whole time she was on my mind. I was imagining her hands running along my torso, tracing my curves, her lips on my neck, her breath making my skin tingle.

Both at once, I felt an ache for her touch and yet I enjoyed the reality of his hands. The whole drive home I had a small smile across my lips, my cheeks flushed, longing for the touch of both of them.

-more tomorrow-

Last edited:

Our husbands I assume, were perhaps thinking the performance was for them, but she and I had both forgotten they were there while we were singing. I was so aroused, and couldn’t help but wish they weren’t there. Unfortunately, we had to call it a night shortly after to get babysitters home.

On the drive home I asked my husband to play with me. He slid his hands over my chest, I loved the silky fabric being pushed against my skin. He made his way to my thighs and up, my warmth drawing him in. He slowly pleasured me as I drove, however, the whole time she was on my mind. I was imagining her hands running along my torso, tracing my curves, her lips on my neck, her breath making my skin tingle.

Both at once, I felt an ache for her touch and yet I enjoyed the reality of his hands. The whole drive home I had a small smile across my lips, my cheeks flushed, longing for the touch of both of them.

Wow...

No wonder there's so much heat in that smile - love this story xxx

Thank you for sharing this story. You have a sensual way of writing that is catching the reader, and you paint a picture with your words that is very hot and sensual.
I loved both the story and the pictures.:)

-more tomorrow-

Lovely insight, I wonder what "alternative version" your husband was thinking about :)

-more tomorrow-

Great story. Great smile. Many thanks.

-more tomorrow-

The Beach Fantasy link at the bottom of your post was a pleasant surprise. You are a sensual woman, and the drive home sounds like fun for the two of you. Much as I like bucket seats for comfort on the road, there were some undeniable advantages to the old bench seats, but that's a story for another place.

Part Four

I put my panties back on at home and then drove the babysitter home. Our babysitter doesn’t live far but I didn’t want him to walk that late at night. His mum is a friend so I felt that going pantiless was rather inappropriate!

As I was coming into my building, I felt an urge to be alone, and revisit the warmth and desire I had in the booth beside her. I avoided the elevator and went to the stairwell. I put my jacket down half way up the stairs and sat with my dress pulled up. By this point in the night I was so wet and aroused, I could feel a throbbing between my legs as well as in my stomach. I wanted to cum so badly. I was impatient to climax.

I leaned back on my elbows, pulled my panties to the side and slide my index finger the length of my slit a few times. I dipped in and felt my wetness, then continued the length of my slit spreading my juices up and down. My clit was engorged and ripe with desire. I couldn’t wait any longer. With one hand, I slid two fingers up my slippery path as far as I could, pushing deep and moving side to side, while my index finger and thumb of my other hand tweaked and rolled my clit quickly and firmly.

The added naughtiness that anyone could come into the stairwell excited me, I knew it wasn’t likely to happen at 1am, but I still felt aroused by the fact. I closed my eyes and imagined what her soft folds would feel like under my warm tongue. Within minutes, my toes were pushing into the ground, I was forcing myself to keep my legs spread to draw out my orgasm and to make it last.

I didn’t hold back and my moans echoed around me, had I not been so aroused it would have startled me. I enjoyed every moment and let my climax ride through my body and as my back arched, I stilled my fingers and came all over them. The warm slipperiness was so erotic and I felt a soft contented smile come across my lips. My cheeks flushed as I let out a quiet giggle.

I sat a minute, relishing in all the sensations before I straightened up and headed home. I was hoping that my night wasn’t over yet and was pleasantly surprised that he was still awake and in the shower. I had a plan…

(Smile 2 pic, I put on lipstick and headed home...!)

Attachments

• Stairwell 1.jpg
    Stairwell 1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,022
  • Stairwell 2.jpg
    Stairwell 2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2,281
Last edited:
damn - this is a really hot, erotic story.

As I was coming into my building, I felt an urge to be alone, and revisit the warmth and desire I had in the booth beside her. I avoided the elevator and went to the stairwell. I put my jacket down half way up the stairs and sat with my dress pulled up. By this point in the night I was so wet and aroused, I could feel a throbbing between my legs as well as in my stomach. I wanted to cum so badly. I was impatient to climax.

I leaned back on my elbows, pulled my panties to the side and slide my index finger the length of my slit a few times. I dipped in and felt my wetness, then continued the length of my slit spreading my juices up and down. My clit was engorged and ripe with desire. I couldn’t wait any longer. With one hand, I slid two fingers up my slippery path as far as I could, pushing deep and moving side to side, while my index finger and thumb of my other hand tweaked and rolled my clit quickly and firmly.

The added naughtiness that anyone could come into the stairwell excited me, I knew it wasn’t likely to happen at 1am, but I still felt aroused by the fact. I closed my eyes and imagined what her soft folds would feel like under my warm tongue. Within minutes, my toes were pushing into the ground, I was forcing myself to keep my legs spread to draw out my orgasm and to make it last.

I didn’t hold back and my moans echoed around me, had I not been so aroused it would have startled me. I enjoyed every moment and let my climax ride through my body and as my back arched, I stilled my fingers and came all over them. The warm slipperiness was so erotic and I felt a soft contented smile come across my lips. My cheeks flushed as I let out a quiet giggle.

I sat a minute, relishing in all the sensations before I straightened up and headed home. I was hoping that my night wasn’t over yet and was pleasantly surprised that he was still awake and in the shower. I had a plan…

Love the story, posted in parts, coupled with the pics.
I think you've created a great style.

:rose:

May I say, you lovely, lovely creature... all you have to do is ask.
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

10 max images in a PM? What ever happened to the obligatory dozen roses.

I put my panties back on at home and then drove the babysitter home. Our babysitter doesn’t live far but I didn’t want him to walk that late at night. His mum is a friend so I felt that going pantiless was rather inappropriate!

(Smile 2 pic, I put on lipstick and headed home...!)

This is one sexy and HOT story!! Oh to have been a fly on the wall that night!! You looked SUPER sexy in that dress!!

Wow!

Your story, your photos, create such sweet fantasies. I look forward to seeing you in my dreams. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back