Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning lovelies!

Although ringing in the New Year was fun, going back to work yesterday... not so much. It's always nice to have time off until I come back to the avalanche of work piled on my desk and overflowing inbox. *sigh*

Hoping to be back on my feet near 100% next week, which means back to my regular routine. I am looking forward to it!

Here are a few more pics for a dark, snowy morning. Who's going to come back to bed with me? It's cold out there!!

How do you ever make it out of bed looking like that? I'd bed you constantly!

Good morning lovelies!

Although ringing in the New Year was fun, going back to work yesterday... not so much. It's always nice to have time off until I come back to the avalanche of work piled on my desk and overflowing inbox. *sigh*

Hoping to be back on my feet near 100% next week, which means back to my regular routine. I am looking forward to it!

Here are a few more pics for a dark, snowy morning. Who's going to come back to bed with me? It's cold out there!!

oh... I can imagine working is not really on your mind yet... so I would love to accept that invitation... certainly after these three new pictures!

Thom

Thank you for the well-wishes, hun ~ and of *course* you don't kiss and tell. How about you just whisper it in my ear? I promise I won't tell a soul.

I'll gladley Whisper in your Ear .. Jo .. ;) I know you will keep it a secret !

attachment.php

Damn Cold here to .. I'll join You in bed with coffee and Cuddling :cool:

Thanks For Sharing Doll ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Good morning lovelies!

Mmm...I'm always ready to go to bed with you, sexy!! :D

Welcome back..

Hey gorgeous....welcome back to your routine...for the most part to start at least !!!! Yeah, the worst part of having time off is getting back to work.....uggh ! Awesome pics - thanks for sharing !!

I'll come!! Although with a few less clothes ;)

My christmas and new year was great thx, here's to a prosperous 2013! :)

lovely as usual lovely :)

oh oh 2 more pages till 100!!!! what will you do!?
xxx

I had not noticed, but now that you've brought it to my attention... well... what *should* I do for page 100?

Suggestions? ;)

That my Dear is up to You .. ;) .. Happy TGIF ;) ;) !!!. But 100 is getting Damned close :cool: ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I had not noticed, but now that you've brought it to my attention... well... what *should* I do for page 100?

Suggestions? ;)

A little nipple play with those beauties of yours would be a great way to celebrate. :)

Hey hun.....:kiss:

I haven't visited you in a while, so I thought I would pop in and catch up......and review some of your past.......

..and I just wanted to tell you that my desire for you ever grows..........lenghtening and hardening.......:p

And would it be innapropriate......how would you feel.......
...if I told you that I would like to slide mysef in......

attachment.php

...and fuck your gorgeous tits........:devil:

And suck gently yet vigorously on your hard, long nipples.......:devil:
my god do I want your big tits just flopping and bouncing in my face:eek:

hmmm ideas... i have a few .. but not sure it they are alowable on lit :p hehe

If I could speak for most of us here, I think we would be very delighted to have a few more views of that delicious bottom..... Yeah, that's it! Definitely your bottom.

Hopping back in the sack gets my vote!
Yum! Sounds good to me!

How do you ever make it out of bed looking like that? I'd bed you constantly!
Why, thank you!

It's cold here too! But you look nice and warm. Coming to your bed is a great idea!
Artfan! Long time no see! It's never warm here this time of year, so snuggle with me and share body heat.

Well, that's settled then... we both know what we want, now a where and when!

Thom
Here and now, of course!

oh... I can imagine working is not really on your mind yet... so I would love to accept that invitation... certainly after these three new pictures!

Thom
Work is *never* on my mind, really... but come on over and you can help me forget about it entirely!

I'll gladley Whisper in your Ear .. Jo .. ;) I know you will keep it a secret !
Damn Cold here to .. I'll join You in bed with coffee and Cuddling :cool:
Thanks For Sharing Doll ...
Awwww....You remembered the coffee! *Snuggles up and kisses you*

*riases hand like an excited school child who knows the answer*

Oooh! Oooh! Me! Pick me!
This made me smile ~ all I could think of was Arnold Horshack!! :)

Mmm...I'm always ready to go to bed with you, sexy!!
In that case, slide under the covers with me ~ and warm me up!!

Hey gorgeous....welcome back to your routine...for the most part to start at least !!!! Yeah, the worst part of having time off is getting back to work.....uggh ! Awesome pics - thanks for sharing !!
Thank you ~ getting back into the groove has been slow, indeed.... you wouldn't happen to have the winning lottery numbers, would you? ;)

I'll come!! Although with a few less clothes

My christmas and new year was great thx, here's to a prosperous 2013!
The less clothes we wear, the less laundry ~ good thinking! Love it!

That my Dear is up to You .. ;) .. Happy TGIF !!!. But 100 is getting Damned close :
I wish I were all that creative....

Let me touch you 100 different ways?
I *like* that idea....

Me...

Might I suggest you commemorate this momentous occasion by posting your personal favorite photos?
You, huh? And without hockey, we can't even do it Canadian style.... :cattail:

A little nipple play with those beauties of yours would be a great way to celebrate.
Mmmmmm.... I like the sound of that...

Hey hun.....

I haven't visited you in a while, so I thought I would pop in and catch up......and review some of your past.......

..and I just wanted to tell you that my desire for you ever grows..........lenghtening and hardening.......

And would it be innapropriate......how would you feel.......
...if I told you that I would like to slide mysef in......

...and fuck your gorgeous tits........

And suck gently yet vigorously on your hard, long nipples.......
my god do I want your big tits just flopping and bouncing in my face
Hey there, good to see you again. Looks like you have some fun planned for us, indeed.... :devil:

Ease

Release Kitty ::
Ha! You never know....

hmmm ideas... i have a few .. but not sure it they are alowable on lit hehe
:devil: In that case, I'd probably *love* those ideas....

If I could speak for most of us here, I think we would be very delighted to have a few more views of that delicious bottom..... Yeah, that's it! Definitely your bottom.
A nice rear view, huh? ;)

Hi there lovelies!

Just a few pics left in this series, and next week I'll have to get back behind that camera and come up with something fun for page 100.

I'm still open to ideas..... :cattail:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back