The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brain~ This is the earth. And this is Pinky. You can tell the difference quite easily. One is a lump of inert matter hurtling blindly through the void. The other... is the earth.

Brain~ Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky~ I think so Brain, but if you replace the P with an O, my name would be Oinky, wouldn't it?

The Brain~ Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky~ I think so, Brain, but how are we going to make pencils that taste like bacon? Or maybe we should make bacon that tastes like pencils. Narf.

NO making my bacon taste like pencils!

oh... that would be a sad day.

LT: Time to pull my ostrich head out of my ass and get ready for the holidays. I might not like them but everyone else does and my psychotically freaked out attitude is not helping make a damned thing Merry n'shit.

LT: Time to pull my ostrich head out of my ass and get ready for the holidays. I might not like them but everyone else does and my psychotically freaked out attitude is not helping make a damned thing Merry n'shit.

Go be merry n shit!!

I command it, oh glorious Southern Twin.

Do it!!

*grins*

And bacon pencils..yum...pencil bacon?? NOT so yum...

but I was watching Pinky and The Brain.

Sorry.

MMMmmm bacon...

My Husband and I were at the Ren Faire back in October and want to know what they had... Hmmmmm????

Chocolate Covered Bacon...

Yep, you heard me right...

Chocolate Covered Bacon.. drizzled with caramel sauce..

OMG... was it DECADENT !!!!!!!! DELICIOUS!!! YUMMMY!!!

and now I want some MORE!!!!

Go be merry n shit!!

I command it, oh glorious Southern Twin.

Do it!!

*grins*

And bacon pencils..yum...pencil bacon?? NOT so yum...

but I was watching Pinky and The Brain.

Sorry.

They can wait an hour on the Merry, I'll hang them from the tree with garland nooses if I dont drink my coffee and wake the hell up first.

Which, by the way, I finally learned how to tie.

-insert wicked evil laughter-

I shall gather a montage of pinky and the brain sound clips... and play it during Merry making n'shit. That and a smattering of limp biskit because its traditional.

They can wait an hour on the Merry, I'll hang them from the tree with garland nooses if I dont drink my coffee and wake the hell up first.

Which, by the way, I finally learned how to tie.

-insert wicked evil laughter-

I shall gather a montage of pinky and the brain sound clips... and play it during Merry making n'shit. That and a smattering of limp biskit because its traditional.

ooooh nooses...

I can tie up people with sailors square knots and slip knots and pretty layers of rope...

but no nooses. You will teach me, yes?

And pinky and the brain have worked wonders on my attitude so far today. They are the SHIT!!

ooooh nooses...

I can tie up people with sailors square knots and slip knots and pretty layers of rope...

but no nooses. You will teach me, yes?

And pinky and the brain have worked wonders on my attitude so far today. They are the SHIT!!

-nods nods nods-

I'll get the rope and... well, we will just have a "playdate" in the garage.

dammit, Now I want to go watch some oldschool Thundercats.

Confessional time:

At first, I thought I read time to pull my crotch out of my head... and thought... wth? Then I blinked and read it again... :eek:

-nods nods nods-

I'll get the rope and... well, we will just have a "playdate" in the garage.

dammit, Now I want to go watch some oldschool Thundercats.

*happy booty wriggle*

Playdates in garages!!

YAY!!!

Ohhh Thundercats!!!

Last Thought

Muscles...being held by a man strong enough to balance me on the crook of his elbow and pushing me back/forth one handed til I come whimpering on his arm...

Plus Jason Statham. Nothing more needs to be said...

Really.

Want.

*beams*

My pleasure.

*nodnod*

*whispers*

No but really, why are you ouchy?

Such a thoughtful chap!

looks around before whispering

I have a very hungry little lady here...which means I have rather ouchy boobs at the moment :eek:

The cold isn't helping much either!

Such a thoughtful chap!

looks around before whispering

I have a very hungry little lady here...which means I have rather ouchy boobs at the moment :eek:

The cold isn't helping much either!

Oh...

*presses his lips together to stop a grin*

I don't think a band-aid is going to be able to help with that...

I literally have no frame of reference for what that must feel like.

pats his shoulder

That's ok. It's kind hard to explain if the person on the other side of the conversation is without boobs of their own.

Let's just stick with the idea of them being ouchy. :D

Wanders through to hug a witchling before my real world tosses me into a bed and forces me to sleep for work tonight.

Be blessed, Witchy.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back