Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so hope this isn't another thread I have killed :(

Live Dammit!!!

One, no two more
:heart: WH Auden's - If I Could Tell You.

Your November Morn reminds me of the yearly cold crisp Sunday mornings when I was little watching the Poppy Wreath being laid. Thinking about how so many people lost family members. Also it's my maternal Grandmother's anniversary.

I love listening to you read your poems and I especially love the last one about your son...so beautiful :)

:heart: WH Auden's - If I Could Tell You.

Your November Morn reminds me of the yearly cold crisp Sunday mornings when I was little watching the Poppy Wreath being laid. Thinking about how so many people lost family members. Also it's my maternal Grandmother's anniversary.

I love listening to you read your poems and I especially love the last one about your son...so beautiful :)

I love WH Auden. Lovely as usual, Ebers.

Thank you both, that's very kind of you:rose::rose:

Also, thanks to Mollie for helping me to get Auden. I had a poor English teacher who really did everything he could to avoid teaching us Auden, describing his work as 'difficult'. Since then I've never really tried to get into it. Mollie set me right, however, and for that I am very grateful.:rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
Index updated...thanks to the beautiful Fire Breeze - and thanks peeps fpr getting the thread going again! :)

That voice, those eyes - damn near turned me I can tell you!!:D

UNIQUELY_HETERO_MASCULINE_MODE = ON;

Are we just gonna do this Ebers? Just to keep Rainshine happy?

I call top.

I'm not going to lie... Your voice was pretty classy sounding. The poem wasn't as sexy as mine. But yeah. Your voice isn't too bad.

Are we just gonna do this Ebers? Just to keep Rainshine happy?

I call top.

I'm not going to lie... Your voice was pretty classy sounding. The poem wasn't as sexy as mine. But yeah. Your voice isn't too bad.

Oh you tease!!!;)

I thought you would have an accent. I am slightly disappointed in that. :p

Great voice.

What kind of accent? I've been working on trying to gain an Australian accent, to fit in. I've been failing miserably with my vernacular, so I just recorded that with my boring arse American accent. I'm neutral.

What kind of accent? I've been working on trying to gain an Australian accent, to fit in. I've been failing miserably with my vernacular, so I just recorded that with my boring arse American accent. I'm neutral.

I thought you were in FL.

Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back