Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I know that I owe a boatload of responses to thread comments and PMs (thank you my lovelies!), but things are a little insane right now in the RL department ~ so, in the meantime, here are a few pictures to kick of a hot summer Saturday (well *here* anyways... 95 degrees, which is @ 35 Celsius for my friends across the pond and tons of humidity)

Have a great weekend everyone! xoxox

Very nice :)
Thank you :rose:

Hard Mondays...

Hey I just caught your Monday pic's--, yeah they would make getting up for work hard as well...

Thank you OneHD! Glad to be back :kiss:

I always keep You in mind Doll !!! :kiss: .. Great colors in that Dress ..

attachment.php
attachment.php

Love that Smile .. and those "Smarties" .. What pleasure I could have with Those :devil:

Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

OK, I know that I owe a boatload of responses to thread comments and PMs (thank you my lovelies!), but things are a little insane right now in the RL department ~ so, in the meantime, here are a few pictures to kick of a hot summer Saturday (well *here* anyways... 95 degrees, which is @ 35 Celsius for my friends across the pond and tons of humidity)

Have a great weekend everyone! xoxox
I do hope those stairs lead up to the bedroom, because that last pic has me thinking of sliding my hand between your thighs and pursuing you up the stairs hurriedly.

Mmmmm....pretty please put down your wine.... And yes, the balance of crazy is supposed to allow the most to happen right here ~ but things are a bit out of balance these days.

I just had a thought...........if I attach clover clamps to them with an adjoining chain I could pull on them both with one hand and take a sip of wine with the other. :devil:

I imagine the crazy status will return to normal eventually, if only because we make it crazier here. ;)

...a few more pics from the new dress series!

Dodge the raindrops and stay dry!

Heavens! I so want to tie your hands behind your back and do naughty things to your tits and those perky nipples. :devil:

I do like the dress btw. Very pretty

Saw the new pics of you sitting on the stairs in the dress. The only thought I had was "Oh yeah. The rug burns would be worth it"

Love the new pics. Very sexy!
Thank you!

Oh yeah, you can bet there will be some big guns involved!!
Mmmmmmm :devil:

Very nice :)
Thank you

#6 is hot
Thank you!

Oh the things I could do with those chains!
Oh yeah? :devil:

Very nice pictures. Hope your week goes well and not too much crazyness.
Thank you!

It always seems bright and sunny in the pictures you post.
I'm enjoying the bright sunniness now... once summer is over...cold, grey, snow...

Hi doll...
Hey, you! Long time no see!

Simply gorgeous !! You have a new fan !
Thank you!

Hey I just caught your Monday pic's--, yeah they would make getting up for work hard as well...
I'd always much rather play than get up for work....

I always keep You in mind Doll !!! .. Great colors in that Dress ..
Love that Smile .. and those "Smarties" .. What pleasure I could have with Those
Thanks For Sharing ....
Glad you like the dress... and my smarts. :cattail:

I do hope those stairs lead up to the bedroom, because that last pic has me thinking of sliding my hand between your thighs and pursuing you up the stairs hurriedly.

I just had a thought...........if I attach clover clamps to them with an adjoining chain I could pull on them both with one hand and take a sip of wine with the other.

I imagine the crazy status will return to normal eventually, if only because we make it crazier here.
The stairs do, indeed lead to the bedroom. Glad to hear you'd follow me there ~ romance on the stairs is only lovely on the big screen. There is no place for it IRL(my back doesn't like it). Very innovative, btw, not having to put the wine down and all....

Heavens! I so want to tie your hands behind your back and do naughty things to your tits and those perky nipples.

I do like the dress btw. Very pretty
Glad you like the dress, and luckily there is a nice tie that could be used for *just* that. Handy!

Dont mind me hon, but I think I'll hide under your dress and have some more dessert.
Mmmmmm....yesssssssss

Saw the new pics of you sitting on the stairs in the dress. The only thought I had was "Oh yeah. The rug burns would be worth it"
Ha!! Let me suggest moving to the bedroom...

i'll dodge the raindrops but i sooo dont want you to stay dry :p
You mean like going outside in the rain in my white tee shirt? :devil:

Will it surprise you if I admit I was anticipating that last picture? Wishing...hoping...

Thank you
Glad you like it :)

I'd be there to snuggle you if I could. :)

I'll go, but I am a terrible dancer. :D
Beautiful as always.

Don't have any rain.
It's 100% sunny here and plenty hot.
I'm gonna have to dodge heat exhaustion.
We had the heat on Saturday...it hit just about 100 in the afternoon. Ugh! We needed the rain. And, no worries, I'm not a good dance, either. We'll just work extra hard to keep off each other's feet :)

Good Morning amazing lady :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Good morning to you!

We had the heat on Saturday...it hit just about 100 in the afternoon. Ugh! We needed the rain. And, no worries, I'm not a good dance, either. We'll just work extra hard to keep off each other's feet :)

lol, You know, after I made that post, we did get that line of thunderstorms, although it wasn't until later at night, so it's not like I had to dodge the rain anyway.

As for dancing, we'll take it slow, get cozy with one another on the dance floor. :)

heheheheheh

Mmmmmm....yesssssssss

Since we both know I love my dessert, if your legs get tired, let me know.... I'll happily lay you down & climb between those sexy legs for more of my fav 'All I Can Eat' dessert. :rolleyes::devil::kiss::heart:

More dress pics....

.... this is shaping up to be my favorite dress. Hope you're not sick of seeing it... here are a few more!

Last edited:
I know its MY favorite dress, but the package pales by comparisor to the lucious gift inside. It warms my heart, and other places. Thanks for the pix.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back