Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH! This is the thread you were on about Don? I thought you were on about the one Teknight did a couple of years ago. Oops. :)

So, I was looking for a particular voice on here but I'm either too lazy to go trawling back several pages or I missed it. Never mind ;)

It was...so when do we hear yours??:rolleyes:

It was...so when do we hear yours??:rolleyes:

Heh....good luck with that one....I don't even like the sound of my own voice, what makes you think others around here would? Let's just say I am always mistaken to be Australian when they hear me on the phone. Pffffttt! :rolleyes:

:D

Heh....good luck with that one....I don't even like the sound of my own voice, what makes you think others around here would? Let's just say I am always mistaken to be Australian when they hear me on the phone. Pffffttt! :rolleyes:

awww...well i for one would love to hear it...PM it to me.....;)

Lol.. me too. Australian and British. Both incorrect assumptions!

I think I am going to redo mine and have Ms Texas or any other Southern Lady with a really good voice be me! I like her voice much better than mine:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back