I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
*SIGHS* aww

Ok, just lie on your back, I'll start messaging your feet. If I'm not at your head in an hour, just relax, I will get there!!!:rose::kiss:

If I takes me all night, It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it!!!!!!!!LOL;):devil:

Well, since no coffee is being delivered to me in bed, I guess its time I get up and make some on my own. Have a great day everyone!

Well, since no coffee is being delivered to me in bed, I guess its time I get up and make some on my own. Have a great day everyone!

you too sexy perhaps next time I will wake you up with a coffee and a hard fucking so make sure your ready.

welcome aboard eveygirl. interesting writeup one you profile. just to let you know my prints are on file was investigated by the FBI so that I could have a security clearance in the army they didn't find anything.

There are plenty of us around (older men). I love women-any age. Pleasing a woman is my ultimate goal. My younger women friends enjoy the fact that I want them to cum first. This is the way it should be.

There are plenty of us around (older men). I love women-any age. Pleasing a woman is my ultimate goal. My younger women friends enjoy the fact that I want them to cum first. This is the way it should be.

Wise words, Kneedeep, wise words.

I too am an older man at 52 the difference is you are wise enough to know size etc isnt an issue

older men

52 and a few years ago realised that I have all the time in the world when i'm with a woman sometimes I spend the same amount of time going down as i used to spend on the whole job!

49 here (50 in May and looking forward to a second half century of service to humanity:D) Howdy all.

Good morning older men... It looks like it's going to be a super day for you football fans out there. :)

49 here (50 in May and looking forward to a second half century of service to humanity:D) Howdy all.

Mmmmmm, I love your avatar, Sir. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back