• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey babes, how you doing? Completely gutted that its not me in the pictures, you look to be enjoying yourself soooo much.;)

Hello Beth :rose:. Wicked jealous of the guy in your photos. What a lucky fella! Anyway, hope you are doing well, and glad to see you're getting some action. Lots of love.

You have been having fun!!!

:) Lots of fun!

well I'm alive but it a bit of mess right now had my 5 seizure last week but doc thinks its under control now.

WOw what fun ou have been having.. good for you

hugs

fred

ps: so mabe you can get him to help take pics of ou doing strip tease?

I'm sure he would oblige my dear sweet fred. 5 seizures! I hope doc managed to get it under control <3

Fantastic! In the sense that it's both great that you're having fun and that you decided to share. Loved the pics. That's one lucky fellow!

Thanks :) I have to set record straight...i don't have lobster skin! Think we'll use my camera equipment next time :D

Oh Bethy what can I say?

Very hot and very naughty!

Let me know if you need any volunteers

Would probably be naughty to say I always need volunteers ;)

Hey babes, how you doing? Completely gutted that its not me in the pictures, you look to be enjoying yourself soooo much.

Maybe you can be my next set :kiss: I hope you're enjoying me enjoying myself sweetness x

How are you?

I'm doing good. Been a bad fortnight in some respects..ill chat privately about that..but good in others. I'm going to street party later today to celebrate the royal wedding. - There for the big knees up tbh but it's also an historical date...I want to be a part of that :)

Lucky bloke, pretty lady.

Thank you :) Welcome to my thread x

Hello Beth. Wicked jealous of the guy in your photos. What a lucky fella! Anyway, hope you are doing well, and glad to see you're getting some action. Lots of love.

Hey! Kisses. How are you? :heart:

Wow love you to pose for me....
*strikes a pose*

Welcome to my thread hunni

Yep, I'll be on for awhile. Staying up to watch the wedding. Airs at 3 am here.
ah. sadly im off to nap before I go and partake in the festivities. Hoping to catch a glimpse of my friend - he's part of the guard procession. So cool!

Maybe you can be my next set :kiss: I hope you're enjoying me enjoying myself sweetness x

How are you?

I'm doing good. Been a bad fortnight in some respects..ill chat privately about that..but good in others. I'm going to street party later today to celebrate the royal wedding. - There for the big knees up tbh but it's also an historical date...I want to be a part of that :)

Yes please (now where did I put my car keys?)!

I'm hear if you want to chat babes, dont know whether to put a :D or a :( in here.

Yeah, watching it too, but annoyed they made so little of the flypast! Thats the bit I was waiting for;)

Not always around Lit much anymore, but this is always a favorite place to stop by. Excellent pics as always Bethy!

Yes please (now where did I put my car keys?)!

I'm hear if you want to chat babes, dont know whether to put a :D or a :( in here.

Yeah, watching it too, but annoyed they made so little of the flypast! Thats the bit I was waiting for;)

Both faces are good :)

Oh no :( Friday seems so far away now! I'm like..what wedding ;) There was doctor who on saturday though and that is super exciting xx

Not always around Lit much anymore, but this is always a favorite place to stop by. Excellent pics as always Bethy!

Hey <3

Thank you sweetness :rose: hoping to see some more of you on here

Well hello!

How's my favourite lady of Lit doing?

Not seen you online for what feels like ages

:(

Well hello!

How's my favourite lady of Lit doing?

Not seen you online for what feels like ages

:(
Doing well thank you sweetie :rose:

I know..sorry. Been caught up in life but I'm trying to get on here when I can xx

How are you?

BABY!!! So how was it then? And how are you?:rose:
It was awesome!

I'm good things are going well with boyfriend in spite of my insecurities :) I have missed being here. I had thought...just let it die (my thread) but you know me..back at some point

I've been fighting the urge to sexually blow out on the net. It's part of why i've not been here so much. Ever get days/weeks like that?

Never mind me how are you?!

It was awesome!

I'm good things are going well with boyfriend in spite of my insecurities :) I have missed being here. I had thought...just let it die (my thread) but you know me..back at some point

I've been fighting the urge to sexually blow out on the net. It's part of why i've not been here so much. Ever get days/weeks like that?

Never mind me how are you?!

Good girl, glad things with bf are going well and that you had a great hol. And the chances of your thread dying? Minimal!!!

Sometimes hun, Sometimes I don't I dont even log on for a week or so (here or even mails) but sooner or later I just sneak back and before you know it, its every morning...!

I'm good thank you, still busy. Just about vanish to work again, but it pays the bills! Speak soon!!!:rose::rose: Miss you!:kiss:

oh poo :( we seriously need to find a better way to communicate more often!

Back