whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meet a guy while out. We talk and he discovers that I have never been with a man. He wants to know what I want. I tell him that I want a man who knows what he is doing in the bedroom and can take charge.

We go to his place and he directs me to the bedroom. I turn to him and he is taking my clothes off. I am naked in front of him and he is still dressed.

He pulls me toward him, his hand on my cock and kisses me, tongue into my mouth. My legs are spread and his hands go to my ass, holding it, squeezing my buns, fingers deep into the crack of my ass.

He tells me to to take his cock out. I open his belt, pull his pants down enough to free his hardening cock. I have it in my hand. He pushes me to my knees an I take him in my mouth. I go up and down his cock with my tongue and before long, his cock is deep into my mouth and he has a smooth rocking motion in and out. I cup his balls in one hand, cock in the other. I feel his balls tighten up and he erupts into my mouth. I swallow most of it.

He pulls me to my feet and pushes my back against the wall. He pulls one of my legs up and I have it wrapped around him, his cock against mine, as we kiss. He takes me into the shower, large enough for two people. We soap up, rub against each other and my cock is hard. He slips a soapy finger into my ass and I know what he wants to do.

We dry each other off and he has me lay face down on the bed. He pulls my legs apart and I feel his tongue sliding up and down my crack. He settles on my ass, his tongue bores in. My legs are spread as wide as they can go and I want him to ream me. I have hunched my back up, presenting myself for him. He gets some lube and lubes me up. I worry that it is going to hurt. He lubes me well, one, then two fingers.

I feel his cock pressing against me, again, again, again, pushing slightly harder each time. After what seems like an eternity as I lay gasping for release, the head of his cock pops in. He freezes, then pulls out, and pushed in again. He does this a couple of times and then starts to push all of it in.

Soon he is in me and I push back against him. I feel full, but then his cock hits my prostate and I wiggle around him, wanting more contact. He fucks me and fucks me well. He has me flip over onto my back and takes my ass in his hands, my ankles on his shoulders. I am hard and want to cum, but not before him. He is getting closer to cumming and he takes my cock in hand and gets me super hard. He doesn't stroke me, just holds me. I want to cum so badly, my ass starts to squeeze down on his cock and he cums in my ass and strokes me off at the same time.

That's one fantasy of mine.

Tonight, I wish there was a sissy waiting in my bed, dressed in pretty panties and a girly satin slip. I'd get into my strapon and get into bed, groping him up and letting him feel how "hard" I am, pulling down his panties just enough to expose him, lubing him up with my fingers and then pressing the strapon inside him. We're both just lying on our sides as I start to fuck him. I want to hear his moans and whimpers of pleasure as I take him with firm thrusts, feeling his full cheeks against my legs when I am all the way in. I want to hear him beg to be fucked, beg for hard cock, confess all of his sissy desires, that he's a cock whore and a sissy slut. I grind myself against the strapon base each time I thrust in until I'm going to cum. I make him beg for the cock loudly again and again until I cum hard....

then I let him cum in his panties, lick them clean, swallow the cum like a good girl, pull the panties up and snuggle up with me to go to sleep. The strapon goes on the nightstand to be used for my "morning wood" ;)

Tonight, I wish there was a sissy waiting in my bed, dressed in pretty panties and a girly satin slip. I'd get into my strapon and get into bed, groping him up and letting him feel how "hard" I am, pulling down his panties just enough to expose him, lubing him up with my fingers and then pressing the strapon inside him. We're both just lying on our sides as I start to fuck him. I want to hear his moans and whimpers of pleasure as I take him with firm thrusts, feeling his full cheeks against my legs when I am all the way in. I want to hear him beg to be fucked, beg for hard cock, confess all of his sissy desires, that he's a cock whore and a sissy slut. I grind myself against the strapon base each time I thrust in until I'm going to cum. I make him beg for the cock loudly again and again until I cum hard....

then I let him cum in his panties, lick them clean, swallow the cum like a good girl, pull the panties up and snuggle up with me to go to sleep. The strapon goes on the nightstand to be used for my "morning wood" ;)

me....me....me

Romantic fantasy? To be able to wake up with her there, ready to take me and keep me close until the comfort of being held washes away everything from days past and coming.

Sexual? For a while, I've wanted to see about sitting on a toy that can be ridden without much effort, and her riding on me as I sit, if the body would allow it.

there's this kid down the street

There's this kid down the street, just finishing his cabinet maker apprenticeship. He knows I'm watching him. This afternoon he came home from football training and paused outside my house, in his tight white shorts, and knelt down to tie a shoelace, his straining backside towards me. Then he gave an insolent look and walked on.

My fantasy is that I ask him to do a job for me, repair a chest of drawers or something. He barely makes any attempt to do the work, just teases me until I push him to his knees and put my cock in his mouth. He is a good cocksucker and I want to feel him sucking arse. He is good at that too. I pull his overalls down, lean him over a chair and fuck his tight bum. He loves it and cums quickly. I keep fucking him for some time, harder and harder. When he leaves he is limping a little, but stops and waves before going down the street.

at this moment

I saw this pic again today which I had posted awhile back. I would love to be the guy on his knees, my wife is the girl, the guy behind her, some well hung stud we picked up in a bar. After a bit of playing we end up in this position, his cock has just come out of her pussy, which i was licking while he fucked her. I taste him and he taste of her sweet juices that I love so much. This isn't the end (or the begining) but just part of where the fantasy goes.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=910065&d=1235324744

As I believe I said before in another thread, satin, it's my greatest fantasy to be like your sissy in his girly satin slip. Having a woman force her will on me wluld be ecstacy in its most pure form.

So what your telling me is I'm in your fanasty.

So what your telling me is I'm in your fanasty.

LOL, sounds like you'd be a good fit. Of course, this evening, the fantasy has a twist. You're wearing a leather slave collar that I pull on as I fuck you, reminding you that you're my bitch and I can take you hard anytime I like... maybe spank that ass hard or put you in a cockring for some deprivation. Feeling like a bitch tonight.

As I believe I said before in another thread, satin, it's my greatest fantasy to be like your sissy in his girly satin slip. Having a woman force her will on me wluld be ecstacy in its most pure form.

Glad you like the fantasy, honey. Get yourself the panties and slip and a big realistically-cock-shaped dildo and act out the fantasy tomorrow night. I want you to report back on this thread how hard you took that rubber cock and how hard you came. :)

I want to be your "girl" This is one of my biggest fantasy.

I'n not a sissy boy (or even a boy) I'm 100% female, and I'd love to feel your strap-on in my pussy, your breasts pressed to my breasts, your lips glued to mine as our tongues dance and our hips thrust. After I come, I remove your strap on and go down on you, licking and sucking and fingering until you come. :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

I'n not a sissy boy (or even a boy) I'm 100% female, and I'd love to feel your strap-on in my pussy, your breasts pressed to my breasts, your lips glued to mine as our tongues dance and our hips thrust. After I come, I remove your strap on and go down on you, licking and sucking and fingering until you come. :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Gulp, um, yeah, I could enjoy that (feeling my panties getting wet here...) Just name the time and place :D

Glad you like the fantasy, honey. Get yourself the panties and slip and a big realistically-cock-shaped dildo and act out the fantasy tomorrow night. I want you to report back on this thread how hard you took that rubber cock and how hard you came. :)

Damn, I'm gonna act out that fantasy right NOW! The only question is whether I can keep my hands off my cock long enough to get in to my satin frilly things and spend some time with my dildo(s)!

My other fantasy right this moment is to find more hot threads on Lit that will get me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back