Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! This is quite a thread. Did I get laid today?.... Nope. Yesterday? Nope. This month? Nope. Last month? Not then either. I did have one hot Sunday afternoon in September. If it wasn't for masturbation, I'd have no sex life at all.

I'll check back in when I have better news.

Oh my! This is quite a thread. Did I get laid today?.... Nope. Yesterday? Nope. This month? Nope. Last month? Not then either. I did have one hot Sunday afternoon in September. If it wasn't for masturbation, I'd have no sex life at all.

I love your Andy Rooney quote. It's funny because it's true!

Imnauti...I feel your pain. Thank God for toys! They never go limp and have awesome staying power and don't want to flip you upside down to fuck you! The toys will never ask your weight and who else you have ever been with or make fun of what you wear!

I got lucky last night:) It was good too. I'm showing off now. Hello to everyone on this thread. I'm rambling.

We need to get you out of the house and shop for a boy toy. Best found at gyms, Hooters, or anywhere women are half dressed. All you have to remember is you are shopping for sex, thats all...

I like my boy toy to be a couple years older, buff, and in grad school, I don't want him to have a lot of time to bother me, but have enough time to be there when I want him.

You are beautiful you get to pick and choose, young, old, or in between they will come along without a fight.

Imnauti...I feel your pain. Thank God for toys! They never go limp and have awesome staying power and don't want to flip you upside down to fuck you! The toys will never ask your weight and who else you have ever been with or make fun of what you wear!
I agree toys are fun but they can't pick you up make you orgasm half dozen times before they throw ya on the bed and make you scream for joy like a boy toy.....

I have a feeling you and some LUCKY guy are going to have a very satisfying Thanksgiving.....lol have lots o fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes...recovering from a weekend romp. :D It's such a nice ending to a rough week.

I love your Andy Rooney quote. It's funny because it's true!

oh ugh, what a depressing thought, Andy Rooney and I have the similar sex lives.. Though I did have some crazy hot cyber last night.

Last edited:
Woke up and got laid with morning wood...the best time to go at it. Hoping for an encore tonight. Have to get it when I can and while the misses is horny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back