Younger girl looking for older guy

Looks like one of the older guys took over the young girl and took up all her free time )

New girl here, looking for an older guy 40 and older maybe for chats and getting to know each other. I'm a little shy so it might a little slower than what might be common here, I don't know. Lol sorry probably doesn't sound very appealing!
Hi Ashley, sounds very appealing to me, 54yo and willing to chat

New girl here, looking for an older guy 40 and older maybe for chats and getting to know each other. I'm a little shy so it might a little slower than what might be common here, I don't know. Lol sorry probably doesn't sound very appealing!
Good morning

Hi there 52 m uk would love to chat x

Hello names gary from California I'm 55 single and would like to chat with you

Hey Ashley, still looking?

Hey how's thing. New here too. Love to chat sometime. 49 m. Any subject is open to talk/message. Love to here from you

Hi old guy here. Forum calls me a virgin. Hahaha. I'm 68 years old. Living alone in Tucson. Very lonely. I'd love to strike up a nice conversation, with a nice lady. Or you could be a bad lady, that's fun too. Write to me. Mikey

Hi sweetheart, 42 here. I don't mind slow if we mesh. Would love to chat some and see where it goes.

Back