You Know You Love Gangbangs

preview.jpg

1894440_01360_1920c.jpg

49076849151765594_1200.jpg

2723961_00860_1920c.jpg

Great thread.

I don’t know to what extent this is typical, but almost every woman I have ever talked to about this subject has said they are very attracted to the fantasy of group sex, but wouldn’t ever actually participate “in real life”.

As it happens, my wife is very much into group sex and has participated - from memory has been involved in 6-7 gangbangs.

A very close female friend of has been asked if she would be up for a group session with 11 guys (a full soccer team) and she is very, very tempted to say “yes”. However, she is basing that on an idea that it will be very organised, 1 guy at a time, everyone using protection, and no anal. [She has only had anal sex once and wasn’t particularly into it.]

My wife has been trying to make her understand that, no matter what gets agreed in advance, everyone is going to get carried away (including her) and she is going to end up with multiple guys fucking her at the same time, she will definitely get anal, and condoms will get forgotten.

Basically, my wife’s point is that if you say “yes” to a gangbang you should understand that in reality it is going to be very difficult to stay in control. For my wife, that is precisely the attraction - she doesn’t want to be in control.

So, I would be interested to hear from any women who have had group sex on the point about whether you have to surrender to the moment, or whether you can stay in charge?

Great thread.

I don’t know to what extent this is typical, but almost every woman I have ever talked to about this subject has said they are very attracted to the fantasy of group sex, but wouldn’t ever actually participate “in real life”.

As it happens, my wife is very much into group sex and has participated - from memory has been involved in 6-7 gangbangs.

A very close female friend of has been asked if she would be up for a group session with 11 guys (a full soccer team) and she is very, very tempted to say “yes”. However, she is basing that on an idea that it will be very organised, 1 guy at a time, everyone using protection, and no anal. [She has only had anal sex once and wasn’t particularly into it.]

My wife has been trying to make her understand that, no matter what gets agreed in advance, everyone is going to get carried away (including her) and she is going to end up with multiple guys fucking her at the same time, she will definitely get anal, and condoms will get forgotten.

Basically, my wife’s point is that if you say “yes” to a gangbang you should understand that in reality it is going to be very difficult to stay in control. For my wife, that is precisely the attraction - she doesn’t want to be in control.

So, I would be interested to hear from any women who have had group sex on the point about whether you have to surrender to the moment, or whether you can stay in charge?
How many guys did your wife have on her gangbangs? My wife is currently fucking 6 guys with differing frequencies, but she won’t do them in a group. I’d love it if she did it and recorded it for me!

https://www.sex.com/pin/57277758/

Life goal anyone? (I've got to manage a dp first!)
Life goal most definitely!...I've experienced and most enjoyed both MMF, FFM, dp and dvp in my wild you...absolutely loved them all so naturally this is one of the next stops that i want to get off on the train. I have met a lovely queen, who I'm almost certain must be a cleverly put together AI robot who wants this as badly as i do!...only problems are she's thousands of miles/kms away.....🤌🍌🥒🍑🍆🌽🔥🔥🔥🔥🔮👸💓🌹⚔️⚔️

This why there should be that one " designated orchestra conductor " who would have say in all matters. Every guy there would have to agree to this from the start and that one conductor is there ensuring the pleasure of the woman and that things don't get out of control.
The conductor would naturally be her Mr, a man who commands the respect of the others, ensuring his Mrs is treated like a queen, whatever that may entail..to her and always getting to have his fun...their crescendo🤌🔥🔥🔥🔮👸🌹💓⚔️⚔️

Tell her I said I recommend asking 3 or 4 of them in a train. Mindblowing to have one cock after another.....
Oh that's another life goal I want too!
Life goal most definitely!...I've experienced and most enjoyed both MMF, FFM, dp and dvp in my wild you...absolutely loved them all so naturally this is one of the next stops that i want to get off on the train. I have met a lovely queen, who I'm almost certain must be a cleverly put together AI robot who wants this as badly as i do!...only problems are she's thousands of miles/kms away.....🤌🍌🥒🍑🍆🌽🔥🔥🔥🔥🔮👸💓🌹⚔️⚔️

I'm sorry she's so far away, but that has opportunities for some interesting video calls huh? ;)

How many guys did your wife have on her gangbangs? My wife is currently fucking 6 guys with differing frequencies, but she won’t do them in a group. I’d love it if she did it and recorded it for me!
Might be fun to record in yourself.

Her first was with 5 work colleagues, on a work training weekend (including the new trainee in the office who was only 19/20 years old).

Her largest was 10 - it was supposed to be an entire soccer team of 11, but someone pulled out with a last minute injury, so to speak!

One occasion was with complete strangers - I think 5. Otherwise she has always known everyone or at least someone who was involved.

Your wife might take the leap at some point. Mine had various individual friends but eventually that got less exciting and she wanted to step it up.

My wife wants to do this as part of her bucket list. I’ve given her my agreement as long as I’m one of those 5 cocks having fun. She’s said I can film it too 😈💗
You're very fortunate to have a wife who agrees to this and to even place it in a bucket list 🤣!! My wife is way too conservative and religious so it's definitely difficult to even broach such a topic??!!

I'd absolutely would enjoy seeing her take on 4, 5 and even 6 cocks and honestly feel she can easily handle that many. She's often insatiable during our naughty time so yeah 5 dicks is easy peasy as they say.

You're very fortunate to have a wife who agrees to this and to even place it in a bucket list 🤣!! My wife is way too conservative and religious so it's definitely difficult to even broach such a topic??!!

I'd absolutely would enjoy seeing her take on 4, 5 and even 6 cocks and honestly feel she can easily handle that many. She's often insatiable during our naughty time so yeah 5 dicks is easy peasy as they say.

I have broached the topic in the same way with a couple of different women and it has been well received: we would be playing in bed, she had to be blindfolded (and restrained if she was into that), when they were very turned on I would start talking about some situation or other when there would be other men around, then ask them to imagine being with someone they know from work or whatever, then as I fucked them I would get them to say the name of whichever guy they were thinking about. It was always very good sex!

Back