Yoga Pants Pix

how is this thread dead. yoga pants, leggings as pants, hell I say even tights as pants. They cling, they ride up, and they show all the nooks and crannys that make woman so hot. I think a trend of showing as much toe as possible should be the latest thing. Show the toe...

e0fdb5e66d7eec681b62b3fa501e5708.jpg

I had to comment since you were wondering why so many views and few comments. I wear yoga pants because they are comfy, but a tee usually covers my butt. When I am at the gym, it is different. Men look and like what they see. Women do too (look) but usually for different reasons and we know how to look and not stare (lol). I always know when a man is looking at my butt in the gym - GUYS! - there are mirrors (lol). Keep looking

I had to comment since you were wondering why so many views and few comments. I wear yoga pants because they are comfy, but a tee usually covers my butt. When I am at the gym, it is different. Men look and like what they see. Women do too (look) but usually for different reasons and we know how to look and not stare (lol). I always know when a man is looking at my butt in the gym - GUYS! - there are mirrors (lol). Keep looking

Why cover your butt?

You see M_Melissa, we don't really care to pretend we're not looking, or trying to notice politely and surresptitiously etc.

It's a genetic thing: our brains say look, there are no consequences at that stage. Then, when we're supposed to be embarrassed for looking too directly, too long, we just say, wtf.

Deep down tho', women claim to be insulted, many of 'em, are secretly lurvin it.

Would love to see yurs.

Craig58, all kudos to you for a great thread ol' boy

Love em! Almost leaves nothing to the imagination... but that thinnnn piece of form fitting cloth. Sexy as hell.

My wife has been teasing me...she wears he all the time... luv seeing the outline of her pussy...yum

its just so yummy seeing ladies in yoga pants. I would love to photograph some ladies at the park in yoga pants.....

Go join a gym and do what all the other guys too. Stare at all the girls in yoga pants. I actually started paying attention to all the guys checking out my ass and well I wasn't shocked but shit don't stare to hard.

This! We can see you guys looking! :D

This! We can see you guys looking! :D

I'm guilty.
Many years back I took yoga classes. Out of maybe 2 dozen students there were only 3 guys. I found some of the positions difficult. The instructor suggested I wear yoga pants saying they were more flexible than my sweats.
Flexibility was not he issue. :eek:

lol yes! And sitting at a machine 'to catch your breath' for 10 minutes while I am on the treadmill in front of you, is fooling nobody :D

Could have been worse. Imagine if you were on one of the machines that makes you lift your knee higher.

I was checking out a woman at the gym today. I know she caught me a couple of times, but it's not like I was trying to hide it. She had no shame in bending over right in front of me to give me a better view. :D

Back