Yank's Free Range Turkey Trot Warming House and Bondage Barn

I saw a hilarious exchange linked from Facebook this morning. A woman posted a simple restaurant review on a Yelp-like site, some neanderthal sent her a dick pic, she told him off and proceeded to bombard him with dick pics and brilliant snark on the side. I was giggling so much I gave myself hiccups.

For some strange reason I find myself becoming rather stimulated...

:eek:

"What an odd coincidence," my wife observed. "The TENS Machine is the same color as Hitachi Magic Wands."

Yeah.

Coincidence.

Search on the number 30,000 and Google goes a little crazy.

Burger calories and a baby

WlIE7kM.jpg

Pizza

WIOK3Gb.jpg

Burger calories

Rky8r74.jpg

Cake

LlSFfKe.jpg

30,000 years old

2g9L3Lc.jpg

This post is a post-count palindrome. Some linguistic ones are:

Yreka Bakery

Madam, I'm Adam.

A Santa pets rats, as Pat taps a star step at NASA.

A slut nixes sex in Tulsa.

Dogma? I am God.

Emil saw a slime.

Go hang a slami, doc. Note: I dissent, a fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod, I'm a lasagna hog.

This post is a post-count palindrome. Some linguistic ones are:

Yreka Bakery

Madam, I'm Adam.

A Santa pets rats, as Pat taps a star step at NASA.

A slut nixes sex in Tulsa.

Dogma? I am God.

Emil saw a slime.

Go hang a slami, doc. Note: I dissent, a fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod, I'm a lasagna hog.

Is it OCD to be bothered by the fact that the word palindrome is not a palindrome?

These are awesome, MWY!! I'm especially impressed over the last.
I only know the tired old...
A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.
Yawn! Yours are good :)

I don't know what they are called, but they are magnetic if that helps the search. I'm just waiting for MWY now.

Glad you liked it Cumference. :eek: I bet you could make these beautifully. It's taken me a long time to post the promised picture because everytime we go to get a picture the nipple gets so shy.....:rolleyes:

Those are actually really cool, Elle. Are they heavy to wear?

I do not notice them being heavy, no:). In to e a focus of attention.

I do also have a problem that sometimes my nipples just say enough is enough and 'go down'. The magnetic clamp does not resolve this problem but bites as it springs of as they deflate :eek::eek:

I have shy nipples. ( I also get raynauds in my nipples sometimes during which time we obviously do not clamp and no contact is mDe whatsoever. :eek:. )

Thanks. I have yet to try a pair. For some reason I have it stuck in my head they will just be too, uncomfortably heavy. :confused:

Back