Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking tonight

For some man to just talk to. For some reason I feel down tonight and I am just looking for some nice chatting, not an online hook-up. I was told I was interesting and could hold a conversation. So if you want to pass some time with me, send me a PM :)

For some man to just talk to. For some reason I feel down tonight and I am just looking for some nice chatting, not an online hook-up. I was told I was interesting and could hold a conversation. So if you want to pass some time with me, send me a PM :)

xxxpaulzzz online now

Once again...I am a MWM, 55, in a St Louis hotel room if a lady cares to chat. Find me on YIM as ky_fella_57.

omg...am i the culprit??

I'm "nationgoth" on YIM.
36 yr old MWM in NC, open to talking about anything, sexual or not. Send me a message, just mention Lit through or I may think you're a spammer and ignore.
-Rob

winding down after a long day at work. Happy to chat with a lit lady.

gorgio35 on YIM

Laying here, can't sleep, very very bored.... add me to help out :).

2013-07-0401-12-20405_zps43a95faf.jpg

On for the next couple of hours

I'm on again today: Nationgoth

36 yr old MWM in Charlotte NC, looking to chat.

on for a bit this morning, tori2rp ... can anyone help me find something better to do than paint my nails? send me a message :)

Painted nails are certainly a sexy enterprise. You may get some responses based on that task alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back