Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
38m, unwinding after a very long week

I am enjoying a slow morning at home listening to music and consuming another cup of strong coffee. I am in a creative and daring mood, perfect for chatting with an online stranger. Go ahead and check my profile, then PM me or say hello on yahoo/skype if you are a woman in a similar mood. I'm open, so be bold and let's see what happens. I'll be around for a while.

would love to talk to Couples and select Females
topics: MFM, Partner swapping,I have experience with Many forms of Kink from mild to Taboo and Exhibitionism (tasking gladly...provided) want to share stories and pics of your wife/gf
Want some advice on getting her into being shared?? or how you process these things
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo

Hey I'm back after a couple week hiatus. I'm back looking for more detailed roleplays :) 25fcanada. Love to share ideas on developing fun detailed scenes with decent back stories to build going forward. Yahoo ID same as on here.

hope to hear from you soon!

megs.

Any ladies like to chat?

Greets...

Totally single 42-year-old white guy who's living on his own in the Washington, DC area. I'll likely be online much of the evening. Feel free to say hello to Excelsior_WV on Yahoo.

I've been known to get on cam before ;-) ... but I'm fine just chatting too.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I'm on for the first time in ages tonight and probably tomorrow night too. Addy is in my profile ;-)

Hello Ladies 38/m here for awhile hit me up for chat roleplay or for someone to tell your naughty fantasies too here or yahoo id is akeeper7798

I was Roleplay Man on chat

Woke up in the mood for online play and missing the old Lit Chat.
Ladies?
BTW
There is a 6-month-old message on the general board that chat is working, but they are trying to get it working better. I don't believe it. Especially when I think about how many YEARS this message has been on the chat login page:
"Old Chat is DOWN. Please use the new chat until we get the old chat fixed. Thank you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back