Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
very open minded 29/m looking for some fun and hot chat on yahoo. Maybe some fun on mic if you're into that. Anyone feel free to PM me on here.

A fellow female Lit-ster and I are on YIM now. She's dutch and Im asian. If anyone is interested or up for it, we would love a FFM rp on YIM.

Drop me an invite or a PM?

A fellow female Lit-ster and I are on YIM now. She's dutch and Im asian. If anyone is interested or up for it, we would love a FFM rp on YIM.

Drop me an invite or a PM?

Missed you, but I am male, love the Dutch and Asians, I can always pretend and change my sex.:) But how do you you have 3 some on YIM?

Hi on Yahoo now for fun Sexual chat, RP or simply chat about desires, sexual fantasy etc add me

mbob2828

would love to talk to Couples and select Females
topics: MFM, Partner swapping,I have experience with Many forms of Kink from mild to Taboo and Exhibitionism (tasking gladly...provided) want to share stories and pics of your wife/gf
Want some advice on getting her into being shared?? or how you process these things
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo

I am a 34 about to be 35 year old man who would love to have a woman to chat the night away with. Anything is up for grabs as a topic for me so any ladies that would like to talk on messenger or voice chat send a pm here or message on yahoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back