Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for my fiancé to go to work, then I've got the house to myself and got the day off!!!
kingofsmurfs76 on yahoo

I am available for chat with Couples and select singles on a variety of sexual subjects...
pics or cam appreciated
Tasking provided for the adventurous
nudaddy4u on Yahoo
Kinky dreams

incestuous futanari roleplay

On now and later tonight for mommy....extremely perverted, almost no limits... stephslut@yahoo

HI, online on yahoo now mbob2828 now for sexual chat or role play, 34 M UK, open minded. Love playign with ladies, but also chatting with male wank buddys over desires internet pics etc?

I am open to scenes such as teacher/student, doctor/patient, chance encounter with a stranger in public place say swimming pool or park, landlord and penny less tenant, bored housewife, close family, blackmail, I can play at being dom or sub, dress-up either you or you can dress me in your own linger and outfits, CFNM, you humiliating me infront of your girly friends, kinky, light bdsm, spanking, role-reversal, outdoor public adventures, intermit bathroom adventures.... the list goes on...

Just back from a root canal. My mouth is numb but the rest of me is working. Wondering if any ladies would like to chat or play? PM or Yahoo

35, mwm, at work. Send me a message. neogeokt on yahoo im. Would love to discuss Syrian peace talks, or something less vulgar than that, such as sex.

This amused me... not enough to actually message you but to at least give you a bump

Whacked the hell out of my head at work today. What does that have to do with this? Probably nothing, but up for talking to someone tonight, preferably female.

ID: bholderman

Cheers,
Brad

Let's RP something tonight

Looking for some interesting rp ideas tonight on yahoo. Come with an interesting group scene and let's play!

35 straight male here. Any women feel free to IM me. Sure we can find a like interest.

Morning all. Online for a while.

Mark 34 uk

Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo
Coachmeth on kik

Looking to roleplay about my busty wife being fucked as I have to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back