YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Hi!
I'm a 40 Straight M looking to chat with men and women about anything that turns us on and gets us off. Fantasies, experiences, Desires, Kinks, etc...

P_Bate on Yahoo... If you message me, please let me know you're from Literotica!

Looking forward to it...

Patrick

Looking for a new female friend for both normal and naughty conversations.

Explore relationships and sexual desires, tease each other, support and make each happy.

Aussie guy from Melbourne, 35yo, exercise regularly, enjoy fitness and outdoor activities (both normal an naughty hehe)

Yahoo nudeausrunner

Yahoo Messenger : Lovewhenyoucum

Any of you wonderful beautiful ladies want to chat ,role -play ? Whatever brings you pleasure! Fantasies, kinks, fetishes, sensual love making?

On for the day...just looking to chat to take my mind of my troubles...hit me up...id is in my profile

I am looking to play in one of my four favorite fantasy universes.

1. Smallville:
In the Smallville Universe, I love to play as Chloe Sullivan or Martha Kent.

2. Star Wars:
In the Star Wars Universe, I love to play in the prequels and play as Queen Padme Amidala.

3. Super Mario Brothers:
In this Universe, I am looking to play as Princess Peach and my partner would be Bowser. There has to be a reason she keeps getting "kidnapped."

4. The Young and The Restless
In this Universe, I am looking to play as either Sharon Newman, Victoria Newman, or Nikki Newman.

PM Me or IM Me on Yahoo: smallvilleroleplaygirl

9e769b1a6640e6e7c6758407868d6c0a.png

Just signed in the system, Yahoo Messenger. You can find me via my alias.
BTW, I'm a guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Filthy Chat

Online yahoo now for hot, filthy sexual chat, RP, sexual experiences or just chat about what turns us on, swap pics etc? im on yahoo now id is
mbob2828

I am looking to play in one of my four favorite fantasy universes.

1. Smallville:
In the Smallville Universe, I love to play as Chloe Sullivan or Martha Kent.

2. Star Wars:
In the Star Wars Universe, I love to play in the prequels and play as Queen Padme Amidala.

3. Super Mario Brothers:
In this Universe, I am looking to play as Princess Peach and my partner would be Bowser. There has to be a reason she keeps getting "kidnapped."

4. The Young and The Restless
In this Universe, I am looking to play as either Sharon Newman, Victoria Newman, or Nikki Newman.

Yahoo: smallvilleroleplaygirl

happy to chat

Hi! Love to chat with different sort from all walks of life. I love roleplay and kinky chat, but also really enjoy a good intellectual conversation.

redstoneandshadow on YIM :)

40 M Straight... I love learning what makes people tick... or, better yet, what makes them cum! Would love to share past experiences, fantasies, desires, kinks, preferences etc with both men and women. Feel free to share your deepest and/or darkest desires... and I will do the same!

P_Bate on Yahoo

Looking forward to it,
Patrick

Back